- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-Magnum EFI 415-HP w/Bravo I Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND PRICED TO SELL THIS 1993 BAJA 420 OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Triple MerCruiser 502-Magnum EFI 415-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and 850 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1999 Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Air-Conditioning & Heat, LCD Television, Quicksliver 5.0kw Generator (230-hours), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators, Silent Choice Exhaust, External Hydraulic Steering, Power Bolster Seats, NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Power Engine Hatch Lift, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent marine survey. Sale includes owners manuals. Note privacy door for v-berth. Priced to sell and available to review by appointment. Contact listing agent for additional information.
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Door Large U-Shaped Lounge w/Dining / Cocktail Table Enclosed Head (Pump-out) LCD Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon 398 GPS/Loran Lowrance GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger 5.0kw Quicksilver Generator (230-Hours) (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Power Bolster Seats (Helm / Companion) NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Radar Arch
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators Halon Fire System Cockpit Mooring Cover & Bimini-Top Horn Silent Choice Exhaust 1999 Manning Tri-Axle Boat Trailer w/Brakes Recent Marine Survey OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly @ (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.