See full listing.
- Hull Refit
- Extensive hull refit in 2004 - 2005 at a cost of $200,000+, including: Keel replacement Carvel planking replacement on 75% of hull, mahogany Replacement/sistering of white oak ribs where necessary Entire hull refastened/caulked Custom fabricated aft fuel tanks
- Comprehensive Exterior and Interior Refit
- Comprehensive Exterior and Interior Refit in 2009 - 2012, at an estimated cost of $224,000 in parts and labor EXTERIOR: Complete deck repair: Replaced forward decking where needed, replaced forward hatch with modern unit, tinted polycarbonate Custom bow pulpit, mahogany, with anchor hardware Redesigned/replaced side decking, adding 2.5” of width Additional sheathing of entire deck: Additional 6mm Hydrotech plywood, 1 layer of epoxy impregnated heavy fiberglass cloth, 6 additional layers of epoxy, primed, grip textured, and painted. Deck edge rub rail installed of 1”x4” mahogany, clear penetrating epoxy sealer, polyurethane varnish. Custom LED lighting under rub rail. All new handrails using 1” thick-walled stainless tubing, new stainless fittings, stainless hardware, and stainless cabling. Custom stainless upper deck supports, aft Replaced side supports, custom cnc shape Custom aft deck ceiling refit with maple panels, LED general lighting and LED accent lighting Aft deck skirting using vinyl scrim material and brass grommets, hand laced Top deck fitted with new handrails and skirting, textured and painted deck, custommade mahogany stairs, repaired light mast, outdoor wicker style table and four chairs with cushions Aft deck fitted with wood table, 4 chairs with cushions, one deck storage box, and wood cooler/serving table Complete hull and freeboard repair: Stripped entire hull of paint and caulking Replaced damaged carvel planking where necessary Complete replacement of waterline rails, mahogany, and refurbished stainless half rounds Refurbished/repainted existing hull windows/portlights, new cnc cut clear polycarbonate panes Two coats of clear penetrating epoxy sealer (CPES) Complete recaulk Final fairing, four coats of Interlux Brightside Polyurethane New boot striping, Interlux Brightside Polyurethane Hull below waterline stripped of all seam caulking, cleaned, and recaulked with modern sealant New coating of Pettit Hydrocoat Bottom Paint Transom: Upper transom replaced, added three large tinted windows Lower transom resheathed with ribbon striped mahogany, CPES, and cleared Teak swim platform refurbished, added 12” of depth with new teak stock, natural finish Added transom shower, hot/cold Windows: Salon/Galley: Removal of rotted window framing, supports, and side structure. Rebuilt entire side structure, replaced with four new custom windows per side Galley Forward: replaced old glass with larger framed windows, tinted Installed tinting on pilothouse side windows Repaired pilothouse forward window framing, windshield window motor and hardware INTERIOR: Completely stripped interior to bare frames and sole Salon/Galley (Amidships): Galley: Completely redesigned galley with all-new materials: maple cabinetry, custom solid surface countertops, maple paneled walls/ceiling, stainless sink, three burner LP in-counter cooktop, microwave, three undercounter refrigerators, custom birdseye maple slab bar top, LED drop lighting over countertop, warm white LED general lighting New custom sole: mahogany with maple, stainless trim, area rug Salon: Underdeck maple cabinetry with maple/glass doors, stainless hardware, LED accent lighting, warm white LED general lighting. Maple paneled walls/ceiling, 55” Slim LED TV, blueray player, media storage cabinets. Two leather chairs, side table, black imitation leather convertible sofa, three ottomans. New custom made maple stairs. Lower level aft: Stripped to bare framework, removed old subfloor, cleaned/painted bilge, replaced subfloor, new walls. Master stateroom: Completely redesigned with custom queen bed platform concealing one of two aft fuel tanks, four maple drawers. Queen gel memory foam mattress. Maple paneled walls and ceiling, warm white LED general lighting. Integrated dressing table with vessel sink, armoire and linen closet. Santos mahogany engineered hardwood floors. Master Head: Completely new with solid surface countertop, custom tiled accent wall, beaded paneling, solid surface floor tile, cool white LED lighting, vessel sink, and Vacu-Flush toilet. Stateroom 2: All new. Wood bunk bed, dresser, armoire, maple paneled walls and ceiling, warm white LED lighting, and Santos mahogany engineered hardwood flooring. Main Head: Completely redesigned with large solid surface tiled shower, new fixtures, and dramatic accent wall. New sink cabinetry with vessel sink, wood storage rack, cool white LED lighting, and new chrome hardware. Vacu-Flush toilet. Hallway: Maple paneled walls and ceiling, warm white LED lighting, and Santos mahogany engineered flooring, shuttered doors. Lower level Forward: Stripped to bare framework, removed old subfloor, cleaned andpainted bilge, replaced subfloor, new walls. Forward Stateroom: Custom designed raised island bed, full size, with storage area below, side steps to raised bed, maple paneled walls and ceiling, warm white LED lighting, tiled floor, and large closet. Laundry: New Splendide combination washer/dryer.
- Engine Room
- Specifications: 2 Detroit Diesel 8V71 NA motors, 2200, 2300 hours each from new. Run flawlessly. 2 Twin Disc transmissions, 15kw Onan Diesel generator. New waterheater, water pump, and 100 gallon fresh water tank. Ozone generator to manage bilgeodors. All new PEX plumbing system, new septic hoses, and fresh water inlets.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht