- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A rare offering , this 1993 Twin Engine Skipjack 26 is in great shape !!! 550 hrs since MOH !!! Rigged to fish and well maintained inside and out . Sleeps 4 with a convertible dinette and an enclosed head ,Radar , Autopilot , GPS ChartPlotter, large cockpit w/ plenty of fishing room and large salon windows for a very bright and airy feeling interior . PRICED TO SELL !!! BRING OFFERS!!! TRAILER INCLUDED !!!JUST DROPPED 10K !!!
- Large berth forward sleeps two , Pord side convertible dinette seats 4 and converts to sleep 2 . Fully equipped starboard side galley and starboard side enclosed head . Teak trim and cabinitry throught .
- Princess 2 Burner Alc Cooktop Norcold Fridge Stainless Steel Sink Gold Star Microwave 110 GFI Outlet Teak Drawers Teak Dish - Cup - Paper Towel Rack 12 V Plug
- Jabsco Manual Toilet Sink & Vanity Hand Held Shower
- Raymarine SL 72 Radar - Chartplotter GPS Raymarine A 65 Chartplotter - Sounder Simrad AP 16 Autopilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio Jensen 4x40W Am FM CD Stereo Jensen Speakers Saturn Compass
- Marine Batteries 1800 Watt Inverter 12 V DC 120 V AC w/ Shorepower Battery Charger
- Fishing Equipment
- Dual Bait Bags Fiberglass Outriggers ( 4 ) Flush Deck Rod Holders ( 13 ) Rocket Launchers
- Deck & Hull
- 3 Sided Flybridge Enclosure Stainless Steel Radar Arch w / Rocket Launchers Dual Swiveling Helm Seats Cockpit Bolster Padding ( New ) Fiberglass Swimstep SS Cockpit Railing Bow Pulpit w/ SS Railing Electric Windlass SS Side Railing Fenders & Lines
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo V-6 Fresh Water Cooled Marine Engines Twin Volvo Duo Prop Outdrives Hot Water Heater Hot & Cold Pressure Water Hand Held Shower ( Head ) Marine Toilet w/ Holding Tank Trim Tabs Morse Single Lever Controls Full Instermintation
- Other Features
- Dual Axle Trailer included in Sale
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.