- 33 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 377 Magnum MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Looking for the ultimate ride with extraordinary styling... Look no further. The 33 Daytona ICC sports soft lines and hard-core performance. PowerBoat Magazine agrees, naming it "Offshore Catamaran of the Year".
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Daytona legacy continues in a 33-foot offshore model available in sport-deck and bowrider - cuddy versions. The Eliminator 33 Daytona provides total performance. Twin engine applications are recommended.
- Equipment List
- Standard Equipment & Features 5-color gelcoat graphics, bilge pumps, bilge blowers, powdercoated gauge bezels, custom steering wheel w/powdercoated hub, instrumentation (I/O only) - tach, oil, water, fuel, volt and trim, custom color coordinated upholstery and 40oz. carpet, ski locker, swim step, running lights, dome light, speedo, dech cleats (4).
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been number 1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to ExportAmerican.