Conceived by architect Paolo Scanu and the interior designer Franck Darnet, the Sunrise 45m is a long-range displacement megayacht capable of accommodating 11 guests in high-level comfort. Its elegant and ageless lines make it a classic yacht with incredible interior space at 499 GRT. Its efficient high-tensile steel hull design, powerful engines and impressive tank and storage capacities were designed to achieve trans-Pacific distances or summer coastal cruising without refueling. The Sunrise 45m is built to the exacting standards of The UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) and Lloyd’s Register of Shipping certification.
- Sunrise 45 "SUNSET" Project
- Design: "Sunset" is a sistership of the 45m "Africa", a full-displacement, strongly built and fuel effective steel/aluminium yacht offering large volumes at 499 GRT, fully classed Lloyd's and MCA - LY2 compliant. Delivery: The yacht is approximately 60% through construction and will be launched in May 2013. Its current state includes: hull and superstructure assembled and faired, engines and gensets on board, most insulation and piping done, partitioning and joinery of lower deck/crew areas done, etc. Interior: The yacht is still at a stage where the interior decor can be adapted to the buyer's taste with the assistance of our interior designer Franck Darnet. The interior as it is currently planned will have light-colour woods and a more contemporary style than "Africa".
- LOA: 147 ft 0 in Beam: 29 ft 0 in LWL: 126 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 8 ft 11 in Displacement: 760000 lbs Full Load
- Engine Brand: MTU Engine(s) Total Power: 1576 KW Engine Model: 2 x 12V2000M70 Engine Type: Inboard Cruising Speed: 12 knots Maximum Speed: 15 knots Range: 5000 nm
- Fresh Water Tanks: 13 Fuel Tanks: 60
- Number of cabins: 5 1 x Master cabin 2 x Double cabins 2 x Twin cabins (+ 1 berth) 5 x Crew cabins for 9
- Additional Information
- ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT 1 x TV set, DVD and Stereo system in crew quarters Stereo system in sky lounge 1 x TV set, VCR, DVD, Stereo System in saloon Automotive Stereo system in sun deck 1 x TV set, DVD and stereo System 1 x TV set, DVD and stereo system in Owner’s cabin Shore connection: - telephone (to vessel’s PABX) 1 x TV set, DVD in Guest’s cabins NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT 1 x Simrad GB60 Glass Bridge System W/Speed Log & Radar 4 x North Invent Sea Line MK3 LCD Monitor (19") 1 x North Invent Sea Line MK3 LCD Monitor (21") 1 x Simrad BB80 12 KW IMO Radar W/6' Array 1 x Walker Magnetic IMO Speedlog 1 x JMC F3000 IMO Colour Echosounder 1 x Simrad EB60 Echosounder 1 x Simrad MX500 DGPS 1 x Simrad MX500 GPS 1 x Simrad AI80 AIS System 1 x Simrad AP50 Autopilot 1 x Simrad GC80 Gyrocompass 1 x Simrad EG50 GPS EPIRB with Auto Release Bracket 1 x Simrad EG50 GPS EPIRB with Manual Release Bracket 3 x Simrad AXIS 50 GMDSS Handheld VHF Radio 1 x Simrad SA50 Search and Rescue Transponder 1 x Airmar PB200 Weather Station 1 x Nav-7 Navtex Receiver W/Active Antenna 2 x Sailor RT5022 VHF W/DSC Class A – Black 1 x Sailor MF/HF System 5000 - 150 W 1 x Sailor TT-3000EB Mini-C GMDSS System with GPS 1 x Sailor 250 Fleet Broadband 1 x MB-30G Zenitel Call Back System 1 x Cassens & Plath T12/C Magnetic Compass 1 x Seatel 4006 Maritime VSAT 1 x Seatel 4004 TV at Sea System MACHINERY ENGINES - 2 X MTU Type:12V2000M70 1B-rating, Rating: 2 X 788 KW (1070 mhp) @ 2.100 rpm GEARBOXES - ZF 2350 4:1 STEERING - Twin-Disc/BCS Electro-hydraulic steering STABILIZERS - Quantum Zero-Speed electro-hydraulic fin stabilizer system BOWTHRUSTER - Torkmaster hydraulic rated power 88HP (65 KW) GENERATORS - 2 x Kilopak, Rating: 100 kVA, 50hz, 380/220 VAC, 3-phase, 24 DC starting Engine: 6-cylinder, 1500 rpm, heat exchanger-cooled BACKUP/EMERGENCY GENERATOR - 1 x 30 kVA ELECTRICITY - 240/380 Volt, 50Hertz three-phase four wire system, YCM System by Schneider SHORE POWER - 2-shore power rated at 125 A, 208/380/415 +/- 10%, VAC, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz BATTERIES - 24 VDC battery banks, 24 to 12 VDC converters, 3 x battery chargers, Mastervolt Mass 24-100 AIR CONDITIONING - Webasto 360.000 Btu OTHER MACHINERY - 2 x HP Italy water makers total capacity 10.000 litres, JETS Vacuum toilet system, Tidal Wave sewage treatment, Poseidon 5-blade Nibral propellers, Alpha Laval fuel separator, Air-conditioned control room in E/R, Separate sound proofed generator room TENDERS &TOYS 1 x 6 m & 1 x 4.8 m tenders 2 Jet skis 1 custom Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker - Larry Rutter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 401-388-3554