- 32 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION TO $124,900!
Extremely Well Taken Care of 2007 Boston Whaler 320 Outrage with 2x 275hp Mercury Verados w/low hrs! Many Upgrades including Seafoam Green Hull, Upholstery Completely Re-Done in 2012, Updated Garmin Touch Screen GPS, HD Radar, Transducer/Fishfinder, Smartcraft Diagnostic Display, SS Windlass, SS Tow Eye, No Bottom Paint, Outriggers, Clarion Stereo, Vacuflush Head and Much More!
This Beauty is ready to go! Very lightly fished, mostly cruised and maintained to the highest standards, this vessel is Turn Key!
- Notable Options and Upgrades
- 2x 275hp Mercury Verados w/349hrs Beautiful Seafoam Green Hull Color Garmin 5212 Touch Screen GPS installed 2011 Garmin HD Closed Array Radar installed 2011 Transducer/Fishfinder All Upholstery re-done 2012, looks beautiful Forward Cushioned Seating Mercury Smartcraft Vesselview Display Vacuflush Head w/Macerator Fresh Water System Stainless Steel Windlass with SS Anchor Taco Outriggers Stainless Steel Tow Eye Clarion Stereo w/Helm Remote Electronics Box and Life Vest Storage on Hard Top
- Cockpit and Deck
- Self-bailing cockpit 28" interior freeboard Bow and stern eyes Welded stainless steel low-profile interior rail Stainless steel thru-hull anchor roller davit Lofrans Project 1000 windlass with rode and anchor 10" stainless steel cleats (2 bow, 2 spring line, 2 stern, 1 anchor locker) Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders Heavy-duty rub rail Covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail Motorwell drains Gunnel-mounted rod holders (4) Transom rod holders (3) Vertical rod holders (4) at forward deck seat Downrigger weight holders (4) Stainless steel cockpit toe rails Stainless steel grab rails Cockpit coaming bolsters Prep station with livewell, sink, drink holders (2), tackle boxes, tool holders and cutting board Fiberglass T-top with electronics box, cockpit floodlights, forward docking light, dome light, rod holders (5) and life jacket storage Acrylic transom door
- Electric trim tabs with indicator 150-gallon aluminum fuel tanks (2) Automatic bilge pumps (1100 GPH forward, 2000 GPH aft) Shore power with battery charger Freshwater system with 40-gallon tank, sink in console, transom shower and anchor washdown 12-V receptacle Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection Transducer mount areas Navigation lights Cockpit lighting Battery boxes (3) with switches Livewell (45 gal) at prep station, raw-water washdown system 275hp DTS Dual Mercury® Verado™ FourStrokes with Vessel View Display and power-assisted steering Stainless steel propellers
- Bow anchor locker with drain Forward in-deck cooler / storage with hatch and drain (80.5 gal) Under-gunnel rod racks (4) Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out (2 aft at 80 gal each and 1 forward at 108 gal) Lockable electronics area Drink holders (6) Battery and oil storage Lockable forward rod storage (port and starboard, 3 rods each) Hardtop life jacket storage Storage well (24 gal) under bow seating
- Console and Head
- Compass Molded tempered glass windshield Drink holders (2) Opening porthole with screen (1) Interior courtesy lights Molded inner liner 12-V receptacle Sink with pull-out shower Acrylic entry door with lock Storage drawers Storage cabinets VacuFlush® toilet, holding tank, overboard discharge and dockside pump-out Stereo – Clarion® AM / FM digital with single CD player, 4 waterproof speakers, remote control at helm and MP3 input Vertical rod storage
- Helm and companion bolster-style seats with storage console Fold-away stern bench seat Forward deck seating with drink holders (2), bolsters and removable cushions Forward console seat with backrest
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Worldwide Central Agent, Jimmy Rogers, CPYB at 727-453-0422 or e-mail Jimmy@tgyg.com for more information.