- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"PRIMETIME' Is now available to the market, a high pedigree 47 Cabo that gathered the experience for all other 47's to follow. She was the brochure boat, and was built and tested by the Cabo Factory.Her MAN 800's move her effortlessly, and she has extra fuel capacity (1250g) to give her an extra long range. The Cabo 47 is a proven tournament winner, and would make an excellent choice for the serious angler.
- DIMENSIONS SPECS
- LOA: 50'7'' BEAM: 15'8'' DRAFT: 4' WEIGHT: 42,000LB FUEL CAPACITY:1250g WATER CAPACITY: 100g COCKPIT SQ. FT: 156 HOURS: 2760
- Additional Information
- FISHING COCKPIT INCLUDES: Rigging Sink Tackle Drawers Storage Rod Holders transom door Coaming Pads Fighting Chair Washdown Fish Boxes
- The Master Stateroom has an Island queen berth, Tv VCR, Cedar lined closet space, air conditioning, andplenty of storage. Adjoining is the enclosed head, with a stall shower, counter with sink, and storage, and a vac flush head system. The Guest stateroom, has a twin over and under lay out.behind the bunks, is a comfortable double berth, also boasting ample storage. The day/guest head to port also has a large shower, and vac flush head.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- A L L I E D M A R I N E A FERRETTI GROUP COMPANY Todd W. Schenk Sales Executive firstname.lastname@example.org 2 Christie's Landing I Newport, Rhode Island 02840 phone: 860.883.49041 fax: 860.388.4532