- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BRILLIANT is a beautiful 2002 Eastbay 43 with a number of unique custom features.
- BRILLIANT is a beautiful 2002 Eastbay 43 with a number of unique custom features. She received an SX conversion by Tiffany Yachts, VA by adding a hard enclosure to the aft portion of the helm deck. This addition was very well done. This area is fully air conditioned and heated and has opening windows on all side. A Custom TNT hydraulic lift was incorporated into the swim platform. With it’s removable powder coated double chocks, it enables you to carry a larger tender making real cruising with a boat in this size range a reality. The cockpit is covered with a substantially built custom awning keeping the sun at bay. Hinckley Yachts has recently performed a topside flag blue Awlgrip paint application with gold cove stripe that shines. Just ten hours have passed since a major mechanical service to machinery by a certified CAT technician. It should be noted that this is the desirable single stateroom layout with convertible dinette. This gives you a larger salon and separate stall shower opposite the head. BRILLIANT’s owner’s plans have changed and boating is no longer one of them. She is under cover in a boathouse in Stuart, FL ready to go. Princess 3 burner electric stove Sharp convection microwave Norcold 12V/110V refrigerator Grohe faucets and fixtures "Cabin" chrome/brass reading lights Cantalupi lighting Oceanaire screens/blinds Custom chart storage forward Cedar lined hanging locker Blue Ultra suede seating Satin finish teak paneling Teak louvered doors Upholstered headliners Teak & holly soles VHF radio at dinette Filler cushion for dinette berth
- 2012 custom Awlgrip flag blue, hull paint by Hinckley Yachts w/gold cove stripe Teak cockpit sole Custom helm deck enclosure Custom cockpit sunshade Pompanette Prestige electric companion chair Pompanette Pestige electric helm chair Varnished teak toerails Transom door access to tender dock Bowmar hatches Teak sole on helmdeck 3 windshield wipers w/FW wash Hinged mast Freshwater washdown Stainless bow rail 2 rod holders Delta anchor & rode Raw water washdown Teak name boards Glendinning cablemaster in cockpit Teak name boards Maxwell windlass w/remote at helm & pressure switches on the bow Opening windows on all sides of helm deck Hot & cold shower in cockpit
- 9KW Onan generator w/1100 hrs Trace 25 amp inverter Cockpit 110V outlet 50 amp shore power Batteries in FG battery boxes 110v panel w/breakers 12v panel w/breakers 110v hot water heater Vimar light switches 12v raw wter pump 12v FW pump Guest spotlight Navigation lights 12v outlet lighter 12v chart lights Cable TV/phone connection
- Raymarine E120 48 mile radar/GPS Simrad AP20 autopilot Simrad IS15 depth/speed Simrad IS15 wind instrument Icom IC M422 VHF Clarion stereo CD/AM/FM KVH M3 /satellite TV Direct TV receiver Sharp 21' satellite LCD TV on helm deck Toshiba 27' LCD satellite flatscreen, hi-def with articulating mount in master s/r Complete electronics update ($18K) 11/07
- Complete machinery service including, coolers, pumps, etc (10/11) 3 Marineair rev cycle A/C's Sidepower bow thruster Dripless shaft seals Dual Racor filters P&S Bennett trim tabs Ball type seacocks Kobelt single lever controls Hynautic hydraulic steering Vacuflush head Aquadrive vibration dampeners Elec shower sump Engine room blowers Emergency bilge pump (Manual) 3 auto bilge pumps soft mounts for all pumps & mufflers Gen exhaust gas/water separator Engine room hose bib Twin Disc MG5061A gears (2:1) Oil transfer system
- Owner's personal items, paper charts, non installed navigational tools (bincoulars, hand held, etc.), teak cockpit chairs, and oriental rug on helm deck.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting aft on the teak swim platform/tender deck, you enter the cockpit via a transom door on the starboard side. The cockpit has a teak sole and beautiful overhead fixed awning. There is an aft facing bench seat. Up a few steps and through a hinged teak door you enter the helm deck. To port is an L shaped settee and an expandable teak table. To starboard is the new ice maker with LCD satellite TV above and a bench seat just ahead. Forward are the electric Pompanette Prestige Series helm and companion chairs. The full found helm is to starboard and the paper navigation area is to port. There are opening windows on all for sides on the helm deck. Opening an attractive center double door companionway takes you down to a well equipped galley to port and a large convertible dinette to starboard with filler piece for sleeping. Moving forward on centerline a generous stall shower is to port and the head with sink is to starboard. All the way forward is the owner’s stateroom. There is generous storage to port and starboard and a large comfortable V-berth. A 27’ HD LCD satellite TV hangs on the bulkhead forward of the head on an articulating mount. There is plenty of natural light and ventilation through opening ports as well as a air conditioning and heat throughout the lower cabins. The cabins show little to no use.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.