- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1990 30' SportCraft Fisherman Cruiser, This boat has been completely redone and needs nothing. New MerCruiser’ S with 90 hours, Upper and Lower stations, galley with refrigerator/freezer, pressurized fresh water, Stand up head, Generator, Lift kept MAKE OFFER!!
BOAT SHOW SPECIAL ! ! !
- Main Salon
- Forward v-settee converts to sleeper; 2 bench seats port/starboard sides’ removable wood table; head with hand held shower. 6'1/2" Headroom, 2 Berths, Boss Audio System CDC3000 DVD Player
- Magic Chef Microwave Refrigerator / Freezer Pressurized Water
- Power Winch Free Fall System Underwater Lights Halogen Custom Swim Step Bimini Top Canvas Covers Transom Door Remote Search Light
- Electronics & Helm
- GPS Garmin 2010 C GPS Garmin 2006 C Quick Silver Instrument Package 2 Icom VHF Radios 2 Compass
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Merc. MPI Model 350hp MAG with 87 Hrs. Sea Star Hydraulic Steering FireBoy System Fe241 Air Conditioning Zf E25 Gears Gear Ratio 2:1 Engine Alarm Emergency Engine Stop Fresh Water Cooling System Fuel Filters Fire Extinguisher Automatic & Manual Bilge Pumps Bilge Blower Automatic Fire Control System Fuel Shut Off Valve Westerbeke Genset 5KW
- Broker's Comments
- This boat is very clean and is a must see, for anyone looking for a boat in this class.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.