- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 XL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Daytona Beach FL) The Tiara 3100 Open is a top-quality express with fish-ready cockpit, upscale accommodations, and sport cruiser performance. A careful blend of fisherman and cruiser the 3100 is ready for a day of fishing or an overnight or weekend getaway.
The Tiara 3100 features large cockpit with radar arch and black canvas helm enclosure. The helm has an elevated double-wide helm seat and features a full complement of electronics including: Garmin 230 GPS chart plotter, Autohelm digital depth sounder, compass, and Icom VHF marine radio. Guest seating includes a port side wrap-around companion lounge, rear-facing guest seating to starboard, and a fold-away transom bench seat. The transom door leads to an extended swim platform. The foredeck is equipped with stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor & roller. Wide side decks allow easy movement.
Below you find a cabin well suited to the needs of an overnight or extended cruise. The open salon features a starboard wraparound convertible dinette, full galley, private forward berth, and an enclosed head with vanity. The galley features a solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink, electric cook stove, microwave / convection oven, and refrigerator & freezer. Reverse cycle HVAC units maintain interior comfort and a Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power.
My Way Too is powered by twin 454 XL Crusader engines that combine dependability with a cruising speed of 20 knots. This well-equipped express is professionally maintained, freshly bottom painted and is ready to fish or cruise. Call now to schedule a showing to see for yourself how this good looking 31' Tiara fits your lifestyle.
- The 3100 Open's standard exterior features include a stepped cockpit floor, transom/boarding door, tilt-away helm station (with over 2 square feet of space for additional electronics), and helm and companion back-to-back seats. The interior is expansive, with outstanding 6'4" headroom - making the open cabin arrangement a large, livable, and comfortable retreat for 4. Complete with fully-equipped galley, dinette/berth, private forward berth, and private head. Six opening ports, and three overhead hatches with screens, provide excellent ventilation and light throughout.
- The cabin on the Tiara 3100 Open has everything you need for a weekend getaway or an extended vacation. Forward Double Berth with Fitted Quilt and Filler Cushion Large U-Shaped Convertible Dinette Full Galley Enclosed Head
- SubZero Refrigerator / Freezer Two-Burner Cooktop Microwave / Convection Oven Stainless Steel Sink
- Cockpit & Helm
- Black Canvas Helm Enclosure Starboard Helm with Double Wide Helm Seat Rear Facing Guest Seat Port Side Guest Lounge Fold-away Transom Bench Seat In-Deck Fish / Storage Boxes Transom Door Cockpit Bolsters
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 230 GPSmap Autohelm Digital Depth Finder Icom VHF Radio Compass Clarion M5275 Marine Stereo
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Walkaround Side Deck Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Full Enclosure Spacious Cockpit Swim Platform
- Electrical System
- Custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel Amp meter Reverse polarity indicator 30-amp 50' shore power cord with adapter, Two bank 12V battery system with gel cell batteries Battery charger
- Twin Crusader 454 XL Engines 320-hp - 885 hours Westerbeke Genset Revere Cycle HVAC Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
- Safety Equipment
- Cockpit lighting Automatic bilge pumps Fire extinguishers Coast Guard safety kit Tiara life vests
- Salesman's Notes
- Very clean, great condition Professionally maintained Personal items excluded (including brass clock)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.