- 115 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3412 E
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is one of the Benetti Classic series that was launched in 2005. Accommodation is for 10 guests in five beautifully appointed staterooms. There is a large double bedded on-deck master stateroom and four similar sized suites below, two with twin beds and two with double beds. Spacious sun lounge. Copious deck space provides three principal outside areas, the aft deck, the beautifully appointed sundeck with tables for alfresco dining and above on the top lies a huge semi-shaded private sunbathing area complete with Jacuzzi tub.
- Interior Finish: Wheelhouse teak and holly; Matt varnished floor; Comfortable 2 person sofa behind the steering position; Captain's desk in varnished wood; Throughout guest areas carpet floors with satin varnished cherry wood panelled walls; Upper saloon leather covered desk/workstation; Soft material sofa; 4 person card/chess table in varnished wood; Marble topped coffee table; Manual double sliding doors to aft wheelhouse deck; Sony DVD & Sony radio; Upper day-head with marble floor and counter top around wash basin, gold fittings. Master Cabin: Walk-through dressing area with ladies vanity desk; Walk-in wardrobe; Small two person sofa; Mirrored panelling above double bed with Tempur mattress; Master bathroom two tone marble floor (electric underfloor heating) with marble counter tops all round; Bath/shower combo, toilet and bidet; Dining/Main Saloon: Lower day head with marble floor and counter top around wash basin, gold fittings; 10 person satin varnished dining table; Marble topped bar with fridge and ice machine / 3 leather covered bar stools; 6 person soft material sofa; 2 sitting chairs surrounding marble topped coffee table; Area is furnished with motorised sliding double doors to aft deck; Marble inlay at starboard guest entrance into saloon from main deck. Aft guest cabins: Two doubles and two twins, all with ensuite bathrooms (each have toilet, basin & shower) with electrically heated marble floors plus marble counter tops. Each cabin has a different colour scheme complimented with matching marbles. One twin cabin has a Pullman bunk. Crew Accommodation & Galley: 4 crew cabins (one double & three twins) captains and engineers have their own bathroom, the two crew cabins have their own toilet & basins but share a shower. Each cabin has a 15 LCD TV with portable DVD player, CD/radio player. Crew mess has a Loewe 50cm TV with Sony DVD, Sony Video. Crew mess/galley has a durable vinyl floor, painted walls and deckheads and painted/varnished crew table. Galley has granite countertops. Crew cabins, stairs & corridor are carpeted and crew bathrooms are varnished teak and holly. Crew showers have varnished teak grid floors. Crew cabins have painted deckheads plus combination of painted/varnished wood walls. Laundry has vinyl floor.
- Deck Equipment: 2 x galvanised HHP anchors with 2 x 110m 16mm anchor chain; 2 x Muir anchor windlasses; 2 x Muir electric aft capstans; 1 x Opacmare electro-hydraulic 2 stage passerelle with raise/lower function and fibre optic lighting; 1 x Sanguinetti 800kg SWL single lift point davit crane on aft wheelhouse deck for rescue boat; Collapsible Marquipt aluminium side boarding ladder; 1 x Jacuzzi model Sienna with hot water source with 6kW hot water element; 2 icemakers; 2 mini fridges; 1 electric BBQ grill; 1 stainless steel frame parasol. Entertainment Equipment: Large screen plasma TV in master suite and in the main saloon; DVD; CD & VCR linked to surround sound stereo system; Large screen TV in upper saloon with DVD; Double cabins with TV, DVD and CD; Twin cabins with CD. Domestic Appliances: Galley Miele 4 ring ceramic hob; Miele 90cm convection oven; Miele microwave; Hobart rapid cycle dishwasher, xtraction hood over range; Frigit 2 x 300 litre refrigerators, 2 x 300 liters freezers; 2 Miele washing machines; 2 x Miele dryers.
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Communications /Satellite Equipment; Satcom, SSB, VHF, GSM telephone, satellite broadband Internet connection; Navigation Equipment; 2 x Furuno X FR 7112 band radars; Plath Navigat X Mk 1 Gyro compass; Plath Jupiter Fluxgate Magnetic compass; Plath Navigat V autopilot; B&G Hydra 2000 system; Furuno depth sounder FCV 611; DGPS Furuno GP36; DGPS Furuno GP90; Navionics LCD 11 chart plotter; PC based Transas charter plotter; Nera Inmarsat M; Skanti SSB Type TCU 1150; Skanti VHF DSC in wheelhouse; VHF in crew mess; Navtex NX 500; Satcom C; Panasonic PABX telephone exchange; Came Security CCTV system.
- Yacht Direct LLC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Emmett O'Donoghue (cell) 954-655-2178, (office) 954-745-8983, or Emmett @yachtdirect.net