- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 1100
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Sanlorenzo 62 features a large flybridge, roomy cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water, a weekend getaway, or an extended cruise this motor yacht is ready to accommodate with exceptional comfort and unexpected performance.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with wraparound guest lounge, upper helm station, sun lounge, wet bar, and sensational views in all direction. Aft is home to a Novamarine dinghy with Yamaha outboard. A set of davits provide easy launch and retrieval. A stairway leads below to the open cockpit with teak deck. Partially shaded by the bridge deck the cockpit has room for alfresco dining or relaxing in the sea air. From the cockpit teak side decks lead forward to the sun lounge and the transom opens to access a spacious swim platform. Sliding doors lead into the spacious salon.
The upscale salon is bright, airy, and inviting. Rich woodwork and carpeting provide a comfortable living area while large windows invite the sunlight in. As you enter the salon you find a large seating aft with room to relax and entertain. Just forward is the dining area with dining table and a full galley with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, dishwasher, range with oven, and refrigerator / freezer. Forward of the dining area is the wheelhouse with lower helm to one side and a wraparound guest lounge to the other.
There are three staterooms below. The master stateroom features an island queen berth, desk, large walk-in closet, and private head compartment. The guest staterooms are forward with twin berths, hanging lockers, and private head compartments.
This 62-footer is powered by twin MAN 1100-hp V10 diesel engines designed to provide long-lasting dependable diesel power and exceptional performance. Mechanical features includes two generators, watermaker, and reverse cycle HVAC. This beauty is well equipped, professionally maintained and ready cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this exceptional Sanlorenzo motor yacht.
Note: price is in EU - not all sites transmit price properly
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Large Sun Lounge Wraparound Guest Lounge with Table Wet Bar Tender Storage Aft
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck - Finished in Teak Forward Sun Lounge Wheelhouse with Guest Lounge Amidships Dining Room Full Galley Large Salon Opens to Cockpit for Indoor/Outdoor Living Space Covered Cockpit with Lounge Room to relax, entertain, and dine Swim Platform
- Lower Deck
- Two Guest Staterooms Forward with Twin Berths Each with Private Head Compartment Master Stateroom Amidships with Full Accommodations Crew Quarters Aft
- Deck & Hull
- Teak Decks Hydraulic Gangway Bridge-mounted Dinghy Davits Novamarine Tender Yamaha Outboard Engine
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C120 Display with GPS Chart Plotter Robertson AP 300X Auto Pilot Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Television with VCR
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MAN V10 1100-hp Diesel Engines Kohler 15-kW Generator EMI 8.5-kW Generator Condaria Reverse Cycle HVAC Selmar Watermaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded