- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 BTA-5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Best Priced Diesel Express Cruiser on the Market Today !!!
"Gambler" is a very clean and well maintained 35' Sea Ray Express Cruiser
Only 1180 Original Hours on Twin Cummins 300 HP Diesels !!!
COCKPIT AIR CONDITIONING !!!
Full Electronics package, air, generator.
Everything works and is in turnkey condition !!!
If you are looking for a diesel Sea Ray
in very nice condition for under $50,000...
This is a Must See !!!
Owner wants her sold NOW !!!
- Accommodations / Overview
- Enter the spacious cabin from the helm and down (4) steps to the portside galley. The Vacuflush head is forward and has a enclosed shower area, sink and vanity. Very large U-Shaped convertible dinette is on the starboard side and will sleep (2) comfortably in queen sized berth. The forward cabin offers a queen sized berth, privacy curtain and TV. The cockpit features AC, seats (10) and can be enclosed with full camper enclosure or left open for ventilation. AC/Heat. Plush carpet throughout cabin. Interior Lighting. (2) Overhead ventilation hatches.
- Salon / Dinette
- Very large U-Shaped settee with dining table converts to large queen sized berth and sleeps (2) with filler cushion. (3) Large storage centers above salon seating area. Storage compartments built into base of settee. Accent Pillows. Large table for dining and entertaining. Clarion AM/FM/CD marine grade stereo with helm mute switch. AC/Heat in cabin and cockpit. Sea Fire Alarm and Smoke detector.
- Norcold Refrigerator / Freezer. Kenyon (3) burner stove. Sharp Carousel II microwave oven. Black & Decker coffee maker. Large single molded sink. Abundant storage and drawers. Built-in bottle storage. Built-in trash center. AC/DC electrical panel.
- Master Stateroom
- Offset queen bed. Large dual hanging closet to port. (5) drawers and small hanging locker to starboard. Zenith TV/VCR. Privacy curtain. Overhead ventilation hatch. Reading lights.
- VacuFlush head with macerator and holding tank. Shower with private glass doors. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored upper cabinet. Opening overhead hatch. Overhead lighting.120v Receptacle.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 188C Color GPS / Chart Plotter / Sounder. Standard Horizon VHF with RAM Mic. Lowrance 3200 Digital Depth. Raytheon Pathfinder SL 70 Radar. RayMarine ST 5000 Auto Pilot. Sea Ray systems monitor. 4" Ritchie Compass. Jabsco remote spot light. (2) Stainless steel 12V horns. Navigation Lights.
- Westerbeke 8kW diesel generator with sound shield – 1625 hours. (4) MK AGM 8A27M Batteries - NEW 1/12. (2) Battery switches. Pro Tech 1230 battery charger. (2) 50' Marinco 30amp 125V Dockside power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Bottom Job - Done in 2011. Bimini top over helm and cockpit with Eisenglass curtains and full Camper Enclosure. Cockpit AC - Separate segregated unit (Needs Service). Double Captain's helm seat. Large companion seat. Aft bench seating. Seating for (10) in cockpit. Wet Bar - plumbed for ice maker. (6) Brand NEW stereo speakers (2) in cockpit (4) in cabin. Good automatic electric windlass. (1) Delta Plow 25 lb. anchor and (1) Fortress FX-16 anchor. (3) Windshield wipers. Cockpit / deck carpeting. Dockside Phone / TV Hook-up. Marine TV antenna. (6) Stainless steel cleats. Stainless steel railings. Weaver dinghy davits. Fresh water deck washdown system. Boarding steps. Integrated fiberglass swim platform with ladder. Transom door. Full USCG Type II, III Safety equipment. (3) portable fire extinguishers 2 - galley, 1 - helm.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 300 HP Cummins 5.9 Diesels with air seps - 1180 hours. Complete Engine Services - Done in 2011. Fresh water cooling systems for mains and generator. (2) 3 - Bladed Props. (2) Air conditioning systems for cabin and cockpit Halon fire extinguishing system. Bilge blowers. Engine shut off valves. (2) Master shut off switches. Low oil pressure, high water temperature engine alarm system. High water alarm. (4) Racor fuel filters. (3) Bilge pumps. Central Vacuum system. Bennett trim tabs. (2) Cutlass strut bearings. (2) Dripless shaft logs. Water heater - 6 gallons. VacuFlush head systems with Jabsco macerator pump and holding tank. Sea Star hydraulic steering. Heat exchanger cooling systems serviced in 2011. CO2 fume detector. Extra set of props. Assorted spare parts. ALL Manuals.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229