- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GIC-3-J
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Stellar condition !!!
Upgraded engines with very low hours.
Priced thousands below market value.
This boat is seriously for sale.
Her owner has maintained her beautifully !!!
The fact this model is called a sport yacht is appropriate. The only correction could be to capitalize the “YACHT”. Cruise in absolute luxury and style in this beautiful express YACHT.
Generator, Air Conditioned, Great Electronics.
This vessel had new engines installed by the factory in 2009.
Whole vessel transferrable warranty through 5/2017
Engines and drives covered by transferable warranty through 4/29/14
Owner says "SELL IT NOW !!! BRING OFFERS !!!"
- Accommodations / Overview
- Entering from the cockpit the head is to port with the galley just forward. A semi walk-around queen berth is forward with storage under. To starboard is a leather sofa with cabinets shelves outboard and cabinets above. A convertible double berth is located under the cockpit. The headliner is fiberglass and vinyl. Sole is composite laminated teak and holly. Wood panels and trim are satin varnished cherry. Countertops are solid surface. White ultra leather seating (converts to berth). Neutral décor. Snap in carpets.
- Salon / Dinette
- Crescent shaped sofa. Flat screen TV. Lots of cabinet space and book shelves. (4) Opening port lights with screens. (2) Smaller overhead opening hatches. Blinds on side windows. Privacy curtain for forward cabin. Ample halogen overhead lighting. Halogen reading lights.
- Pull out refrigerator. Kenyon (2) burner electric stove. Stainless steel sink. European style faucet. Tappan microwave. 120VAC electrical outlets. 12VDC electrical outlets. Coffee maker. Numerous drawers and cabinets.
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth on center line. Shelves forward and outboard of berth. Storage drawers under berth. Lockers to port and starboard aft. Overhead hatch with screen.
- Mid Cabin
- Under the cockpit is a convertible sette that converts to a twin berth.
- Solid surface counter top. Stainless steel sink. Hand shower. Opening port. 120VAC outlet. Vacu-flush marine toilet. Cabinet under counter. Cabinet with mirror. Halogen lighting.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C-80 plotter. Raymarine Ray 48 VHF marine radio. Raymarine Tri-Data. Raymarine GPS Antenna. Compass. Kenwood stereo with cockpit remote controls. Kenwood 10 Disc CD player. Interior speakers. Exterior cockpit speakers. 21” LG flat screen television.
- 30 Amp 120VAC inlet. 30 Amp 50’ power cable. 5Kw generator. Main Breaker panel with proper source selector switch. (1) Main breaker. (9) Branch breakers. 12VDC panel with (11) breakers. (27) Ships service switch panel at helm station. (14) Engine service breakers in engine room. Volt meters. Inverter with remote panel. Promariner 40AMP battery charger. Galvonic isolator.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Full bimini top and enclosure. Anchor chafe plate. Stainless steel anchor windlass. Welded stainless steel bow railing. (8) Stainless steel cleats. Cockpit snap in carpeting. Stainless steel inserted rub rail. Stern tow eyes. Electric anchor windlass. Remote controlled spot light.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Volvo GIC 5.7 liter engines rated at 300 HP. Engines and drives covered by transferable warranty through 4/29/14. Volvo stern drives: DPS-A. Propellers: Stainless steel Duo-Props. Power steering. Trim Tabs. Safety equipment Navigation lights. Anchor light. Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine room. Automatic bilge pumps. Engine room blowers. Seacocks on all thruhulls. CO detector. Smoke alarm. GFCI receptacles where required. Windshield wiper. Electric horn.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463