- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Hunter 466 is a popular cruising boat that sails well and is spacious below decks. This boat has only abouut 600 engine hours and has been very nicely maintained by an owner that is meticulous about his boats. Professionally detailed on the exterior on a regular basis. The canvas was done in 2006 as well as a New Raymarine C-80. This is the nicest 466 on the market! You will not be disappointed! Take advantage of a great boat with all the right gear and well cared for.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ballast: 9,680 Displacement: 26,180
- Total Power: 75 Cruising Speed: 7.8 Max Speed: 8.0
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 50
- The 460 Hunter features a great Master fwd layout with 2 nice aft cabins aft. The boat has a roomy cockpit with a larde main salon and a great working galley. This boat has the leather upgraded salon and newer electronics. The canvas is newer and he just bought a cruising spinnaker with a sock.
- The main cabin is fwd and has a large island berth. There is a head to port and a shower room on the port. Lots of storage and plenty of light and air. The main salor is roomy with lots of storage and seating. The galley is on the port side and has a large ref/freezer system with top and front loading access. The nav station has a large table with plenty of space to add any equipmet as one would like. The 2nd head can be accessed from the mail salor or the aht starboard cabin. The two aft cabins are roomy and very comfortable. The stairs to the cockpit are easy to use and the light below is fantastic. It really is a great layout!
- Raymarine ST 6000 autopilot, Raymarine C-80 Radar/Chartplotter with 2 KW radar dome,Raymarine MOB wrist bands, VHF below with a Ram mic at the helm, Cockpit speakers, Full engine pannel- RPM-Oil Press-Eng Temp-Hr meter, Por Safe Galvnic Isloator Monitor, Invertor with remote, TV Antenna on mast, Raymarine ST 60 Speed/Depth/Wind, Full 12 volt pannels and 110 volt pannels at Nav. Tank tender, Fuel gauge, 3 AGM House batteries, and much more.
- Mobri Radar Reflectors, Outboard motor bracket, Delta anchor with 250' chain, 2 propane tanks alum., Solor pannel on cabin top, All lines lead aft to the cockpit, Cockpit cushions, Canvas: Dodger, Bimini top, Connector Pannel, Ped cover, Winch covers, Aft rail seat cushions with covers.
- Large Ref/Freezer, Stove with ovev, S.S. sink, Lots of storage, Microwave, corion counter tops, great ventulation.
- EPIRB, Lift Raft, 2 of the 4 Flat screen TV and DVD Players, Handheld VHF, Handheld Garmin GPS, Dingy & Outboard, Life jackets except for 6 Orange lifejackets, Outboard Engine Hoist, Personal belongings, Extra lines, Kitchen equipment, Kayak stanchion racks, Flash lights, Extra Winch handles.
- Please call Dan Van Zanten to view this listing at 760-815-6456 or email me at email@example.com.