- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 1524-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Riva Venere 75 is a futuristic express cruiser designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 32 knots and an open cockpit, salon, dining room and galley, wheelhouse, and four staterooms below she is a well-equipped performer.
The open flybridge has radar arch, helm station, guest lounge with table, outdoor galley, and sun lounge. There is room aft for tender storage.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features a cushioned lounge with table and dual stairways to the swim platform. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. In the spacious salon we have a comfortable seating area. Between the salon and the wheelhouse we have the the dining area with table and chairs along with a full galley. The wheelhouse is forward with lower helm station and guest lounge.
Below there are four private staterooms and baths There is a master suite amidships with full accommodations. The VIP stateroom is forward with island berth and full accommodations. Located between the two main staterooms are two guest staterooms. Crew quarters are located aft.
Powered by twin 1524-hp MTU V16 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 29 knots with a top speed of 32 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Venere 75 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- 75' Venere is elegance, personified. With all the options normally belonging to boats of larger dimension, this sea divinity is distinguished by luminosità and grace. Venere balances sophistication and innovation, without sacrificing one for the other. The futuristic styling keynotes the interior, with its natural light from the wide windows, while chromatic values bring a fresh perspective everywhere you turn. Mere mortals can only savor her many celestial assets.
- Open Bridge with Radar Arch Upper Helm Guest Lounge with Table On-deck Galley Sun Lounge
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Teak Finish Forward Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit with Swim Platform Main Salon Dining Area with Galley Wheelhouse with Guest Lounge
- Lower Deck
- Four Private Staterooms Full-beam Master Stateroom Amidships - Finished in Maple with Island Berth, Entertainment Center, Lounge Seating with Glass-top Table, Large Walk-in Closet, and En Suite Head Compartment VIP Stateroom Forward with Island Berth and Full Accommodations Two Guest Staterooms - One Double and One Twin
- Twin MTU V12 1524-hp Diesel Engines 340 hours 29-kn Cruising Speed 32-kn Top Speed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded