- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 - 1360
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) There is nothing subtle about the Riva 63 Vertigo, it is a big, bold, hardtop express designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 40 knots and an open cockpit, covered helm, lower salon with galley, and two guest/owner staterooms she is a well-equipped performer.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and open cockpit. The cockpit features a lounge with table and dual stairways to the swim platform. The space-age helm is forward and accentuates the silver hull.
Below we find an open salon with entertainment center, full galley, and two private staterooms. There is a full-beam master suite amidships with double berth and full accommodations. The VIP stateroom is forward with island berth and full accommodations. Crew quarters are located aft of the galley and have offset twin berths.
Powered by twin 1360-hp MAN V12 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 35 knots with a top speed of 40 knots. Well-equipped and professionally maintained, this Vertigo 63 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU -some sites do not transmit price properly
- The 63' Vertigo arrived to immense acclaim. With its harmonic and slender lines, Riva reinterprets the "open" concept. A roll bar design emphasizes its unique style, permitting a spacious opening in the rear of the cockpit - an accent to her resolute spirit. The central command position sports the latest generation navigation instruments and the power seat pays homage to the Rivarama. The interiors exude maximum space and comfort. Below deck, natural light cast a natural glow from the large side windows. Light oak and wenge wood give Vertigo a further touch of modernity, without foregoing Riva's distinctive elegance.
- Main Deck
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Foredeck Sun Lounge Spacious Cockpit with Hard Top Centerline Helm Station Cockpit Lounge with Table Teak Deck Swim Platform
- Lower Deck
- Three Stateroom Interior Lower Salon with Galley and Entertainment Center Master Cabin Amidships with Double Berth and Full Accommodations Forward VIP Cabin with Double Berth and Full Accommodations Guest Cabin with Offset Twin Berths
- Four-burner Bosch ceramic cooktop Dishwasher Sharp combination microwave/grill Isotherm galley refrigerator and freezer Raritan icemaker and cockpit refrigerator
- Deck & Hull
- Custom stainless steel anchor with 246 feet of 10-mm chain Lofrans bow windlass Stern windlass Electro-hydraulic tender garage door, passarelle, and swim ladder Teak decking in cockpit and on swim platform Electric fold-out helm seat Electric cockpit awning Side-Power bow thruster Hydraulic trim tabs
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C120 GPS/plotter ST7002 autopilot ST60 Tridata log/sounder Simrad RS82 DSC VHF radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MAN 1360-hp V12 diesel engines Kohler 15-kW genset Nine 200Ah batteries 75-amp automatic battery charger Condaria air conditioning 21-gallon calorifier/water heater Tecma electric toilets Four automatic and one manual electric bilge pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded