NEW TO THE MARKET and PRICED JUST RIGHT!
Step aboard this 1985 30' Catalina and you'll be exploring the coast and islands at your leisure. Cockpit seating to starboard, port and stern will allow guests to accompany your travels. The helm wheel is positioned at the center of the cockpit with instruments to port. A teak trimmed cockpit table conveniently folds away to create more space when needed. A beautiful teak entrance hatch greets you as you step below into your cabin. A 6'3" headroom allowance will make moving around the cabin a breeze. The well-equipped, U-shaped galley will be found to port and across from it is the navigation station with a chart table, electrical panel and stereo. Forward is the L-shaped dinette with a removable dinette which converts into an addtional double berth. To starboard is another settee and ample storage. Forward is the master V-berth with an emergency hatch. Next to the master cabin is the fully enclosed head with sink, shower wand, vanity, storage and shower curtain. The quarter berth is positioned to aft and will sleep two people. This sailboat will sleep up to seven people on your excursion. This Catalina is equipped with a three cylinder, diesel, fresh water cooled, Universal engine with low hours. Two starter batteries and a battery charger will keep you powered up!
Call to set your appointment today and you will be sailing the sea in no time!
- Master V-berth sleeps two, emergency hatch Quarter aft berth sleeps two L-shaped dinette with removable table, converts into a double berth Settee to starboard Navigation center with chart table, electrical panel and stereo Marine head with shower wand, shower curtain, vanity, storage and port Seth Thomas barometer (6) ports, (3) hatches, curtains throughout
- U-shaped galley CSI 2-burner stove/oven with cutting board cover Dual stainless steel sink Hot and Cold pressure water Provision storage
- Hull and Deck
- Winch covers Lazarettes to port, starboard and stern (lockable) Foldable teak trim cockpit table with built-in cup holders Edson helm wheel - center Instruments Cockpit cushions Danforth bow anchor with chain and rode Bow anchor roller Swim ladder
- Sails and Rigging
- Rigging: Masthead sloop with single spreaders Mast and boom are painted aluminum Mainsail traveler (2) Lewmar #40 primary, two speed, self-tailing winches (2) Lewmar #16 cabin, single speed, self-tailing winches Sails: Dacron headsail with UV cover Hood 810 Seafurl LD
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.