- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Lighthouse Point FL) This Bertram 38 Convertible is a classic deep-V sport fisherman that has been extremely popular with offshore anglers. Large enough for comfort and small enough for legendary maneuvering, this fisherman provides an affordable cruising alternative.
The spacious flybridge features forward guest seating, center helm station, single Pompanette helm seat, and companion bench with storage aft. A full enclosure with new canvas and Eisenglass provides weather protection. The centerline helm station has a lower console full gauges and controls and a well-equipped electronics array overhead. Package includes: Raytheon R21X Radar, Garmin 75 GPS, Raymarine ST8002 Auto Pilot, Datamarine LXR Depth Finder, Furuno FCV667 Depth Finder, Icom M45 VHF Radio, Standard Hailer, Stewart Gauges, Flow Scans Meters, and Ritchie Compass. Below is a large, 100 square foot cockpit with fixed awning and Lee outriggers. There's more than enough room to fish, relax, or celebrate a good day of fishing.
The cabin is bright with lots of natural light from large windows. Port side is a settee with drop-leaf table and casual seating. To starboard is a full galley with large windows, Formica counter with ample counter space, stainless steel sink, three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, under counter refrigerator and freezer, an ice maker is located in the forward stateroom.
There are two private staterooms below. The forward stateroom features V-berth with under-berth storage, hanging locker, rope locker, and en suite head and vanity. The port side stateroom has upper and lower berths, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The starboard head compartment has stand-up shower and vanity.
STARDUST is powered by a pair of 300 horsepower Caterpillar 3208T diesel engines. A Kohler genset provides offshore electrical power and two Cruisair AC units maintain interior comfort. She has retained her classic good looks and will continue to look good and run well for years to come. Call now and schedule a showing of this exceptional Bertram 38 III Convertible.
- Forward Stateroom with V-Berth, Under-berth Storage, Hanging Locker, Enclosed Head, and Sink Port Side Stateroom with Upper & Lower Berths Head Compartment with Vanity and Shower Open Salon with Seating Area Port Side and Galley to Starboard
- Full Galley to Starboard Large Windows Lots of Counter Space Formica Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Seaward Three-Burner Range with Oven Samsung Microwave Oven Kenmore Refrigerator Uline Freezer Uline Ice Maker Located Forward
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Fortress and Bruce Anchors Lewmar Windlass Jabsco Searchlight Dinghy Davit Walkaround Side Decks Enclosed Flybridge Open Cockpit Swim Platform 9' Avon RIB with 9.9-hp Yamaha Outboard
- Spacious Flybridge with New Canvas Enclosure New Coaming Pads Forward Guest Seating Helm Console with Overhead Electronics Pompanette Helm Seat Guest Seating with Storage Teak Steps to Cockpit
- 100-square foot Cockpit Fixed Cockpit Awning Lee Outriggers Teak Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon R21X Radar Garmin 75 GPS Raymarine ST8002 Auto Pilot VDO & Simpson Lawarence Speed/Log Datamarine LXR Depth Finder Furuno FCV667 Depth Finder Icom M45 VHF Radio Standard Hailer Ritchie Compass Stewart Gauges Flow Scans with New Senders Sony AM/FM/CD Sound System with Boss Marine Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 300-hp Caterpillar 3208T FWC Diesel Engines PT 632 hours - ST 503 hours Morse Controls Judson Synchronizer Stainless Steel Risers Kohler 8-kW Generator with 1298 hours 30-amp Shore Power Extra Battery for Electric Reels Halon Fire Suppression Twe Cruisair HVAC Units Jabsco Heads with LetraSan Disposal
- Salesman's Notes
- New Canvas New Eisenglass Recent Bottom Refinish
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.