- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Magnum MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Our Trade … Your Trade Considered
Gorgeous Fresh-Water Boat
Trailer … Air/Heat … 180 Hours
Where would you like to go boating next season? We have a trailerable cruiser to help you reach your dream destinations. We’ve acquired this very-well-kept one-owner Sea Ray 260 Sundancer on trade.
Packaged with a deluxe tandem trailer, powered by a Merc 350 Mag MPI and Bravo III drive and nicely equipped, this 260 Sundancer also features the plush touches Sea Ray is well-known for. Comfortable seating and overnighting areas, ergonomic helm, wide walk-thru, tall camper canvas and more.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- TANDEM-AXLE TRAILMASTER BUNK TRAILER W/ BRAKES
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ HEAT
- NAVMAN GPS
- CAMPER TOP
- COCKPIT COVER
- VACU-FLUSH HEAD
… and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES Sleek exterior lines of the 260 Sundancer give way to comfort throughout the cockpit. A plush single bucket seat commands the helm, with great sight lines and the companionship of a long, contoured portside lounge. Aft of the helm seat find a rear-facing seat, wrapping into a full cockpit lounge with removable serving table. The convenient cockpit wet bar, with Corian countertop and storage beneath, is portside. Boarding steps are port and starboard (beneath removable cushion insert) and foredeck access is eased by a walk-thru windshield and steps molded into the cabin door. Swimmers will enjoy the large swim platform, deep-sturdy swim ladder and portside transom door. Full shade & shelter is provided by a tall camper top, in outstanding condition. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry is directly on the centerline, with a solid sliding hatchway. The maple interior wood finishes combine with fine fabrics and light treatments to brighten the cabin. At the base of the steps, find access to the mid-cabin tucked portside. The mid-cabin will easily accommodate two overnight. The galley is positioned portside as well, with the fridge angled for easy access, Corian countertop for durability and plenty of storage for weekending supplies. Opposite the galley is the convenient head compartment, including vanity, vacu-flush head & hide-away shower wand. Fully-forward is a large v-dinette, with hatch overhead, ideal for serving or tuck the table away for extra legroom and lounging area. For overnighting, cushion inserts turn this into a double berth. AIR CONIDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT CABIN DECK VENT HATCH W/ SCREEN & PRIVACY SHADE CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR CLARION AM-FM-MP3-SIRIUS READY W/ 6 DISC CHANGER & HELM & TRANSOM REMOTES
- Galley, Head & Systems
- NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR SINGLE BURNER ALCOHOL STOVE MICROWAVE OVEN VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK & LEVEL INDICATOR GAUGE PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM DOCKSIDE WATER INLET 6G. HOT WATER HEATER W/ ENGINE HEAT EXCHANGER CONVENIENCE SHOWER, CABIN SWIMMERS’ SHOWER, TRANSOM
- Electronics & Accessories
- NORTHSTAR VHF RADIO W/ ANTENNA NAVMAN PLOTTER-GPS DIGITAL DEPTHFINDER (SMARTCRAFT DISPLAY) COMPASS GUEST REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TILT WHEEL WINDSHIELD WIPER HYDRAULIC TRIM TABS
- Electrical Systems
- GUEST 20 AMPBATTERYCHARGER DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCH 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD
- Deck, Mooring Gear, Trailer & Additional Equipment
- OPTIONAL BLUE GELCOATEDHULLW/ BLUE CANVAS ANCHOR ROLLER PLOW ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE LOFRANS WINDLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM STORAGE TRUNK SKI TOW EYE REMOVABLE CARRY-ON COOLER COCKPIT CARPET ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH BIMINI TOP, SIDE CURTAINS CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS RADAR ARCH COCKPIT WET BAR COCKPIT TABLE, REMOVABLE COCKPIT COURTESY LIGHTING BOARDING STEPS, PORT & STARBOARD AUTOMATIC FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT W/ EPOXY BARRIER COAT TRAILER: TRAILMASTER CUSTOM BUNK, TANDEM-AXLE W/ BRAKES
- From the Sea Ray Brochure
- The sleek design is only one of the many premium upgrades we've made on this roomy new 260 Sundancer. Typical Sea Ray ergonomics designed throughout make this boat rival any other in its class. We've also added a translucent deck hatch with locks and sky screen cover, plus a transom storage compartment with gas-assisted lid. It's the best boat in its class, with all the extras you would expect from a much larger, more expensive cruiser.
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today: (800) 886-0493. See this boat and many others on display at the 2012 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 14 thru 16 at Pier 33 in St. Joseph, MI.