- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A "FORMULA"
SHE IS THE EXCITING AND SPORTY "353 FASTECH" PROUDLY BUILT BY FORMULA MARINE
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 496 MERCRUISER MAGS, H.O.'S, BRAVO 11 OUTDRIVES WITH ONLY 200 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, SMALL GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, K PLANES, FULL COVER FROM BOW TO STERN, FULL TONNEAU COVER FOR COCKPIT, SWIM PLATFORM, ENCLOSED HEAD, FLAT SCREEN, GRAPHICS AND AN ALUMINUM TRAILER TO COMPLETE HER PACKAGE.
She is a very streamline vessel with amenities that envy other sport boats.
Her galley has a sink and refrigerator and room for sleeping is forward in her V bunk
The cockpit on this boat is very roomy with bolsters to add to the comfort of cruising.
The swim platform is an added plus.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN ENCLOSED HEAD REFRIGERATOR AIR CONDITIONING WITH HEAT ALUMINUM TRAILER WITH BRAKES
- REFRIGERATOR SINK
- GARMIN GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS K-PLANES FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR MOORING COVER FULL COVER FROM BOW TO STERN SWIM PLATFORM
- CABIN FEATURES
- OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK, ENCLOSED
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES ENGINE ALARMS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION GRAPHICS ALUMINUM TRAILER WITH ELECTRIC AND HYDRAULIC BRAKES BOAT SHOWS LIKE BRAND NEW.
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY