- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 HO MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A "TIARA"
SHE IS THE AFFORDABLE AND FUN "2900 CORONET" BUILT BY TIARA
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.7L CRUSADER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 500 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH A COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, SWIM PLATFORM, ROCKET LAUNCHERS, COCKPIT SHOWER, ENCLOSED HEAD WITH SHOWER, AM FM CD PLAYER, SPARE PROPS, HARDTOP WITH LIGHT AND ENCLOSURE AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is an attractively priced sportcruiser with versatility, unique styling and a huge cockpit.
Her construction is on a modified V Hull with a wide beam and a substantial 19 degrees of transom deadrise.
Although she is the smallest of the Tiara fleet she is still constructed with the same high values that come with all Tiara's.
By design, this boat was constructed with an open air feeling and her large single level cockpit will seat up to eight adults comfortably.
Her engines are situated under the two seat boxes and the entire forward of the deck can be electrically raised for access to the motors.
Aside from the generous seat arrangements, the cockpit is equipped with a wet bar aft of the helm seat as well as coaming bolsters and a centerline transom door.
The high windshield is notable, not only for its strong construction, but for the reverse angled spray guard along the top.
Belowdecks, the interior provides berths for two with an enclosed head, galley and teak and holly cabin sole.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY ENCLOSED HEAD LARGE DECK WITH PLENTY OF SEATING SWIM PLATFORM ENCLOSURE
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS TEAK AND HOLLY FLOORING CORIAN COUNTERTOPS
- COMPASS GPS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR VHF MARINE RADIO
- SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AND LIGHTS AFT ENCLOSURE ROCKET LAUNCHERS FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER BOW PULPIT SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKER ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- HOLDING TANK MONITOR AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES SPARE PROPS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS COCKPIT COAMING CANVAS IS TWO YEARS OLD HARDTOP WAS CUSTOM BUILT BY ATLANTIC TOWERS OUT OF CAPE MAY NEW JERSEY
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.