- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
High Quality, Late Model Center Console Trades Considered!!
This Boat is Finished with the Fishing Season and Seriously For Sale After WINNING TOP HONORS!!
Owner wants this to be the Next 2004 48' Viking Sold.
A MUST Read Listing as she has Tremendous UPGRADES and EQUIPMENT!
2004 48’ Viking Convertible, with Tuna Tower, 1050 MAN Engines with UPGRADED Injector Package for Reduced Smoke. All Service Records are on File and Up To Date! Just had 5,000 hour service and oil samples pulled and came back clean!!!
No Money was Spared on this Vessel!!!
This is a 3 Stateroom, 2 Head Boat with Lots of Interior UPGRADES in 2009 and A New Amazing Electronics,Satellite TV & Stereo UPGRADES in 2012. forward Stateroom Split Bed Layout
This Boat also Features a Newly Added 32,000 BTU Air Conditioning, New Enclosure, and Carpet at the Bridge.At the Helm you will have 2 Release Marine Helm Chairs and Electric Teaser Reels, Making This Very Comfortable Yacht to Fish!!!!
Fishing This Yacht is Made Easy with Cockpit Controls, Water Maker, Eskimo Ice Machine and New Under Water Lights.
Priced for Immediate Sale… Call Me Direct, The Owner Would Like For This To Be The Next 48 Sold!
- Walk Thru
- High Quality, Late Model Center Console Trades Considered!! This Boat is Finished with the Fishing Season, WINNING TOP HONORS!! Owner wants this to be the Next 2004 48' Viking Sold. A MUST Read Listing as she has Tremendous UPGRADES and EQUIPMENT! Entering the salon from the cockpit you immediately notice the new style Viking interior. Upon entering the L-shaped salon is located on the port side. The salon includes new 2009 entertainment system with upgraded 42" LCD flatscreen, carpet, window treatments and Viking premier décor. Moving forward is the galley and dinette. Continuing down the companionway the master stateroom with walk around queen berth and ensuite head is amidships. Guest staterooms are amidships with upper /lower single berths and forward with upper / lower single berths. The guest head is accessible from the companionway.
- Amtico teak and holly floor at salon entrance Dimmers on over head lights Teak trim at carpet Custom wrapped valences Carpet-New 2009 Entertainment system-New 2009 New home theater sound system - 2009 Stereo CD / DVD player Surround sound New 2009 Toshiba 42" LCD L-shaped sofa with storage Coffee table Storage Air conditioning Teak interior Custom décor Throw pillows Carpet runner Ice maker Premier edition décor Upgraded sofa material Ultra leather
- (2) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers Electric stove top Exhaust fan Garbage disposal Microwave / convection oven Sink with faucet Cabinets with sliding shelves Storage Amtico teak and holly floor Corian counter top
- Teak dinette table U-shaped seating with storage UPGRADED Ostrich Leather Dinette Seating
- Master Stateroom: Amidships
- Walk around queen berth End tables Carpet Ensuite head Flat screen TV 15”- New 2009 Stereo Custom wall paper Custom décor Air conditioning Drawers Storage under berth Hanging locker
- Master Head
- Amtico teak and holly floor Sink with faucet Head Shower Vanity Custom wall paper Medicine cabinet Mirror Corian counter
- Guest Stateroom#1: Amidships, Starboard
- Upper / lower single berths Hanging locker Carpet Air conditioning Custom decor
- Guest Stateroom#2: Forward
- Upper / lower single berths Carpet Hanging locker Air conditioning Custom decor
- Guest Stateroom Head
- Head Sink with faucet Shower Vanity Amtico teak and holly floor Mirror Corian counter
- Electrical System
- Onan 20kW Genset w/7,211 hours Read 10/1/2014 - Serviced 10/20/2014 Glendinning cable master Battery charger Navigation lights Spreader lights Accent lighting Battery parallel switch
- Total Power: 2100 HP Cruising Speed: 30 Knots Max Speed: 35 Knots
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- MAN 1050 HP w/4,944 hours read 10/1/2014 5,000 Hour Engine Service Completed October 2014 Oil Samples New Veem 5 Blade Props - $20,000 UPGRADE, for better performance & smoother ride, Installed June 2012 Eskimo ice machine Fire systems Exhaust fans Oil change system Water heater Awlgrip engine room Racor fuel filters Water maker
- Fuel: 1000 Fresh Water: 175
- Electronics and Helm Station
- Single lever controls Engine gauge package Richie compass MAN trolling vales Moritz panel Simrad AP-20 auto pilot Raymarine SR6 Sirius weather receiver w/antenna & cable-NEW 2012 Samsung HD SAT receiver for direct TV with RF remote-NEW Raymarine Electronics - NEW in 2012 1 Raymarine satellite weather systme - SR100 Sirius SAT weather service receiver-NEW 3 Raymarine Radar/Chart/FF Repeater 3 Raymarine GPM400 G series processor module-NEW 2012 1 Raymarine 12kw super high definition digital radar system with E52093 72" Open radar array-NEW 2012 1 Raymarine fishfinder system CP450 C Sonar for G series only-NEW 2012 1 Raymarine B260 BRNZ 1kw THRHULL xducer w/diplexor INCL HSFB 1 Raymarine G series command ceter keyboard-NEW 2012 ACR spotlight SAT TV M5 KVH Trac Vision-NEW 2012 SAT Phone KVH 150' Broadband- New 2012 Compass (tower) Recertified Life Raft- May 2012 Fusion IP700 G Stereo-NEW 2012 JL Audio 7.7" JL Audio 600 & 400 Watt Amplifier
- Custom helm pod Single lever engine controls Release Marine helm chair Release Marine companion chair Flybridge seating A/C Helm Bridge 32,000 BTU - 2011 2 New Cup Holders/1 with Cell Phone Holder mounted at Helm New Upgraded Enclosure for Bridge & New Carpet for Bridge-2011 Electronic teaser reels Rocket launcher Lots of Storage
- Step box Salt water wash down Fresh water wash down Freezer Transom door Access to engine room Access to flybridge Fish box Tackle center Live well Rod holders Cockpit controls
- Deck Equipment
- NEW Bottom Paint - May 2012 Windlass Bow rails Pulpit Anchor Safety side rails Oval exhaust outlets Spare props
- Fishing Equipment
- Custom Palm Beach tuna tower Outriggers Center rigger Fish box Release Marine fighting chair Eskimo Ice Machine Transom door Bait freezer Tackle center Electronic teaser reels Rod holders Water maker Under water lights- New 2012
- Displacement: 56540
- Broker's Comments
- With beautiful Viking style and proven Viking sea keeping qualities “Hooker” is a perfect example of the modern Sportfishing machine. Highlights include sumptuous interior, large cockpit, fast, state of the art helm and meticulous engine room.
- 2004 48' Viking CNV, Tuna Tower, 1050 MAN's, fast, Three Staterooms, Two Heads, Water Maker, Eskimo Ice Machine & All NEW Great Electronics in 2012. This vessel has been Captain maintained since new! Also NEW 2012 Raymarine Electronics, 42" LCD, Surround Sound and Underwater Lights NEW in 2011.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.