2001 Silverton 392 Motor Yacht - Innovative aft-cabin cruising, took a midsize motor yacht design to the next level. Enormous full-beam salon rivals most 45-footers in size, comfort. Silverton’s 392 Motor Yacht is famous for her interior ‘live-Aboard’ space and storage and the ‘WOLFPACK’ is unquestionably the most pristine 2001- 392 Silverton Motor Yacht on the market today! Highlights include the gorgeous cherrywood interior, a queen size walk around bed located in the aft Master Berth with split shower, bathroom stall showers in both heads, fully equipped galley with hardwood floor, extended swim platform and a foredeck sun pad. The Silverton 392 Motor Yacht is one of the only boats you will ever find that allows you instant and SAFE access to the sides and bow for fenders & lines. A fully enclosed flybridge that easily sits eight people for enjoyable cruising and is stationed forward for terrific vision. The WOLFPACK is in pristine condition and ready to go!
This is a beautiful vessel that won't leave you disappointed! Call now and make an appointment for a full viewing!
- All the comforts of home! 2 Staterooms Sleeps 6 2 Heads w/Shower Heat/AC - Reverse cycle, 3-Zone Convertible Settee 3 TV’s DVD Player JVC Digital Stereo Abundant Storage
- One of the largest galleys you will ever see for a boat of this size! Full size oven Three burner range top Microwave/Convection Oven Built in coffee maker Icemaker Refrigerator/Freezer Water Filter Central Vacuum And much more!
- Fully enclosed, Hardtop Aft Deck Fully enclosed Flybridge Center Console Full Cushions Nice Cockpit Table Radar Mast With Large Cockpit Flood Light Docking lines Fenders with lines Fender holders Electric Windlass Danforth Anchor, 200’ line Cockpit carpet Swim platform BBQ Bow Pulpit Life Rails Canvas Bimini Side Curtains Window Covers Cockpit Enclosure Cockpit Cover
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Equipped with a full complement of electronics for navigation. Depth Sounder Knot Meter VHF Radio Radar GPS w/Plotter Compass Search Light w/remote
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Flares Sniffers Built in Fire Suppression System Bilge Pumps, 3Bilge Alarm
- ENGINE DETAILS, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Fresh water cooled Heat exchanger on each engine 250 low hours Excellent maintenance! AKW generator Shore Power Dual Batteries Battery Charger Isolator Switch
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- Silverton’s 392 Motor Yacht is famous for her interior ‘live-Aboard’ space and storage. This is unquestionably the most pristine 2001- 392 Silverton Motor Yacht on the market today! One of the only boats you will ever find that allows you instant and SAFE access to the sides and bow for fenders and lines. Gorgeous Cherrywood interior. Queen size walk around bed located in the aft Master Berth with split shower and bathroom. A fully enclosed flybridge that easily sits eight people for enjoyable cruising. The helm is stationed forward for terrific vision. This is a beautiful vessel that won't leave you disappointed! Call now and make an appointment for a full viewing!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.