- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 63P
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
What a Neat versatile Family fishing and cruising Boat! Loads of storage for all of the fun gear and loads of comfort! Unique design features include the relatively wide side decks with high bulwarks/toe rail combined with a long bow rail to insure safe passage to the bow for sunning, docking or anchoring. The accommodations are easy care, will sleep 4 and feed more! Above average performance and good fuel economy makes for an affordable experience. Light yellow hull, tower and great lines make this a very exciting pocket Yacht!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Described by many as an excellent compromise; part fishing boat and part family cruiser. A well-appointed interior features high gloss cherry cabinetry, durable attractive fabrics and snap in carpet. Sleeping accommodations for 4; fwd convertible settee becomes full width bed & convertible dinette. Very decent galley and hanging locker that is also a rod locker.
- There is an abundance of storage, excellent recessed lighting, 6-opening ports, screened foredeck hatch, ample air conditioning. The Décor is bright & cheerful and remains clean and in very useable condition. Ample head/shower finished with easy care fiberglass surfaces.
- Synthetic stone counter top –matching sink Microwave oven Refrigerator – dual voltage 2-burner electric glass top stove Coffee maker Storage above & below Overhead and counter top lighting 12vdc water system Hot water heater
- Bow Pulpit w/roller/deck pipe Anchor locker Anchor w/all chain rode Maxwell windlass w/deck controls SS bow rail – extends to cockpit Deck Hatch w/screen Alum. Framed tempered glass windshield w/wipers & center vent Helm & Companion seats w/storage under 3-side enclosure (New 2012) under hardtop Foredeck & spreader lights Spotlight w/2-controls Boarding steps Coaming bolsters-New 2012 P & S aft facing seats-new cushions 2012 Removable stern seat Courtesy lights Shore water inlet Raw & fresh water wash down Tele. & TV dockside connection Transom door Under gunnel storage Cockpit mooring cover Swim platform/boarding ladde
- Fishing Equipment
- Marlin Tower-factory supplied/GG Schmitt & Sons w/hardtop (standing Platform) with easy access P & S; buggy top; seat; control box; 12vdc power supply; engine gauges; windlass control; spreader lights; spotlight controls; steering & engine controls; kill switch; engine stops; 6- rod holder on aft edge of hardtop;5-rod holder aft edge of tower seat Excellent cockpit arrangement and terrific storage. Lee single spreader outriggers w/lay down bars 4-gunnel mount rod holders Bait prep sink Live well Bait prep Tackle storage – a bunch 2-fish box w/macerator
- Electronics & Helm
- Entertainment Electronics LCD TV Clarion stereo w/bridge deck remote Tower Electronics Ray Marine ST600R-remote Ray Marine L770 GPS/Plotter/Fish Finder-mounted in Nav Pod Danforth compas Bridge Deck Ray Marine L770 GPS/Plotter/Fish Finder-helm console Ray Marine ST 5000 Plus AP-helm console Ray MarineRL70 Pathfinder Plus radar-helm console Ray Marine Ray 53 VHF radio-overhead electronics box
- 12v/120v systems 12vdc/120vac breaker panel 2-30amp shore power inlets & cords Kohler generator 5Kw-New engine 2011 2-12v batteries Professional Mariner 30 amp battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Fuel consumption approx. 30GPH at 2700 RPM Twin TAMD 63 P; in line 6 cylinder, 4-stroke, direct-injected, turbocharged with after cooler – approx. 1150 original hours 8/2012. Engines are accessed via center line hatch on bridge deck ZF transmissions 1.533.1 Electronic engine controls; bridge deck & tower Engine synchronizer Engine alarms Upgraded engine room insulation/diesel boats Fire suppression system Racor filters; main engine w/vacuum gauges & generator Engine room lights Oil change system Cruisair reverse cycle AC 3-auto/manual electric bilge pumps Bilge blowers Sea Star hydraulic steering – 2 station Vac U Flush; fresh water toilet; holding tank & overboard discharge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR COMPLETE DETAILS, PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO - PLEASE CLICK HERE