- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 4 stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
The 325CC is unsurpassed as an offshore fishing and boating machine. With 131 square feet in the cockpit, it is spacious enough for friends and family, and the fully finished storage compartments are cleverly tucked away throughout, so storage is never an issue.
For anglers this boat is flat-out loaded: an 8-drawer tackle station with stainless steel sink, over 200 gallons of fish box space, a 43 gallon livewell, and plenty of lockable rod storage are just a few of the highlights.
The 325CC is also loaded when it comes to style and comfort. Dougherty-designed standards include a padded sun lounge in the bow that converts to a table at the push of a button, and a roomy head with pump out. Like all Everglades boats, the 325CC sports a number of standards that are unique to the boat or available only as options on competitive models, including stainless steel cup holders, rod holders, steering wheel, and oversize pull-up cleats.
Attention to detail, it’s what Everglades is known for and the 325CC is no exception.
This boat is loaded with standard features in addition to the options listed below:
- Ice Blue Hull and Hard Top Underside
- Forward Console Seat Cover
- Leaning Post/Helm Seat Cover
- Deluxe Audio Package - 4 Channel Amp and Subwoofers
- Sport Upper Station
- Side Utility Door with Ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer - email@example.com t - (786) 879-0170 Ryan Jacobson - firstname.lastname@example.org m - (954) 551-8869 Salvy Cisneros - email@example.com t - (305) 333-6901