- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A must see, this 2010 model is one of the few custom boats built within this timeframe. "Benchmark" has a great track record, placing in a number of tournaments. She was clearly designed with sportfishing in mind and has great fuel economy, and at 1800 RPM's, burns 125 GPH, at 35 knots. Powered by Twin Caterpillar C-32A's @ 1925 BHP, the engines are under warranty thru December 2014.
The Benchmark features a satin cherry finished interior, with radiused corners and provides for three staterooms each with their own head (3) heads. She features a walk around queen berth in the master stateroom with good storage. In the bow stateroom, she accommodates three berths and private access to its own head, and a third stateroom provides for over/under berths and a third head.
On the flybridge, she is unique in that she provides both an l-shaped lounge, straight lounge, and unique to the JBBW brand, barrel chairs. The peninsula bridge console, features protected electronics, a teak helm pod and twin teak helm chairs. The hardtop was custom built by Bausch American and features teasers built in.
She is priced for the market and owner will consider trades. Call for viewing details.
- Exterior Construction / Finish
- Epoxy Resin Cold Molded Construction Throughout Hull Sides : Cold molded construction consisting of 3 layers of 1/4" okume plywood on diagonals over fir ribbands and glassed inside and out with 1 layer of 1808 fiberglass cloth and epoxy resin Hull Bottom : Cold modled constructio consisting of 3 layers of 1/2" marine fir plywood on diagionals over fir stringers and glassed indide and out with one layer of 3408 fiberglass cloth and expoy resin Laminated douglass fir full length main engine stringers and keel Aluminum engine bed caps Reinforced chine spray rails Louvered side air intakes Hull and Superstructure linear, Alexseal topcoat paint, white Forward decks, non-skid surface, Alexseal topcoat paint, white Bootstripe linear, Alexseal topcoat paint C-32 Caterpillar engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks and exhaust silencers Ice Blue hull sides with white superstructure
- Hardware and Miscellaneous
- This boat was custom designed from the hull up by an avid sportfisherman with plenty of details to ensure she is fish ready. The boat has a light blue painted Alexseal hull color. All interior cabinet hardware poilshed chrome Anchor locker bow deck with anchor storage Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats, drilled and tapped into aluminum Two polished stainless-steel spring line cleats, drilled and tapped into aluminum Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks, drilled and tapped into aluminum Stainless-steel corner hawse pipes Molded grab rails on cabin sides Brushed welded aluminum flybridge ladder with acrylic steps Shaft zincs Water tank fill thru quick disconnect in cockpit Stainless-steel trim tabs Nibral, high speed struts with orcott bearings Custom built stainless-steel high speed rudders 34 x 58 5 blade Intersepter Props Alloy 22 propeller 3" shafts, Splined, with zincs Dripless rudder seals Bow deck access to rope storage locker Water shutoff valves for sinks and showers Deck plates for fuel (engine room access) and waste pump out (bow deck) Heavy duty engine couplings Generator exhaust with Aqualift muffler Stainless-steel 1" metal bumper rail Dripless shaft logs
- Engine Compartment and Bilge
- With owner input, this Jarrett Bay's attention to detail in the engine room equals that of her exterior finish work in places no one sees. All surfaces are faired and smooth-finished by hand, and then painted with High gloss, white ALEXSEAL to ensure a clean, glossy appearance and easy clean-up. Access to the engine room is through the mezzanine. Livos air intake filter system Fluorescent lighting Polyethylene water lines Aerosol fire extingushing system for engine compartment 2 Pressurized 230 volt AC Headhunter fresh water pump 230 volt AC 18 Gallon electric water heater (stainless-steel) Fresh water fill hose for engines and generator 24 volt DC bilge pumps ( 5 at 1500gph w/ heavy duty switches) Bronze ball valves on all underwater through-hull fittings Electrical bonding throughout Integral epoxy and glass water tank Aluminum fuel tanks Intregral epoxy and glass sewage holding tank w/ 230 volt AC pump for overboard discharge Fuel / Water seperator filter, Generator Dual Fuel / Water seperator filter, Engines Sea Water pressure system w/ AC pump and accumulator tank Alexseal painted and faired engine room, pump room and bilges Headhunter grey water system Sewage holding tank plumbed for dockside pumpout Rudder shelf w/ rudder upper bearings and steering ram mounts Stainless-Steel steering tie bar w/ pivoting self adjusting ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Heavy duty tiller arms Intake sea chest w/ flush screens and angled intake holes Oil changing system Engine room demister fans (1 per side)
- Electrical Systems
- Two 24-Volt banks of heavy-duty, 12-volt marine AGM batteries for main engines One 24-Volt bank of heavy duty, 12-volt marine AGM batteries for house AGM compatable 240-Volt two bank battery charger for main engine batteries AGM compatable 240-Volt battery charger with power supply capabilities for house batteries Battery paralleling system with switch at control console Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating, AC compressors, individually controlled by SMX controls Two 240-Volt, 50 AMP, shore cords w/ overcurrent protection Dimmable Lights in living quarters Duplex outlets w/ Ground fault protection, living quarters Battery controls with fuses and isolation switches DC distribution panel w/ Magnetic circuti breakers (pump room) DC electronics panel w/ Magnetic circuit breakers (bridge) AC distribution panel w/ Magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel w. Source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, generator start / stop controls, inlock selector breakers Ventilation fan for anchor locker Ground fault protection on AC receptacles Head exhaust fans ducted to outside air box
- The open flybridge arrangement is truly unique to Jarrett Bay, featuring both an L-shaped lounge forward of the pensunila helm console, a straight lounge to starboard and two barrell chairs postioned at the forward end of the bridge. A Bausch hardtop with radar pod, recessed teasers, aft facing flood lights complete the package along with outriggers and teak bridge trim. Bilge, High water alarm Top-Loading insulated drink box with drink holders built in Bench seats w/ vinyl-covered-polyfoam cushions with storage underneath L-Shaped seat w/ vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions to starboard in front of console Storage space under bridge seating Additional storage areas beneath seats, console and forward brow Neutral inerlock switches allowing engines to start in neutral only Alexseal topcoat paint w/ Polymeric beads, non-skid Engine synchronization control Compass Teak helm pod console Single lever controls Hydraulic power assist steering 24-Volt distribution panel Twin adjustable teak helm chairs w/ Staiin-steel hardware, teak footrest and backing plate and pads to level chairs with crown of deck Heavy duty helm chair covers Custom bucket seats forward bridge deck (2) Lenco trim tab controls Holding tank monitoring gauge Custom Bausch hardtop w/ Teaser reel compartment 8 LED lights in overhead Stereo speakers 3 Sided enclosure 8 Rod rocket launcher on belly band 50' RUPP 4 spreader outriggers Center rigger Spreader lights Cockpit camera
- The Benchmark showcases all of the elements of a true custom sportfisherman with cushioned seating for imroved visibility aft, as well as storage built into the mezzanine. For fishing you will find a transom box, teak covering and coaming boards as well as a full teak mezzanine and cockpit as well as teak salon door with custom colored cushions to blend. Seating w/ Cushions along upper mezzanine Scuppers in cockpit Brushed aluminum ladder to flybridge w/ black pvc treads Transom door Two 50 AMP shoreline electrical inlets, behind doors, with 50' cords Raw water wash down outlets Fresh water wash down outlets Bait freezer, lazarette tunnel Lower starboard mezzanine ice box Transom fish box w/ insulated lids Hatch to engine compartment Storage in step to deckhouse Teak Sliding door to deckhouse, manual hardware Lower port mezannine, bait box and storage box Mezannine drink box 3 Overhead lights in flybridge overhang 2 Stereo speakers in flybridge overhang Aluminum backing plate laminated in cockpit floor for fighting chair Release 130lb class teak fighting chair with offset pedastal Teak footrest on fighting chair Teak rocket launcher w/4 rod holders on fighting chair Polished Stainless-steel rod holders, flush mounted in gunnels (5 per side) Cockpit mooring cover Teak coaming boards Teak covering boards Teak deck sole Teak mezannine deck Lazarette access hatch in cockpit deck Water tight lazarette bulkhead LED courtesy lighting under gunnel (3 per side) Built in Gafe storage
- The Benchmark's interior is customized and showcases a cherry veneer satin interior with radiused corners. There is plenty of seating with the l-shaped lounge and single lounge to starboard, all of which lift easily for storage underneath. Salon Carpeting Sound barrier carpet pad Whisperwall headliner Satin Cherry Veneer / lumber bulkheads, cabinetry and trim Upholstered valances Fixed framless windows w/ tempered glass Dove tailed wood drawers throughout Six overhead light fixtures Dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Air conditioning dispersed over valances, port and starboard Smoke detector Entertainment center w/ 32" LCD TV, AM/FM Stereo, DVD player and remote control system L-shaped lounge to port and straight lounge to starboard, with storaage underneath salon seating with end tables at both ends Teak salon sliding door Hinged storage, forward of lounge starboard side Hinged storage, aft of lounge, starboard side with drawer storage as well High gloss teak and cherry entry area Electrical Panel located to your right as you enter Salon Door Twin bar stools - just aft of galley counter
- The galley is fully equipped with great storage as well as undercounter refrigeration and high gloss teak and holly flooring, booth style dinette. Teak & Holly high gloss flooring Whisperwall headliner Fixed frame windows with tempered glass Solid surface countertops Under mount Corian galley sink Sub Zero AC under counter refrigerator and freezer units (two each) AC two burner ceramic cooktop on countertop, concealed Six overhead light fixtures GE Profile convection and microwave oven Storage cabinets above and below, forward galley with pull out drawer above and hidden cooktop Dimmable lights AC duplex outlets
- Carpeted floor Whisperwall headliner Whisperwall wall coverings Three overhead light fixtures Flush-panel cherry veneer doors to match interior Carpeted steps w/ Hull liner storage inside Washer Dryer
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom, located aft, features a walk around queen berth, with good storage. Carpeted floor Whisperwall headliner Whisperwall wall coverings Whisperwall bulkheads Walk around queen berth with hull lined storage, accessable via lift top Cherry veneer berth base Cherry sea rail Polyfoam matress Hanging locker w/ Hull liner, door and automatic light Night stand with 3 drawers and solid surface top Six overhead lights Dimmable lights AC duplex outlets 20" LCD TV Hatch to below deck storage area Private access to head Heating and AC control Smoke detector AM/FM stereo w/ DVD changer and remote
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom provides over/under berths. Carpeted floor Whisperwall headliner Whisperwall wall coverings Over/under berths w/ Hull lined storage under lower berth Cherry veneer berth base Cherry sea rails Polyfoam mattress Hanging locker w/ hull liner, door and automatic light Three overhead lights Dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Private access to head Smoke detector Heating and air conditioning control
- Guest Stateroom (bow)
- The bow stateroom provides for three good size berths with locker storage underneath. Carpeted floor Whisperwall headliner Whisperwall wall coverings whisperwall hull siding Three berths w/ hull liner storage underneath, access via lift top Cherry veneer berth base Cherry sea rails Polyfoam mattress Hanging / Storage lockers w/ hull liner and automatic light Overhead hatch Five overhead lights Dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Hatch to below deck storage Smoke detector Heating and air conditioning control
- Master and Guest Heads
- Teak & Holly high gloss flooring Gloss finish head liner Linen storage Solid surface counter tops and back splashes Intergral sink Storage cabinets Stall shower w/ Glass door Towel bars Headhunter Freshwater toilet Four overhead lights AC duplex outlets
- Northstar 6100i Color GPS / Plotter Garmin GPSMAP5215 (2 each) Garmin GSD 22 Sounder Garmin GMR 406 open array radar Garmin GMR 4kw pedastal Furuno RD-30 remote depth display Simrad AP25 autopilot Icom M604 VHF radio (2 each) Eye On 8004 MX DVR D12 DirecTV Receiver (2 each) KHV TracVision M5 Satellite TV
- Pump Room
- Caterpillar 21.5 KW generator with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water seperator filter, hour meter, Aqualift muffler and sound enclosure Aerosol fire extingushing system for engine compartment Engine room demister fan control Aqua Matic sea water recovery system Automatic reverse osmosis water treatment system Camera Eskimo ice maker (600 pounds per day) Galvanic isolator Fuel sight glasses Air conditioning Compressor (4 each) Air conditioning raw water pumps Salt water pumps and filters Battery chargers DC Distribution panel Dual Racor filters main engines and generator
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Ben Green at 252 728 2645 Office or 252 241 7757 Cell or email at firstname.lastname@example.org