- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Plane to Sea" is a heavily equipped pilothouse Motoryacht that is economical to run, and comfortable to live aboard.
At 8 knots, she only consumes 5 gallons per hour. When she is running at 16 knots fuel consumption is around 32 gallons per hour.
With two Comfortable Staterooms, a large salon, and ample bridge space, she truly is a great choice for coastal cruising.
- Sleeps total of 7 Two private staterooms with island berths and full en-suite tiled bath, enclosed showers, and vac flush heads. Queen Master Ensuite Head and Shower Ceramic Tiled SAT TV New Carpet - 2010 Full VIP Cabin Ensuite Head and Shower Ceramic Tiled New Carpet - 2010 Queen pullout in Salon Sleeps 2 Watch berth in Pilothouse Sleeps 1
- Extensive Electronics
- Integrated/networked 12” multi-function plotters (PilotHouse and Bridge) 4KW open radar with overlay & MARPA + wind overlay. Class III autopilot with wireless remote & high-capacity type II hydraulic pump. AIS transponder with integral splitter. Numerous graphic displays in PilotHouse, Bridge, & Master Stateroom. KVH Sat TV also interfaced to PH & bridge plotters, etc. 9000 series FloScan system with dual digital indicators show GPH for each engine: total fuel used, digital RPM, interfaced to GPS for instantaneous MPG display. IslandTime custom high power WiFi system with dedicated wireless router for multi-user internet throughout the boat. Photocell on anchor light [auto on/off] – new 2005. Custom programmable electronic timer circuit on macerator – new 2007. WaterCounter programmable precision water consumption monitor with digital readout in galley – new 2009. Wireless remote control for bow & stern thrusters - new 2005 . Quantum Bilge Buster ionizer for odor & mold control with remote switch in PilotHouse – new 2006. Ongaro deluxe dual trumpet stainless steel horn – new 2011. LED Arch lights + halogen bridge lights – new 2009. 3 pantographic multi-speed windshield wipers with washer & intermittent controller – new 2005. Rayline flood/spotlight with remote controls in PH & Bridge helm.
- All PilotHouse windows replaced – new 2011. Custom Vetus spoked wheel in PilotHouse – 2005. Automatic fire suppression controls for engine room. Port and Starboard sliding doors for easy access Watch berth - sleeps 1
- Large Castro sofa with Queen size pull-out hide-a-bed & custom slipcover, Sleeps 2 – new 2009. 2 chairs, hardwood barrel – Note: Different then pictured. Hardwood coffee & end tables raise for dining – new 2005. Large salon windows with screens that open for ventilation. Custom 1-inch Levelor blinds in salon & galley – new 2009. Custom draperies with matching throw pillows – new 2010. Toshiba 26” LCD flat screen TV in teak Cabinet – new 2009. Samsung home theater system with surround sound, 5 speakers + woofer, 5-disc DVD/CD changer –new 2007. New Carpet - 2010
- Large counter space open to salon. 3 heavy self-centering swivel bar stools at counter – new 2004 [1 still in box]. Numerous over/under teak cabinets & drawers with custom pull-out racking. Norcold DE61 AC/DC double door fridge/freezer – new 2008. Isotherm Cruise flush-mount AC/DC beverage fridge/freezer under bar sink – new 2010. Princess stainless steel 3-burner electric range with cutting board top + Oven with broiler. Samsung combo microwave / toaster oven – new 2007. Double stainless steel sinks. Scandvik single-lever pull-out faucet in galley – new 2007. Culligan drinking water filter with separate spigot in galley – new 2008.
- MarQuipt Tide-ride boarding sea-stairs with railing. Custom Veada Double Helm Seat on bridge – new 2010. Oversized custom swim platform w/ HD stainless steel mounting brackets & Taco HD rub rail – new 2003. Windline telescoping stainless steel swim ladder under platform – new 2004. Folding fiberglass radar arch = 14’ air draft. Custom aluminum arch extension for KVH sat dome – new 2005. PilotHouse sliding door port & starboard for easy deck access. Hidden full-length roller screens on both PH doorways – new 2007. Full bimini top – new 2008. Custom Sunbrella cockpit enclosure – Eisenglass with screens – new Sept 2009. Custom Sunbrella bridge helm cover – new fall 2009. Winter cockpit enclosure – Sunbrella. Ample dock lines, fenders, life jackets, flares, etc. 12’ telescoping aluminum boathook in brackets on foredeck. Throwable Life ring on bracket aft – new 2005. Glass decks and no exterior teak significantly reduce maintenance.
- Cruising Specifications
- Slow cruise: 7-8 knots at ~ 2 MPG / range 1,000 NM + reserve Fast Cruise: 16 knots at ~ 2 GPM / range 250 NM + reserve
- Engines - Running Gear
- Extra-large Vetus WaterLift mufflers in lazarette with new exhaust hoses, fittings & clamps – new 2006. Shafts: 2” Aquamet – new 2003. Props: Michigan Wheel Nibral 28 x 30” – new 2003 Spare prop mounted in lazarette. Shaft-Shark line cutters – new 2003. Globe HD DriveSavers – new 2003. Bennett dual-cylinder 12”x 60” trim tabs with dual controls– new 2003. Bennett trim tabs position indicators in PilotHouse & bridge – new 2004. Bennett Computerized Auto-Tab ride control system – new 2005. Automatic fire suppression system with remote control in PilotHouse. Large engine room with easy access All hoses, bilge pumps, etc. replaced in the last 6 years. Bow thruster 8 hp Sidepower with remote Stern thruster 8 hp Sidepower with remote
- 12 KW Northern Lights Generator 1550 hours
- Custom aluminum fuel tanks in lazarette – new 2004. Extra-large Vetus WaterLift mufflers in lazarette with new exhaust hoses, fittings & clamps – new 2006. Large and roomy.
- 12' Novurania 2003 40HP Honda
- Davit - Boom - Crane - Radar Arch
- Quick-Lift QH800 full-function 800# crane with remote control – Hydraulic boom & winch operate silently from dedicated ER mounted electro-hydraulic DC power pack - New 2003 Weaver removable stainless steel chocks for tender on bridge deck - New 2003 Folding radar arch
- Anchor Windlass
- Lofrans Tigres LW400/1200 watt anchor windlass with capstan & gypsy – new 2003. Oversize 80# Manson Supreme anchor w/ 120’ BBB chain + 250’ ¾” nylon rode on pulpit roller – new 2009. Spare 35# Danforth anchor w/ 20’ 3/8 chain +200’ 5/8” nylon rode in lazarette. Rode snubber line with HD compensator & chain hook.
- WesMar Active Stabilizers with Oversize 6 sq. ft. fins Electronic rate-gyro Dedicated hydraulic system Custom kelp-cutters Dual controls in PH & Bridge Total cost = $ 40,000 new in 2005.
- Batteries - Inverter
- 2KW Xantrex PureSine inverter with integral automatic transfer switch & 105 amp 3-stage 12 volt DC charger with remote monitoring & control panel in PilotHouse – new 2005. Xantrex 15 Amp Echo-charger to Genset/stern thruster battery – new 2005 Pro-Mariner 50 amp 3-stage solid state battery charger – new 2008 Custom Yandina combiner for thruster / house batteries with PH control Batteries: Four 8D – 2 for main engine starting + 2 for house with selector & parallel switches One PowerTech AGM group31 105AH for bow thruster with remote control – new 2009 One PowerTech AGM group31 105AH for genset & stern thruster – new 2009
- Hot Water Heater
- Isotemp 0401R Stainless steel hot water heater: electric + engine heat exchanger – new 2003.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.