- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Common Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Honda is a very clean, extremely low hour ,captain maintained one owner boat ! She has all the finest in tournament gear and electronics, and is ready to travel or fish anywhere you wish to go .
Her seller is moving up to a larger Sport fisherman and will entertain all reasonable offers .
- Honda features 3 Stateroom two head layout.
- Cruisair keypad air conditioner control pad Bose Surround sound AM/FM tuner stereo system Wood mini blinds Carpeting with clear runner CD player Dinette Dining table with corian top Entertainment center Teak salon table Raritan icemaker Storage lockers L shaped settee with sleeper sofa and storage section Speakers Sharp flat screen LCD television XM radio Overhead lighting Overhead concealed rod storage locker KVH SAT TV truck vision M7 Main electrical panels Varnished wood overhead grab rail
- (2) Each under counter Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer drawers Air conditioner Corian tops Fresh water system Lockers GE sensor microwave oven Corian sink (3) Burner Kenyon concealed stove top Hot water heater Central Vacuum system Teak and holy sole
- Malber clothes dryer Malber clothes washer Stacked units located in the companionway
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is located amidships and features the following: Cruisair keypad air conditioner control Fahrenheit AM/FM tuner Carpeting CD player Mirror (2) Night stands Queen berth Speakers Stereo system Sharp 17" color television-Flat Screen-LCD Full Sized hanging locker Storage lockers and drawers Overhead lighting Mirrored aft bulkhead above bed
- Master Head
- Private access to the master head which features: Mirrored overhead with recessed lighting Overhead deck hatch Teak and holly sole Stall shower with Grohe fixtures Corian countertop and sink Mirrored medicine cabinet/vanity Storage locker and drawers Exhaust fan Tecma fresh water head system 110 V AC outlets
- VIP Stateroom
- This stateroom is located all the way forward and features: Cruise Air key pad control pad Fahrenheit AM/FM tuner CD/DVD player Carpeting Storage lockers and hanging lockers Walk around queen berth Stereo system Sharp Flat Screen LCD television Overhead deck hatch Overhead lighting and stereo speakers Reading lights
- Guest Stateroom
- The 3 rd stateroom is located to starboard amidships and features the following: (2) Side by side berths with a night stand between them Storage drawers Hanging locker Carpeting Reading and overhead lighting Fahrenheit AM/FM tuner CD/DVD player Cruise Air A/C keypad control panel Sharp flat panel LCD TV Access to guest head through companionway entrance
- Antennaes Ritchie compass Pipe Welders molded fiberglass hardtop with (4) molded in Quartz lights Navigation lights Overhead lighting Teaser reel box (2) Release Marine teak helm seats with covers, cushions and foot rest on companion chair only Sea Star power assist wheel steering (3) Sided Eisenglass enclosure with (2) U zips Non skid sole (6) Rod aft rail rocket launcher 12 & 24 volt DC sub breaker panel Electric opening electronics console Single lever ZF electronic controls Powder coated grab rail Bench seating with cushions Life raft storage compartment Storage lockers Clarion stereo speakers Bertram systems monitoring panel (2) Miya Epoch US9 electric teaser reels
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- (2) MAN electric display modules ACR electronic spotlight Simrad AP 25 autopilot Furuno navnet chart plotter/displays on a VEI monitor screen Ritchie compass Furuno navnet depth sounder/displays on a VEI monitor screen Furuno RD 30 mulit unit display Instrument panel Furuno 72 mile radar/displays on a VEI monitor screen (2) Icom M602 VHF radios Power assist wheel steering XM weather program Northstar 6000I chart plotter GPS XM radio Clarion AM/FM CD player stereo/speakers
- Cockpit coaming pad Engine room access Transom door and gate (2) Refrigerator or Freezer boxes port and starboard on bulkhead In deck fish box with pump out Fighting chair with rocket launcher Tackle center starboard sink rigging station Glendenning cable master Fresh and salt water washdown outlets Dockside water washdown outlets Cable TV and phone connections Nonskid fiberglass deck Overhead lighting and stereo speakers Under gunnel gaff storage Transom hause pipes Powder coated haunch overhead grab rails (2) Lazzerette access hatches Clarion stereo control remote (inside engine room door) Swinging salon door and large aft bulkhead salon window (4) Electric reel outlets Transom fish box with Eskimo ice dump
- Fishing Equipment
- (2) Bait freezers Cockpit sink Release Marine teak fighting chair with 4 rod rocket launcher and tray In deck fish box with pump out Transom fish box with Eskimo ice dump or live well not plumbed 3X Pipewelders outriggers with lay back bars (4) Rod holders Fiberglass hardtop with molded in Quartz and Navigation lights (4) Wing rod holders Pipe Welders center rigger Tackle center Rigging station
- Main Deck
- Anchor Bow pulpit Aluminum bow rails (3) Bomar foredeck hatches Powder coated side hand rails Non skid sole Navigation lights molded into hardtop Stainless Steel rub rail Lewmar wildcat windlass with foredeck foot pad controls
- Electrical System
- 110-240 Volt AC electrical system Battery bank Vanner 60 AMP battery charger 12-24 Volt DC electrical system Electrical bonding system Kohler 15KW generator with approximately 500 hours Oil and filters changed September of 2012 All new battery bank May 2013
- Bulkhead Rudders Trim tabs Zinc anode (2) Deep sea underwater lights 150 watt
- Engine Room
- CruisAir air conditioner compressors Air filtration system (4) Bilge blowers Bilge pumps Engine hour meters Engine mounts Engine room sound insulation Engine synchronizer Engine temperature alarms Sea fire automatic fire control system Fresh water cooling system Dual racor fuel filters Fuel shut off valves Fiberglass fuel tank Hot water heater High water alarms Holding tank Fuel tank manifold system Dripless shaft logs Fresh water pump AC and DC lighting Fresh water bib and hose (2) Cockpit freezer compressors Engine room camera Mufflers Oil filters Oil transfer system Raw water sea strainer Stainless steel shafts ZF electronic controls with trolling valves and synchronizer MAN fuel filters Eskimo ice machine Compelete 400 MAN engine service performed in September of 2012 includes: Main engine oil and filters changed, engine heat exchangers serviced. New raw water pump impellers on main engines. Valves adjusted and head bolts torqued as recommened by MAN. Speed and Fuel Burn: 1800-30 Knots @ 80 GPH 2000-35 knots 2300-39 knots
- Owners personal belongings, fishing tackle, tools etc. Name does not convey with sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.