- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3 LX 205 HP Alpha I CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TWIN MERCRUISER 4.3 LX V-6'S
FRESHWATER SINCE NEW, JUST 466 HOURS
Sea Ray excels in delivering a luxurious, well-designed family cruiser and the 290 Sundancer is a prime example of Sea Ray's best work. Featuring a modern profile, including oval portholes, integrated swim platform and molded bow pulpit, plus a layout that will sleep as many as six, “Sweet D" is well-suited for Great Lakes cruising. The counter-rotating twin engines are a performance and safety advantage.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- CONVERTIBLE TOP & CAMPER TOP
- RAYTHEON CHART PLOTTER
- UPGRADED FLAT SCREEN TV
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- This 290 Sundancer can handle a real crowd. Not only will you turn heads with the sleek profile, but your guests will have plenty of lounging room once they're aboard. TOPSIDES The cockpit of the 290 Sundancer is plushly upholstered and contoured for maximum passenger comfort. The helm seat is elevated for excellent line of site and is wide enough for three people, with plenty of legroom as well. Attached to the rear of the helm seat is another lounge seat, wrapping around to meet the nearly full-width aft bench seat forming a u-shaped lounge – all very comfortable. One section is removable, allowing starboard boarding. The convertible top and camper top (with screened side panels) offer plenty of shade & shelter. Swim platform access is via a port transom door. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin through a curved hatchway that is set to port. The enclosed head compartment is immediately at the base of the stairs. Midships, to starboard, is a large crescent-shaped dinette (convertible to sleep two), with a bright galley, opposite, to port. Tucked beneath the raised helm area is a roomy mid-cabin, easily accommodating two adults. Fully forward, a full-length drape and partial bulkhead provides privacy for the v-berth, which includes a small settee, hanging locker and large double berth. Cabin Carpet Covers 3 - Deck Hatches w/ Screens Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat Clarion Am/Fm/Cassette w/ Helm Remote Flat Screen TV
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2-Burner Kenyon Alcohol/Electric Stove Microwave Oven Dual Voltage Refrigerator Hot Water System Shower Electric Flush Head w/ Holding Tank
- Electronics & Accessories
- Icom VHF Radio Raytheon RC 420 Chart Plotter Engine Synchronizer Gauge Trim Tabs Dual Windshield Wipers
- Electrical Systems
- 30 AMP Shore Power w/ Cord BatteryCharger 2 Batteries w/ Switch Emergency Start Crossover Switch
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- Foredeck Sun Lounge Pad Electric Windshield Vent Tilt Wheel Swim Platform w/ Boarding Ladder Transom Door & Safety Rail Bow Pulpit w/ Roller Anchor w/ Line Dock Lines Boat Hook Cockpit Courtesy Lighting Convertible Top, Camper Top Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photos available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. See this clean Sea Ray and many other boats at the 2012 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 14 thru 16 at Pier 33 in St. Joseph, MI. Visit www.pier33.com/boatshows for more details!