- 77 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1550
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Click here for the Virtual Tour of the 77’:
The best selling Vicem 77 Classic floats at the top of her yachting class. The hit of every boat show, she has graced the covers of all the major yachting magazines. Built with the same uncompromising attention to detail as the rest of the Classic line, she is a meticulously designed solution to family life on the water. Her convertible double bunk bed guest cabin offers maximum flexibility for both family and guests. This 77 footer is the natural choice for those wishing to embark on demanding voyages in comfort, style and safety.
- (**This boat has never been titled but it is a demonstrator boat with 750 hours**) Almost the largest in the Vicem Classic “lobster boat” line up, the 77’ is one of Vicem’s most popular models. This size provides many combinations: (3) cabins, a convertible dinette, a flybridge, and aft crew quarters, and many other combination that the Buyer may choose. This boat has the (3) cabin, (3) head ,galley down layout with dinette and crew quarters. A Modern Classic - the Vicem 77’ Flybridge Classic Cruiser is handcrafted from the finest materials available to be the best in its class and size range. This yacht has a handsome classic look and provides a quiet, dry ride because of Vicem’s superior design and construction technique. Vicem Yachts are constructed of African and South American Mahogany and Epoxy resin. Mahogany is a renewable resource, reducing our carbon footprint. Also noteworthy, is the fact that Vicem Yachts are constructed in clean factories without the smell of styrene emissions found in polyester fiberglass factories. Vicem employs very few minimum skilled workers; every boat builder is a qualified carpenter who performs at different levels depending on the difficulty of the task. All wood on a Vicem hull and the keel, chine, sheer, frames, and beams are coated with epoxy resin serving as a moisture barrier. The exterior of the hull and interior of the entire bilge and engine room area is further coated with a layer of E-glass cloth and epoxy resin that is finished with epoxy fairing compounds, epoxy primers, and poly-urethane paint. Over 100 Vicem Yachts up to 92 feet have been built using this time-proven blend of modern and traditional construction methods.
- The Master Cabin is to starboard of the galley, in the quiet mid-ship area. It has a King-sized bed (walk around) with drawers underneath.The master cabin has a large 26" LCD TV. Forward of the berth is the master head with granite counters. The marble tile work in the shower is simply spectacular photos do not do it justice. VIP cabins: Moving forward, we find the (4) bunk guest cabin - perfect for the grandchildren. This cabin has its own entertainment system and 15" LCD TV with a private cable TV reciever. Forward of this cabin is the VIP cabin with a separate head and shower. This VIP cabin is large and airy, containing a Queen size berth with four large pull out drawers under. There is a small desk aft. This cabin also has a 26" LCD TV. Bathroom accessories, brush, paper holder, towel rack, bathrobe hanger Ceiling panels, varnish and leather combination, special designed Concealed sky screens - Ocean-Air Curtains, cushions, coaches, berth covers and berth sheets Dining table Door stoppers Faucets - HansGrohe Fiddles, stainless steel Floors, teak and holy Galley sinks and accessories - Franke Galley, bar, flybridge and bathroom counter tops, granite Interior, mahogany, satin finish - Custom Mirrors in cabins Mosaic tiles in all showers Push buttons and cabin locks - Foresti Suardi Sages in master cabin Sinks - Barka Special shelf systems in galley, bar, crew and flybridge - Rev-a Shelf Table with gas stands - Besenzoni Blinds on main windows Stone counter top Genuine leather upholstery for salon and helm seat High gloss mahogany finish Wine cooler
- From the Salon it is four graceful steps down to the open galley, with it's cathedral ceiling open to the windshield above. There is ample storage for all cookware, and all drawers have the desirable soft close feature. Large windows at counter height provide extra natural lighting, and the galley island also serves as a sea brace when underway. Beautiful beveled granite countertops complete the classic look. A washer/dryer combo unit is mounted under the companionway stairs. Dishwasher - Bosch Electric stove, quad burner - Bosch Sub zero freezer - door Sub zero freezer - drawer Galley sinks - Franke Mocrowave, counter top convection - GE Professional built-in grill, 36" LYNX Refrigerator combo with icemaker CO 1175 - U-line Refrigerator CR65-Indel Vent hood, slide out - Bosch Washer and vented dryer - Splendid
- The Vicem 72 Flybridge is notable for her twin built in couches, perfect for entertaining around her large "high/low" dining table. Easy and safe access is provided to her wide side decks, with a full stainless steel rail system. The cockpit and side decks both have the optional teak decking. To port in the Salon is a double wide navigator's seat with ample storage (under the seat is a concealed icemaker). On the starboard side is the lower helm station , with a helm door for easy access to the wide side decks. There is a hidden 36" LCD TV with a lift mechanism in a custom cabinet. All of the woodwork in the salon and interior cabins is mahogany with a high gloss finish with many raised panel cabinet doors.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Autopilot control heads, twin - Raymarine Compass, twin magnetic black and white - Ritchie Displays, E120, triple - Raymarine Fish finder, module DSM300 - Raymarine GPS Receiver, RayStar 125 - Raymarine Radar Scanner, 4 kw, open array - Raymarine Satellite TV antenna 60 STV Raymarine Tridata, twin ST60 - Raymarine VHF Antenna and brackets - Glomex VHF Ray240 with second station - Raymarine Watch set, clock, tide clock, barometer - Barigo Wind analogue, twin ST60 - Raymarine Wind transducer Electronic engine controls, dual station, -ZF MC2000-2
- A/V System
- CD and DVD players, quad - Sony Music system - Bose 48 Lifestyle Radio-CD players, quad - Clarion Receivers, six - Direct TV Speakers - Bose Speakers for exterior and interior - Clarion Stereo amplifiers SA-3 additional zone - Bose Lifestyle Television, 15" in bunk and crew cabin - Sharp Television, 26" in dinette, master and VIP cabins - Sharp Television, 32: in salon - Sharp Satellite Telephone Satellite TV antenna
- AGM batteries, marine grade Battery isolator Cable master, twin, inlet 50 amp with 75 ft. cable - Glendening Cathode protection zino for hull and rudder Technoseal Converter, battery charger - Mastervolt Courtesy and step lights - Cantalupi Dimmers on ceiling lights Electric panel, rosewood - Custom Electrical mirrors in heads Engine room lights Generator, 14.5 kW @60hz - Onan Gen-set Generator, 27.5 kW @60hz - Onan Gen-set GFCI sockets in heads and galleys - Berker Grounding plate - Guest Dynaplate Interior and exterior lights - Cantalupi Inverter - Mastervolt - 5000 watts isolator, galvanic - Failsafe Reading lights - Custom Rope lights Shore TV-Phone inlet - Hubbell Sockets and switches, 220 V/110 V - Berker Flybridge Grill
- Deck Equipment
- Air horn system - Buell Capstan, twin - Lofrans T1500 CCTV cameras - Raymarine Hatches - Bomar Navigational lights - Aqua Signal Portlights - Schmitt Search light - Jabsco/ITT Underwater camera - Ocean Systems Underwater lights, twin - Deep Sea Windshield wipers - Exalto Anchor, stianless steel Chain, galvanized Nylon ropes, 6 sets and 12 fenders Windlass, hydraulic - Lofrans X4/2500W
- A/C System
- Cruise air chilled water air conditioning, 111000 BTU
- Deck and Exterior
- Bow rail, stainless steel - Custom Aft Deck and flybridge floors, teak Aft Deck area table with hydraulic stands Exterior upholstery - SUNBRELLA Flybridge area table with hydraulic stands Flybridge with fully equipped helm station Helm chair, double - STIDD Lazarette and bilge ladders, stainless steel Platform lift, hydraulic - Opacmare Side and forward decks, teak Side Door Sun cushions - SUNBRELLA Swim platform ladder Swim platform, teak Waterproof cover for all windows and doors on the deck Varnished wood transom Aft deck rod holders Dacron aft deck cover
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engine, twin 1550 hp common rail diesel engines - MAN Bow thruster, hydraulic SE240 w/dual joystick - Side Power Engine room lead panel isolation Gear boxes, marine, 2050A - ZF Oil change pump - Reverso Propellers - ZF Faster Remote control system, twin engines, bow and stern thrusters - Yacht Controller Rudders and P brackets, stainless steel Sea water strainer - Guidi Shafts, 316S stainless steel Stabilizer 250 system - Trac Steering system, dual station power-assisted hydraulic - BCS Steering wheel, teak and chrome Stern thruster, hydraulic SE240 - Side Power - 10.7 hp Stuffing box - Tides Marine Trim tabs, BCS MY 4000 System Dual fuel filters
- Fire Fighting and Ventilation System
- Engine Room, lazarette and forward bilge blowers - CEM and Jabsco Fire extinguisher, manual-automatic - Fireboy - in engine room Sea Water fire fighting system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vicem Yachts is the premier builder of luxury classic motor yachts and mega yachts; Sarasota Yacht & Ship is the only Official distributor for the Americas, which includes North, South & Central America as well as Canada and the Caribbean. A 26 year old company - with high-calibre professional key figures from the US yachting industry - based in Sarasota, Florida. SYS was previously a dealer for the product over the SE US, and now is delighted to represent the line in the Americas.