- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Common Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Click here for Virtual Tour of the 82’ Cruiser:
At boat shows from Monaco to Newport few boats have enjoyed the rave reviews of our 92 Cruiser. Now Vicem has taken the craftsmanship and design of that wonderful yacht and brought them in size down to our latest offering - the 82 Cruiser. Vicem challenged their award-winning designers to bring the 92’s ample accommodation plan to a smaller yacht, without sacrificing either form or function. The mid-ship full beam master cabin, two VIP cabins, one guest cabin, the expansive salon, a separate dining area, pleasing crew quarters and an enormous fly bridge area - everything that can be found on the 92 can now be enjoyed on our 80 as well.
Call about quick Build Times!
- At boat shows from Monaco to Newport few boats have enjoyed the rave reviews of our 92 Cruiser. Now Vicem has taken the craftsmanship and design of that wonderful yacht and brought them in size down to our latest offering - the 78 Cruiser. Vicem challenged their award-winning designers to bring the 92’s ample accommodation plan to a smaller yacht, without sacrificing either form or function. The mid-ship full beam master cabin, two VIP cabins, one guest cabin, the expansive salon, a separate dining area, pleasing crew quarters and an enormous fly bridge area - everything that can be found on the 92 can now be enjoyed on our 78 as well. However, the 78 will stand out from the rest of our line with a remarkable upgraded interior featuring elegant and exotic Ducia in lieu of standard mahogany. Her lighter feel will be aided by more contemporary design choices, including leather panels, modern lighting fixtures, and tasteful accents. Vicem’s aim with their Cruiser series is to design and build an entirely new reference point in luxury yachting. As such, the 78 Cruiser will make a lot of waves. This fine vessel is currently under construction, and will splash later this Spring.
- The Vicem 78 Cruiser features an expansive teak cockpit, with wrap around seating designed for champagne breakfasts. Her teak and stainless circular staircase leads to a flybridge almost 25 feet long. With seating for 10, plus a sun deck, the flybridge is bound to be the center of outdoor life. A RIB and her dedicated crane are located aft of the radar mast. Her 200 square foot salon features luxurious built-in seating, and an elegant wet bar surrounded by three classic stools. Just steps away is the dining area, with seating for 8, opposite a full length galley (one of two on this yacht). The double seat helm offers state of the art electonics, opposite a mahogany navigation desk with seating for two. Below, two guest cabins have expansive seperate heads, while the VIP cabin features it's own private office space. The Master Cabin, entered via a circular staircase from the salon, is of course the largest cabin on the yacht. It offers a king-size bed, a full length built in couch, and a full-sized desk. His and her heads are striking in both size and elegance. The Crew Cabin, aft, features three bunks, a private head, and a dedicated galley.
- Galley and Heads
- Wented Dryer WTA4400US (Bosch) Washer WFL2060UC (Bosch) 2-Burner Electric Stove (Bosch) Refrigerator GMR02BANNBB (GE) Wine Reserve 24" ZDWR240PBS (GE) Dishwasher GSM1860JSS x 2 (GE) Counter Top Convection/MwOven JE1590SH x 2 (GE) Stainless side by side Refrigerator PSB42LRS (GE) 30' Cooktop JP910 (GE) Slide out Vent Hood JV930SC (GE) Icemaker BI95 x 3 (U-Line) Freezer CR90 FR (Indel) Fridge CR130 x 2 (Indel) Refrigerator CR65 (Indel) 30" Professional Grill (DCS) Grill PKU365C (Bosch) Jacuzzi ) Garbage Disposal DS UP (Franke) Bidet with Fresh water mixer incorporated (Tecma Silence Plus) Bidet with Fresh water mixer incorporated (Tecma Silence Standart) Interior Speakers (Clarion) Exterior Speakers (Clarion) Shower Systems (HansGrohe) Interior & Exterior Lights (Cantalupi) Courtesy & Step Lights (Cantalupi) Rope Lights Custom made Reading Lights 220 V / 110 V sockets and switches (Vimar) GFCI Sockets in heads & galleys (Hubbell) Dimmers on ceiling lights Electrical Mirrors in heads
- All custom hand made mahogany interior w/satin finish Khaya mahogany floors Hydraulic table stands x 4 (Besenzoni) Hatches (Bomar) Concealed skyscreen (Ocean-Air) Portlights (Taylor Made_Orion) Safes in all cabins Mirrors in cabins Special shelf systems in galley, bar, crew & fb (Rev-a Shelf) Special shelf systems in heads (Hettich) Stainless Steel Fiddles Stainless Steel-Gold Combinations with all door and closet handles Door Stopers Sinks (Barka) Faucets (HansGrohe) Galley sinks & accessories (Franke) Bathroom accessories brush,paper holder, towel rack, bathrobe hanger) Mosaic tiles in all showers Granite galley,bar,flybrige & bathroom counter tops Special designed ceiling panels (varnish & leather combination) Curtains & Cushions & Coaches & Berth Covers & Berth Sheets Ottomans x 2 in salon Bar Stool Special designed dinette table with 8 chairs Interior upholstery (PERSAN)
- Electronics & Navigation
- E120 Displays x 5 (Raymarine) 4KW Radar Scanner open array (Raymarine) GPS Receiver RayStar 125 (Raymarine) ST60 Wind Analogue (Raymarine) ST60 Graphic (Raymarine) ST60 Tridata (Raymarine) Autopilot control heads x 2 (Raymarine) Fishfinder Module DSM300 (Raymarine) Satellite TV Antenna 60STV (Raymarine) Wind Transducer VHF Ray240 with second station (Raymarine) Magnetic compass (Ritchie x 2_ Black & White) SatPhone Fleet 33 (KVH) Cameras x 6 Cam100 (Raymarine)
- Hardtop with lighting fixtures Flybridge with fully equipped helm station Teak Swim Platform Teak Cockpit & Flybridge Floors Teak Side and Forward Decks Lazarette & Bilge Stainless Steel Ladders Swim platform ladder Bowrail custom made stainless steel Cockpit area table with hydraulic stands Flybridge area table with hydraulic stands Helm Chairs x 2 (STIDD) Exterior upholstery (SUNBRELLA) Sun Cushions Waterproof Covers for Flybridge equipment (grill,helm chairs,crane,helm panel,jacuzzi & table) Waterproof Cover for windlass winch Waterproof Cover for all windows and doors on the deck Hydraulic swim platform Retractable Side Gangway at the Starboard Retractable Stern Gangway Liferaftfor 8 person x 2 Windshield wipers (Doga) Search lights (JABSCO/ITT) Air Horn system (Buell) Navigational lights (Hella) Underwater Lights Crane Cockpit Shower (Heater Craft) Windlass Winch Hydraulic (Data) Capstan (Lofrans) Stainless Steel Anchor Galvanized Chain 6 sets of nylon ropes and 12 fenders
- Electrical System
- 22,5 kW Onan generator x 2 Cathodic Protection Zinc for Hull & Rudder Stationary batteries (Esan) Generator battery Custom rosewood electric panel Inverter (Mastervolt) Telemechanique Contactor Battery Isolator Cable Master(Glendining) Grounding Plate (Guest Dynaplate) Shore TV-Phone Inlet (Hubbell) Engine Room Lights
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MAN Commonrail diesel engines Stuffing Box with all fittings (Tides Marine) Stainless steel shafts (316S) Stainless steel rudders & P brackets Propeller (custom made) Sea water strainer (Guidi) Trim tabs (Lenco 24V Dual Station) Steering System (BCS Dual Station) Steering Wheel -Teak Sidepower SP 300 HYD series bow thruster Sidepower SP 300 HYD series stern thruster Oil Change Pump (Reverso) Engine room lead panel isolation Engine Control System Equipments ZF Mathers MC 2000-2 Electronic engine controls x 2 Fuel Filters (Racor) 200,000 BTU Cruise-Air Conditioning Chiller System
- Entertainment Equipment
- Bose 48 Lifestyle Music System Bose Lifestyle Stereo Ampfliers SA-3 Bose Speakers Bose 3-2-1 Music System 43" TV in Salon (Pioneer) 42" TV in Master Cabin (LG) 23" TV in Forward & VIP Cabins (LG) 20" TV in Guest & Crew Cabins (LG) 15" Wireless TV (LG) Receivers x 7 (Direct TV) Radio-Cdplayers x 6 (Clarion) DVD Player x 4 (Trutech)
- Plumbing Systems
- Fresh / Sea Water System Equipments Fresh water pressure pump (C.E.M. MG Inox) Water heater (Isotherm) Watermaker (Matrix) Hot Water Circulation Pump (Laign) Sea Water Pump anchor (Parmax) Water Outlet Fitting (Jabsco) Circulation Pump (Jabsco Cyclone) Fresh Water UV Filter (Excel Water Systems) Black / Grey Water System Equipments Sump Pump Boxes (Vela) Bilge Pumps (Rule) Manual Bilge Pump (Jabsco) Grey water discharge pump (Sealand) Macerator pumps (Sealand) Electric heads (Tecma) 316 L SS tanks (custom made) Tank Displays (Wema) Tank Level Indicators SS (Vela) Deck Plates (Foresti) Odoless Hoses (Vetus)
- Fire Fighting/Ventilation
- Manual-Automatic Fire Extinguisher (Fireboy) Fire Extinguisher System with sea water (G&R Pump/Izenwaren equipment) Engine Room & Lazarette Blowers (C.E.M.) Heads Electrical Air ventilator (Vetus)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vicem Yachts is the premier builder of luxury classic motor yachts and mega yachts; Sarasota Yacht & Ship is the only Official distributor for the Americas, which includes North, South & Central America as well as Canada and the Caribbean. A 26 year old company - with high-calibre professional key figures from the US yachting industry - based in Sarasota, Florida. SYS was previously a dealer for the product over the SE US, and now is delighted to represent the line in the Americas.