- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 CID, 270 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
T-270 HP CRUSADERS ... 365 HOURS
Two private staterooms, plus two head compartments, a comfortable salon with convenient lower helm station and plenty of topsides lounging and entertaining area make this a popular, winning design!
The layout offers a large bridge with seating for four or five, just a few steps down to a spacious aft deck. Enter the salon and find a large convertible sofa to port, plus a convenient lower station (with excellent visibility) to starboard. Forward to a galley, with full size refrigerator, to port, opposite a head compartment including separate stall shower. The private v-berth is comfortable for two and includes plenty of storage. The master stateroom is aft and includes two double berths, a privacy door and its own ensuite head compartment.
"RUSTY NAIL" has always been a Great Lakes boat ... ready now for your cruising and vacationing dreams.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 UNITS
- BIMINI TOP W/ FLYBRIDGE ENCLOSURE
- SIMRAD RADAR W/ CUSTOM ALUMINUM RADAR ARCH
- GARMIN GPS-PLOTTER
- ELECTRIC FLUSH HEADS
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES Whether at the dock, or on the water, the 3207 is a comfortably designed boat for you and your guests. Bridge seating includes three swivel helm chairs, plus a double bench seat with storage base, all with new upholstery. Just two easy ladder steps down from the bridge to the aft deck, with room for your deck furnishings. Four stackable patio chairs with cover are included. The aft deck is rimmed with canvas spray shields. Foredeck access is easy with a wide sidedeck walkway and good safety handrails. The bridge has a bimini for shade -- plus full enclosure -- and a complete cover when it's time to button down for the night. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin through double teak doors and hatchway, just three steps down into the roomy & bright salon. The salon area is dominated by large windows all around. The convertible sofa is to port and salon seating is completed with a swivel chair and lower helm chair to starboard. A hi-lo double drop leaf table serves for dining or cocktails. There is a wetbar and serving area tucked into the port aft corner of the salon. The salon area also includes a convenient lower helm station. Unlike many boats of similar design, the 3207 does indeed allow easy lines of sight from the lower station, making this an all-weather cruiser. Step down and aft from the salon to enter the private master stateroom, featuring a double berth to port and a single to starboard, with plenty of drawer and locker space all around, plus an ensuite head & vanity. Further forward, ahead of the salon, step down to galley level, featuring an impressive full-size fridge & freezer, lots of countertop and cabinet space and a solid teak parquet floor. The forward head, complete with toilet, vanity and separate shower stall, is opposite the galley, to starboard. An additional stateroom with solid privacy door, comfortable v-berth, hanging locker, overhead deck hatch and opening ports is found fully forward. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 – UNITS UPGRADED PROGRAMMABLE AIR/HEAT CONTROL UNITS CABIN WINDOW DRAPES FORWARD DECK VENT HATCH W/ SCREEN 19 INCH ADMIRAL TELEVISION W/ DVD & VHS PLAYERS, DIRECT TV RECEIVER, SALON 12 INCH TELEVISION W/ DVD PLAYER & DIRECT TV RECEIVER, AFT STATEROOM MOTOROLA AM-FM-CASSETTE, SALON
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 3 - BURNER PRINCESS ELECTRIC STOVE SEAWARD MICROWAVE OVEN STAINLESS STEEL SINK FULL-SIZE DUAL-VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR W/ FREEZER AUTOMATIC LIQUOR/BEVERAGE DISPENSER, BUILT-IN GALLEY COUNTERTOP TOASTER OVEN STAINLESS STEEL HOT WATER HEATER (NEWER) SHORE WATER INLET PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM ELECTRIC FLUSH HEADS, FORE & AFT STALL SHOWER, FORWARD
- Electronics & Accessories
- HORIZON INTREPID VHF RADIO W/ LOWER STATION REMOTE & INTERCOM CAPABILITY DATAMARINE DEPTHSOUNDER & SPEED-LOG, BRIDGE DATAMARINE DEPTHSOUNDER, LOWER STATION 2 - RITCHIE COMPASSES GARMIN GPS MAP 210 PLOTTER GARMIN 176C COLOR GPS SIMRAD LCD RADAR, LOWER STATION ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE REMOTE SPOTLIGHT RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR TRIM TABS 2 - WINDSHIELD WIPERS
- Electrical Systems
- DUAL 30AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS BATTERY CHARGER BATTERIES NEW IN 2012 BATTERYSWITCHES
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- THREE BRIDGE SWIVEL SEATS & DOUBLE BENCH, ALL NEWER UPHOLSTERY SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER 2 FORTRESS ANCHORS W/ CHAIN & LINE 2 FORWARD TRIPLE FENDER RACKS W/ 6 LARGE FENDERS & LINES 2 AFT SINGLE FENDER RACKS W/ LARGE FENDERS & LINES MULTIPLE DOCK LINES ASSORTED BOAT HOOKS & FASTENERS FLARE KIT, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, LIFE JACKETS AFT DECK CARPET & BRIDGE CARPET, NEWER 4 PATIO CHAIRS, AFT DECK BIMINI TOP W/ ENCLOSURE BRIDGE COVER ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. See this boat and many others on display during the 2012 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 14 thru 16 at Pier 33 in St. Joseph, Michigan.