- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This pristine 48 Ocean enjoyed a complete refit in 2011, including a complete Awlgrip paint job with Fighting Lady Yellow hull. Interior soft goods were all renewed as well as new carpet and wall coverings.
Her main engines have less than 1000 original hours and all services are up to date.
- "IslanDancer" is a pristine example of the popular 48 Ocean Super Sport which enjoyed a complete refit in 2011, including a complete Awlgrip paint job with Fighting Lady Yellow hull. Interior soft goods were all renewed as well as new carpet and wall coverings. The flybridge enclosure was replaced with tinted EZ2CY and exterior cushions were renewed. Her main engines have under 900 original hours and all Caterpillar 1000 hour service recommendations have been completed. A "must see" for the 48 Ocean buyer!
- "IslanDancer" features two large staterooms and two heads with stall showers below with galley and dinette on the main deck. Entering the salon through the starboard side sliding door, immediately to port is a convertible L-shaped lounge covered in Ivory Ultraleather with rod storage beneath. It surrounds a teak hi-lo table with fold down leaves and varnished high gloss finish. On the starboard side is a wet bar with Corian counter, new ice maker and storage cabinet. Forward to starboard is the dinette with oval shaped Corian table and seating for four. On the forward starboard bulkhead is the new flat screen TV and A/V components. The fully equipped galley with under-counter refrigeration, teak cabinetry and Corian counter tops is forward to port. Down three steps to port is the guest stateroom with a pair of comfortable single berths. There is ample drawer and cabinet space as well as a cedar lined hanging locker. Across the companionway to starboard is the guest head with stall shower. The washer and dryer are cleverly concealed behind cabinet doors in the guest head. The master stateroom is forward with athwartship queen size island bed. It features two cedar lined hanging lockers, a full length mirror, generous storage cabinetry and an en suite head with stall shower.
- L-shaped Ultraleather lounge w/rod storage beneath Upholstered window panels and valences Mini blinds 26" Vizio LED flat panel TV Sony DVD player w/remote Sharp VCR w/remote Teak high-low cocktail/dining table Swivel barrel club chair Wet bar w/ice maker & storage Starfish pattern designer carpeting (2011) Phillips FW338C mini hi-fi system w/5 zone speaker selector Overhead grab rail Table lamp U Line ice maker (2012)
- Sub Zero 249RP under counter refrigerator Sub Zero 249FF under counter freezer Force 10, 2 burner ceran cook top Sharp microwave convection oven Custom swing out trash bin Teak overhead cabinets & drawers Teak & holly sole Corian counters & sink Insta hot water dispenser 12V exhaust blower Water tank gauge
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths w/storage drawers beneath 13" Philips Maganavox TV Cedar lined hanging locker Overhead hatch Mirror
- Guest Head
- Vacu Flush head Exhaust fan Linen storage Kenmore clothes washer Corian top vanity w/sink Stall shower Medicine cabinet w/mirror Kenmore clothes dryer Teak & holly sole
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth Full length mirror Built-in dresser 22" Samsung LED flat panel TV JVC stereo receiver/CD player En suite head w/stall shower & Vacu Flush head Overhead teak cabinets (2) cedar lined hanging lockers Table lamp Overhead hatch Stereo speakers
- Cockpit Flybridge and Deck Equipment
- Ideal V3C 12V windlass w/foredeck controls Fortress FX-37 anchor w/ 300' of 5/16' chain Bow pulpit w/anchor chute (3) Bomar forward deck hatches Bomar bridge hard top hatch (2011) 3 sided tinted EZ2CY bridge enclosure (2011) (2) Pompanette Elite helm & companion chairs w/cushions International navigation lights (2) bridge overhead electronics boxes ACR Rapid Fix 406 G.P.I.R.B. ACR RCL100 remote search light Phone/ Cable TV inlet Cockpit gunnel courtesy lights Forward cockpit overhead lights Cockpit control station w/storage locker below Fresh/salt waterwash downs Boarding step box Hatch dunnage box Cockpit / flybridge stereo speakers Engine room entry door w/lid Aluminum bridge ladder & bridge entry lexan cover (2011) Anodized aluminum bow rail Painted stainless steel cockpit wing handrails Painted aluminum cabin side hand rails Anodized aluminum aft bridge handrail w/ (6) rodholders Anodized aluminum bridge overhead handrail 110V quartz cockpit spreader lights
- Fishing Equipment
- Scoponich varnished teak fighting chair Bait freezer Sink and tackle center In-deck live well (4) Gunnel mounted rod holders Transom door with gate (6) rod flybridge rocket launchers In-deck refrigerated fish box with pump out
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin GPSMAP 4208 GPS chart plotter (2011) Raymarine M1500 15" day light monitor (interfaced w/Garmin plotter and KVH video signal) Northstar 952X GPS chart plotter Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF Icom IC-M59 VHF KVH Tracvision 4 satellite TV system Furuno FCV 582L color video sounder Furuno 6kW, 64n.m. radar Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot Furuno GP-36 GPS Autohelm Tridata, depth, speed, temp 4" Danforth Constellation hi speed compass Kenwood stereo receiver w/CD & Ipod interface
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Disc MG5114A reduction gears w/1.75:1 ratios 2" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts Norscott dripless, oil cooled shaft logs Hynautic hydraulic steering (3) 12V Rule 2000 bilge pumps w/high water alarms Bennett Trim Tabs 12V reversible oil xchange pump Cruisair WCF038 cockpit freezer compressor Cruisair WCF025 fish box refrigeration compressor Cruisair 20k & 16k btu reverse cycle air conditioning units Groco bronze main engine sea strainers Port & starboard Jabsco engine room exhaust blowers Automatic Fireboy FE241 fire system w/ manual pulls Racor 1000 MA fuel filters Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Hytorq nibral 28"X33" propellors w/M cup Spare nibral 28"x33" propellors w/M cup Bronze rudders Bronze main & intermediate struts w/rubber cutlass bearings Shurflo salt water wash down pump Rule 12V fish box pump out pump 110V fresh water pump w/Well X Trol accumulator tank Rule 2000 automatic sump / AC condensate pump 20 gallon hot water heater Engine room fresh water outlet Central vacuum system Sealand Vacu Flush sanitation system
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 10 kW generator w/ 1064 hrs. 12v, 24v DC electrical system 110v, 240v AC electrical system 50' of 220V, 50 amp shore cord on Glendinning Cablemaster Central bonding system 110V interior outlets w/ GFCI breakers (4) Deka 1231MF group 31 maintenance free 12V batteries Sentry 60 amp automatic battery charger Electrical distribution panel w/circuit breakers, voltmeters, battery condition indicator Battery parallel switch Engine room windlass power breaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.