NEW TO THE MARKET!! DONT MISS THIS RARE FRESH WATER SINCE NEW 2008 45' DORAL! MAINTAINED WITH AN OPEN CHECKBOOK, this Doral is Turn Key and ready to take home! Unmistakably Doral has created a work of art with the Alegria. Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Unbelievable performance with speeds up to 36 knots powered by reliable 435hp IPS Volvo D6's with 145 original hours! If you are in the market for a Quality Doral, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER!!
- KEPT AND MAINTAINED IN FRESH WATER SINCE NEW!!
- ONLY 145 APPX ORIGINAL HOURS ON VOLVO D6 IPS 600 DRIVES!!
- HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM FOR TENDER!!
- RECENTLY REPLACED CANVAS AND EISENGLASS!!
- CONVERTIBLE SALON COUCH TO EXTRA BED!!
- MAINTAINED WITH AN OPEN CHECKBOOK!!
- ABSOULTE BEST DORAL ON THE MARKET!!
- ONLY TWO OWNERS SINCE NEW!!
- Key Features To Consider
- KEPT AND MAINTAINED IN FRESH WATER SINCE NEW!! ONLY 145 APPX ORIGINAL HOURS ON VOLVO D6 IPS 600 DRIVES!! HYDRAULIC SWIMPLATFORM FOR TENDER!! RECENTLY REPLACED CANVAS AND EISENGLASS!! CONVERTIBLE SALON COUCH TO EXTRA BED!! MAINTAINED WITH AN OPEN CHECKBOOK!! ABSOULTE BEST DORAL ON THE MARKET!! ONLY TWO OWNERS SINCE NEW!!
- Boarding from the swim platform to the cockpit you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Fully air conditioned or heated this space is ergonomically designed with all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. This Doral has cruising and entertaining designed from bow to stern. The boat has beautiful lines that scream “Take me for a boat ride!” The cockpit offers two separate built-in couches that offer plenty of seating along with a cocktail table and wet bar. All of this with easy access to the hydraulic swim platform with room for dingy, personal water craft or just lounging with a cocktail while dipped in the water. Beverage holders City water hook-up quick connect pressurized system w/ hose Cockpit fiberglass door Cockpit refreshment center w/ bar, pressurized water, beverage and bottle holders, ice maker, fridge and garbage can Deluxe marine grade cockpit carpets teak & holly pattern w/ Aquatrac non-skid backing Engine room access hatches (2) (main on is electric switch) Exclusive collapsible ladder (foredeck access) GFCI protected 110/220V outlet and 12V outlets Hand rails (port and starboard side) L-shapaed cockpit seats w/ storage Marine charts built-in storage Non-skid fiberglass floor Remote controlled cockpit courtesy lights Round teak cockpit table w/ Sunbrella carriage bag Sound system deluxe marine radio, CD player with a digital remote control at pilot station and at swim platform, 6CD changer, amplifier and subwoofer Swim platform shower (hot/cold water) U-shaped lounge seat teak table and chart holder Electric BBQ Optional 4' Hydraulic Swim Platform for easy tender launching.
- This helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use, mixed with the style that only a Doral can supply. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. Garmin 3010C navigation display with 4KW Radar/Chart Plotter open array Simrad Auto-pilot Garmin depth sounder XM Radio Deluxe RayMarine VHF Sea Key SAT Danforth compass Drink holders Dual trumpet air horns Electric trim tabs w/ indicator Engine oil, water and transmission oil alarms Engines emergency starting system Engines synchronizer Gauges oil, temps, fuel, volt, RPM, and rudder indicator Genuine wood accents Pilot station bucket seats Remote spot light stainless steel w/ remote control on hardtop and pulpit Shift & throttle electronic controls Tilt steering wheel Two tone gel-coated dash panel Weatherproof rocker switches
- Main Salon
- Entering the main salon through a slider with a built in screen door which is a nice feature for cool evenings or when the mosquitoes are buzzing around. Down a few solid wood stairs and you are ready for relaxing or entertaining. To starboard is the power distribution panel. The panel has all your breakers, shore power and generator options and digital read outs of water supply and voltages. The cabin has an abundance of natural light from port holes, three hatches and a skylight. The cabin floor is teak and holly sole intermixed with carpet. One very large and comfortable sofa/settee to starboard that provides plenty of seating for your company to sit and chat, dine or relax and watch a movie on the TV. 30" LCD TV in Salon Bar stool w/ storage Cabinets throughout Cherry wood table w/ high gloss varnish finish Decorative cushions (2) Home theater system w/ 15" LCD flat screen TV, CD player, DVD player, subwoofer and speakers Lateral decorative storage Ultra leather crescent-shaped lounge seat w/ integral storage (converts to a bed) Translucent sliding companionway door Air conditioning system Below floor storage compartment Cabinet base Carbon monoxide detector (3) Full height hanging locker with aromatic cedar lining High gloss varnish wooden cabinetry Mirror Outlets: 12V and 110V Swivel light
- The fully furnished galley offers plenty of room to prepare meals. Sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard! The galley includes cherry wood cabinets and a two-burner stove, microwave and a stainless steel marine refrigerator. The counter top is a nice selection of granite. Bar w/ glasses storage Coffeemaker Convection microwave oven Deluxe fridge w/ separate freezer Double burner electric stove: w/ Karadon cover High quality faucet & soap dispenser High quality faucet - hot and cold pressurized water system Karadron counter-top Outlet: 110/220V Overhead storage Pressurized water system - (hot/cold) Sink Stove fan Trash receptacle
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found in the forward cabin. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite has a comfortable stall shower. 15" LCD Flat Screen TV/DVD in Forward stateroom Decorative cushions (2) Dedicated air conditioning system Full height locker w/ aromatic cedar lining (starboard) Master stateroom privacy sliding door Mirror & reading light Private access to master head & separate shower Queen size island bed & lateral access w/ under bed storage Ultra Suede finish and pillows (2) Side storage port and starboard w/ doors Wooden shelf Wooden step access to the bed
- Aft Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Cabin is aft of the salon through with a full size door, not a sliding curtain that you find in most boats. In addition, the aft stateroom also has a private desk. A large comfortable bed with separate air conditioning or heat to ensure a great nights sleep. Easy access to the head and shower is also available in this space. Loaded with features like: Deluxe faucet coordinated w/ vanity top, Deluxe lighting, Fiberglass head & shower, Fiberglass vanity w/ Karadon top and varnished wood trims, Opening porthole, Pharmacy cabinet, Shower - (hot/cold) w/ curtain and deluxe, Storage space, Towel bar & mirror, Trash receptacle w/ Karadon cover, Vacu-flush & waste tank. 15" LCD Flat Screen in Aft Cabin Master stateroom queen bed upgrade Central vacuum & accessories Comforter & pillows (2) Full height locker lined w/ aromatic cedar Opening portholes (2) Outlet: 110/220V Reading light Twin beds Ultra Suede privacy curtain Under bed storage
- This Doral has plenty of optional extras to enhance your ride. For instance under bow rail accent lighting that beautifully lights up the deck at night! Everything is provided for safe cruising. Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. Foredeck teak chairs and sunpads Swim Platform Shower Anchor Windlass Polished anchor with 150' of chain Fenders with bow fender holder Lines Life Jackets Shore Cables Sunbrella cockpit carpet Sunbrella hatches and skylight Teak foredeck Extended swim platform (2) search lights - bow and hardtop Bow rail accent lights under rail
- Electrical System
- Satellite TV antenna AC circuit breakers panel Battery boxes & switches Battery charger: 10 amp Battery charger: 80 amp DC main breakers panel Shore power: 50 amp w/ 50' cables and shore power adapter Shore power electric cable system TV/phone inlet: w/ TV antenna, TV shore phone cord 9kw Onan Generator - 225 appx hours
- Engine Room
- You can gain access to the engine room through a day hatch. For complete access there are two power assist hatches to give you all the room you need. With the hatches open you have plenty of light and room to service the engines. The engine room is well laid out with neatly secured wiring and accessible batteries. Even with the optional generator there is still room to spare. Volvo D6 435hp appx 145 hours IPS Drives Water Heater Fresh Water Pump Power assisted steering system
- Don't let this opportunity to own one of the finest sport yachts pass you by! Kept in Fresh Water Since New, this IPS Alegria is an outstanding example of Doral's unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an Immaculate 45' Doral! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Doral's unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an Immaculate IPS 45' Doral! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at email@example.com