- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Voyager is a very clean and well-kept Catalina both inside and out ready to sail away tomorrow. Great two double stateroom layout perfect for family or visiting couples. She has a wing keel for greater performance when sailing upwind. For a 32 foot fast cruising – club racing she has a very spacious cockpit, main cabin and the usual wide hatch for egress from the cockpit to the galley area with the groceries still in your arms! Highly recommended.
- VOYAGER features a two cabin interior. All the way forward is a V berth arrangement with filler cushion, drawer and locker space. Storage is also available below the berth itself. Moving aft into the main salon there is a C shaped dinette which can be converted into a single berth to port with straight bench settee to starboard with access to an aft facing chart table from the bench seat. Opposite the chart table is the head and shower compartment with sink and granitecoat vanity,toilet and mirror. Opposite of the head and to port of the companionway ladder is the U shaped galley. Aft of the head and to starboard is the private queen sized cabin with the bed running athwartship with a hanging locker. Throughout the vessel daylight and ventilation is excellent with seven opening ports, six opening hatches, three non opening ports and four fixed deadlights. Interior wood comprises teak veneer trim and solids with a satin finish varnish covering.
- Interior Highlights
- Pleated Window Treatments Screens for hatches and ports Cedar lined hanging locker Hella fans Nicro Fico Solar Vent Clock and Barometer Manual toilet Additional water tank bring the capacity to 90 gallons.
- The galley is at the base of the companionway and to port. Forward and close to the centerline is the deep double stainless steel sink while to port is the large dry storage pot locker. Outboard is a two burner gimballed stove with oven and a very large top loading refrigerator – freezer. Aft of the refrigeraton unit is another very generous locker. Above and outboard of the stove are more dry storage lockers. The counters are finished off in Granitecoat similar to Corian. Also included in the galley area are a Microwave Oven, Hot and cold pressure water system along with some dinnerware, flatware, glasses,pots and pans.
- Raymarine ST 60 Knot/Log Raymarine ST 4000 Autopilot Garmin 76 GPS Chartplotter Icon VHF Radio with w/ram Handset in the cockpit FM/AM/CD with two speakers in the cabin and the cockpit
- 12V and 110 v Systems with combined breaker panel. Three batteries, two for the house and one for starting. Two 30 Amp Shore Power systems. Five 115 outlets One 12v outlet at the chart table. One 30 amp – 50’ Shore power cord. Halogen lighting throughout.
- Perkins 27 HP Diesel Engine – 680 hrs Two blade bronze propeller 1” Stainless steel shaft Racor fuel and water strainer. Engine panel w/Analog gauges, audible alarms Acoustical – thermal lining in enfine box. Six gallon hot water heater, heated electrically or off main engine Manual head, holding tank and macerator pump Electrical and manual bilge pumps.
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten mainsail 135% Roller furling genoa plus a 150% genoa Roller furling headsail system Rigid boom vang Adjustible main sheet traveler Lemar 44CST Primary winches Lemar 20 CST Secondaries Single line mainsail reefing system Telescopic whisker pole
- Hull and Deck
- The hull is solid fibreglass with an external lead wing keel and spade rudder. Decks are fibreglass with end grain balsa core for stifness and weight reduction. All stress points are backed with sold fibreglass reinforcedd with backing plates and bolts as needed.
- Miscellaneous Inventory
- Recessed anchor locker Maxwell electric anchor windless #33 Bruce Anchor with chain and rope rode. #20 Danforth Anchor with chain and rode Welded bow and stern pulpits. Double life lines and stanchions Boarding gates in lifelines on port and starboard sides and aft Folding swim ladder Walk through transom Hot/cold transom shower Three bow Bimini to with all stainless steel fittings. Cockpit dodger fastenable to the Bimini top Hatch and mainsail covers Edson 40” steerikng wheel with pedestal Ritchie SP 5 compass Steering wheel brake Separate throtte and shift levers 4” Closed cell cockpit cushions Stern rail seats. Cockpit foldaway cocktail table Flares Air Horn
- Exclusions include owner’s personal effects, tools and any itens not includerd in this listing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.