- 59 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MYSTIQUE I is extensively equipped including STIDD helm seats, stabilizers, and my custom features. She has relatively low hours on MTU Series 60 engines.
She has a long list of factory optional equipment, of factory upgraded equipment and electronics. The upgrades were ordered by a very knowledgeable Owner who clearly has experience with the items that make yachting a pure pleasure.
Her Owner is ready to make a change, so bring all offers !!
- MYSTIQUE I is by far the best equipped Marquis 59’ on the market today. She has an extensive list of factory optional equipment, of factory upgraded equipment and electronics. The upgrades were ordered by a very knowledgeable Owner who clearly has experience with the items that make yachting a pure pleasure. Among the more notable features are the Stidd seats on the helm deck, the Naiad stabilizers a fully air conditioned flybridge aand watermaker. She has approximately 600 hours on the optional MTU Series 60 Engines at 825 hp each. For manuevering she has bow & stern thrusters. The interior has many custom features and materials, and is the dinette version interior. The Owners stateroom head has a custom shower instead of the standard tub. Upgrades abound on the entertainment systems throughout the interior and Flybridge. On the foredeck there is a custom sun pad with adjustable back rests. The hull is flag blue and the swim platform has custom rails and drain plates. The name “MYSTIQUE I” is back lit which adds to the beauty for night operations or just at rest. As if that were not enough she is outfitted with Kahlenberg Air Horns. You will not find a finer example of the Marquis 59 anywhere at any price. Master Stateroom The Master Stateroom is full beam in the middle of the ship with an in suite head and custom walk-in shower. Entertainment is provided by flat screen TV, DVD and stereo system with custom speakers. Ample storage is provided including a large hanging closet and many storage drawers. A large in suite head with custom walk-in shower is to starboard. The head is a Vacu-Flush fresh water system. VIP Stateroom The VIP Stateroom is a center-line queen bed located forward again with in suite head and shower access. Entertainment is provided by flat screen TV, DVD and stereo system with custom speakers. Storage is provided including a hanging locker. Third Stateroom The third stateroom is a twin bunk arrangement. Head and shower facilities are shared with the VIP Cabin. A drop down flat screen TV and stereo system are available for entertainment. Crew Quarters Space for one crew is provided aft with outside entry from the swim platform. This includes a space for a single berth and a head. Access to the engine room is made through this cabin. Main Saloon Entry from the aft deck through a large sliding glass door opens into a curved settee to port with coffee table. The settee opens into additional sleeping accommodation. Opposite are two custom storage chairs with a cabinet to port which has a pop up flat screen TV entertainment center. Custom Brazilian Cherry flooring provides an exquisite warm feeling throughout the main deck and galley areas. Custom carpeting is installed on the stairway and hall for the staterooms below. Up two steps brings you into the galley area and large dinette forward with panoramic views. The galley is fully equipped with four Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers including an ice maker. A Fisher-Paykel dishwasher and Tappen Mircowave oven are complimented by a Cuisinart coffee maker. Flybridge Mystique has a large fully enclosed flybridge and fully air conditioned with custom glass enclosure aft. The aft balcony houses the Nautical Structures 1000 lb. dinghy hoist and chalks. Ample seating, BBQ galley sink, refrigerator and ice maker together with a flat screen TV and stereo entertainment system are located just aft of the helm position. Custom Stidd seating for the Captain and Mate and a Custom Steering Wheel complete the flybridge arrangements. Aft Main Deck A large settee forms the back of the aft deck space with a custom table for entertaining. For guest comfort misters are installed in this space making outdoor living a pleasure even in very warm climates. There is an integrated stairway to the flybridge located to port and an on deck control station for docking to starboard.
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin MTU Sries 60 - 825 HP at 2300 rpm's Kohler 23 Kw Generator Aqua Matic "Sea Recovery" 700-IR/O Watermaker Heavy duty fans Racor fuel filters 1000 ea. main engine & 500 for generator Electronic controls flybridge and aft deck locations Dripless shaft seals and raw water cooled Stainless steel shafts 2-1/2" diameter Twin rudders spade type and bronze 3 - 12 V DC automatic bilge pumps Engine oil change pump and reversible Head Hunter 115 Volt AC holding tank system Head Hunter water level monitor Naiad Mariner Model 254 Multi-Sea Stabilizer Bow & Stern thruster
- ICOM 602 VHF Radio with Hailer on Bridge ICOM 402 VHF Radio in Master Stateroom Two (2) Furuno BSD GPS Systems screens Two (2) Furuno Navnet VX2 Furuno 1964 Radar with 6' Open Array Furuno 1934 Radar with 3.5' Open Array Furuno SC-50 Satellite Compass Furuno AIS System Furuno Serious Satellite Weather System Kahlenberg Horns Two (2) MTU 120C display screens Trim Tabs with Level Indicators Twin 50amp 125VoltDCshore power hook-up Simrad Auto pilot AP-16.| Sea-Tel TV Satellite System. ACR EPIRB Global position indicator. Electrical Engine Synchronizer by MTU. Remote spot light two (2) ACR URP-102. Furuno Sat Compass Telephone and TV hook up Rudder angle indicator at AP monitor ICOM IC-M604 in master stateroom
- U-Line ice maker Nova-Kool refrigerator Gaggenau Bar-B-Que grill Toshiba Flatscreen TV Furuno satellite telephone Two (2) ACR Point Pad URP-102 Panel Tronics 12 volt DC system display Navigation lights red/green Navigation lights (2) facing aft from aft deck Spot light on bow Twin "Stidd" helm chairs at fly bridge. Hard top over flybridge with Lexan enclosed rear glass & Plexiglass door. Air Conditioning
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Delta and Stainless ground tackle steel with all chain at bow Maxwell 3500 Anchor Windlass Kahlenberg Horn Fully enclosed and air conditioned fly bridge Nautical structures low profile dinghy davit 1000-4-92-96-110 AC. Wet bar and sink at fly bridge Fresh and salt water wash down at forward deck. Forward deck tanning bed with cushions installed & adjustable back rests. Two (2) Maxwell 500 electric powered winches at aft deck for line hauling. Second control station stbd.aft deck, with thrusters controls. Aqua Matic "Sea Recovery" 700-IR/0 . Twin in/out haul systems for shore power cords at transom. Hot and cold fresh water shower at transom to port side. Shore water hook up at transom to port side. Fresh water misters at aft deck. Cockpit bridge stairway and factory option hatch. Custom designed mast over hard top. Custom designed cockpit and bridge tables. Custom swim platform and rails. Custom boarding ladder for when at dockside 5 Underwater lights at transom Hydraulic swim platform
- Large Sony Bravia flatscreen TV Sony Blue Ray DVD player NuVo FM stereo receiver NuVo Para sound and amplifier Sharp Flatscreen TV at dinette HP printer at dinette 12 KVA transformer Sharp DVD TV - Master Panasonic digital telephone/auto/intercom through out cabins 2 Clarion stereo receivers - Guest and forward 2 Hideaway flex vision TV's - Guest and forward
- 2 Burner electric stove Sub zero 2 drawer freezer with ice maker Sub zero 2 drawer refrigerator 20 gal electric water heater Fisher / Paykel dishwasher Tappen microwave oven Cuisinart coffee maker
- In-house vacuum system Malber Washer / Dryer
- 2 Dometic heads by Sealand Vacu Flush and fresh water rinse
- 5 Marine A/C and reverse cycle Charles 60 amp battery Charles 80 amp battery 6 - 8-D engine batteries 1 for auxillary battery Kohler diesel generator -23kw GFCI's throughout vessel Lighting - 12/24 Volt DC and 110/240 AC shore and auxillary Vanner inverter
- Fire & Safety Equipment
- 2 Emergency engine shut downs 2 Fire Boy engine shut downs 4 Amerex ABC fire extinguishers 2 Halon 1301 units by Fire-Boy Burglar alarm system hooked into security system 4 CO alarms at cabin and main salon Sea Key #SSAS emergency security systems Life Jackets Flares EPERB
- Owner's personal items and art work Dinghy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.