- 95 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ARRIGODERCI was built by its present original owners as a family cruising yacht. Meticulous attention to detail was asserted during the build. Her owners equipped her with safety in mind and without regard to cost. Since new, she has only 264 Hours.
Horizon pioneered the SCRIMP process of hull construction that was used to build ARRIGODERCI.
She was totally painted with Dupont’s Absolute White Imron at the Rybovich Boatyard in 2008. This yacht shows "as new" and is being offered at a fraction of replacement cost.
ARRIGODERCI was the first Horizon Raised Pilot House Motoryacht to enter the U.S. market. She has three large owner/guest staterooms. There is a master stateroom as well as two VIP staterooms. There are also two crew staterooms to accommodate four crew members.
Her wide body configuration allows for a very large salon and dining area. Forward is a large country kitchen.
There are four different dining areas on board, consisting of the aft deck, formal dining area, country kitchen and the bridge banquette and bar.
- From the aft deck, there is a large set of trend sliding glass doors that enters into the salon. Upon entering the salon, because of the wide body and 21’6” beam, the ARRIGODERCI appears much more like a larger yacht. The salon is breathtaking. The use of high gloss Cherry with Maple burl accents on the columns and horizontal surfaces give the yacht a very comfortable feel. To starboard upon entering the salon is a sunken J-shaped bar with a granite bar top. Behind the bar is a Scotsman commercial grade ice maker, Sub Zero refrigerator, and sink, along with more than ample liquor storage below. In the starboard aft corner of the bar is a 52” Pioneer Elite HDTV with a Crestron controlled A/V system. To port in the salon is an L-shaped sofa with a large coffee table and a living room chair. The short section of the L-shaped sofa faces aft and is along the dining area divider. To break up the vast ceiling space in the salon, there is a custom ceiling design in the center with accent lighting. This custom design brings warmth to the area. The salon’s large windows have Silhouette blinds that are remotely controlled and are done in an off white, as is the carpeting. All of the furnishings have been carefully selected by the owner to compliment the interior finishes. To port and aft of the sofa is the curved seven step access down to the crew’s quarters and engine room. The main salon and formal dining area, which is to port and forward, are separated by a chair railed height divider with more than adequate storage for china and glassware, as well as table cloths and dining accessories. The large cherry dining table is built in with six high backed dining room chairs. Above the dining room table is another custom ceiling design which is accented with faux painting and a tasteful chandelier. To starboard, beneath the salon windows, there is additional storage as well as a 36 bottle U-line wine cooler, convenient to the dining area. Just forward on the starboard side which leads to the country kitchen area, is a day head to port under the raised pilot house area. This day head is conveniently located for any area on the main deck or guests from the boat deck.
- Country Kitchen/Galley
- From the salon’s starboard side, there is a wide companionway . On the starboard side of the companionway is the stairwell to the owner’s/VIP staterooms and to port is the Country kitchen/galley area. The windshield gives great natural light to the country kitchen galley area. The country kitchen, all the way forward features a raised split booth with two table tops in granite. These are raised and were split to make easy access for ingress and egress of guests. There is a 16” Sharp TV on the port side, facing the dining tables. The sole in this entire area is teak and holly, and the finish is American Cherry. The countertops are all granite (Butterfly green) The galley is laid out in an L-shaped working area. Aft of the dining area is a dividing counter that houses dishwasher, G.E. Triton, Broan compactor, and pot sized sink with a G.E. disposal. The countertop turns aft at the port side and features a 4-burner G.E. Spacemaker microwave, a G.E. 4-burner stove, and a full sized G.E. oven. The storage in the galley, both drawers and cabinets is voluminous, as is the countertop work surfaces. Directly aft of the sink is a full sized double door Sub Zero refrigerator/ freezer. Aft of the galley on the port is a separate pantry with drawer and counter storage. Just starboard of the pantry is the “dog house” beneath the raised pilot house. This area serves as a dry storage area that can store bottled cases of soda, beer, wine as well as any type of dry groceries, paper products etc. It is a huge area. Just aft of the forward dining booth, on both the port and the starboard side are large extremely heavy built wing doors that lead to the forward exterior bow area.
- Master and VIP Staterooms
- Just starboard of the country kitchen galley entrance is the curved stairway leading to the Master and VIP staterooms. At the base of the stairway and aft is the Master Stateroom which has a double door entry. The master stateroom features a centerline king berth with a mirrored bulkhead. There are columns on both sides of the master berth which are of burled maple. There is under bed storage. There is a walk in closet and several other hanging lockers as well as a nine drawer bureau built in on the starboard side. To port is an L-shaped settee with an escape hatch over the top of the settee. The entertainment system in the master features a 42” Pioneer Elite HDTV with surround sound, DVD, operated through a Crestron system. All port light areas feature Shoji screens. To port, aft of the settee is the entrance door to the full beam bath. On the port side is an enclosed W/C. The toilet also has a bidet. Facing aft is a huge vanity between two sinks. All fixtures are Moen gold accent. All the way to starboard is a very large shower with glass door and granite flooring. The bulkheads are all cherry with maple accents, and the flooring and countertops throughout the bath are granite. Immediately to starboard just forward of the master is a forward laundry in the marble floored companionway.
- Guest VIP
- Forward and to port is the Guest VIP. This VIP features a queen sized athwartship bed . There are large cabinets with night stands on both sides of the bed. Forward in this stateroom is an ensuite bath with a large granite shower, sink, vanity and granite countertops. There is a Sharp 20” TV/DVD with surround sound. There are Shoji screens and the Cherry paneling throughout this cabin.
- Forward VIP Suite
- The Forward VIP suite could actually be classified as a 2 nd master. There is a double door entry to this stateroom. The king sized bed is all the way forward and features a Burl Maple and mirrored feature overhead as well as an escape hatch. There is an L-shaped sofa aft and to port with a large bookshelf . There are Shoji screens and rich cherry paneling throughout. Several steps down and to starboard is the large en-suite bath which features an oversized shower with granite floors. Just forward of the head is a large closet and abundant storage space.
- Aft Crew and Machinery Space
- From the port aft section of the salon is a curved staircase leading to the engine room and crew’s quarters. The treads on the stair are non-skid teak and holly. At the base of the stairs on the starboard side is an electrical/ pump room which was designed to keep the transformers and inverters isolated from the engine room heat. The flooring in the companionway to the swim platform exit door is raised Pirelli composite.
- Captain's Cabin
- The aft stateroom/crew features the Cherry and maple finishes, and the floors in these rooms are teak and holly. To starboard and aft of the electrical/pump room is the captain’s stateroom. There is a large lower berth and a smaller upper berth running athwartship. Just aft on the starboard side is a desk/work area with a stool below. The full height closet and cabinet storage is more than ample. There’s also a microwave and a Sharp TV that can be viewed from both berths.
- Crew Quarters
- On the port side, opposite the captain’s cabin is a second crew stateroom. This stateroom has twin berths, side by side with abundant drawer space and a large hanging locker. For entertainment, there is a corner Sharp TV, DVD/Sat TV. The yacht's quality finish is again present even in this crew stateroom.
- Crew Head
- The crew head has a large shower and more than ample storage. This head is also finished in a yacht quality. Housed in the companionway are a washer/dryer combo, a clothes folding station, and a refrigerator/freezer. The three steps up to the aft exit door lifts and gives access to the rudder area .
- Bow Area
- Exiting either of the wing doors is the forward bow area. On both the port and starboard side are boarding gates in the bow rail. There is a large Sunpad on the foredeck and two large built in dunnage storage areas on the foredeck. There is a forward facing seating bench just forward of the Sunpad. All the way forward on the foredeck is teak seating . On deck are two Maxwell windlass and a center hatch to the chain locker. There is also a salt/freshwater wash for the anchors and chain.
- Raised Pilothouse
- Just aft of the starboard side of the galley companionway to salon is the interior entrance to the Raised Pilothouse. A staircase from this area leads up to this helm area. The helm features three (3) 18” Nauticomp Screens that are powered by Nobeltec software. To starboard is a large chart table area with storage and to port is an L-shaped sofa. The Captain’s helm seat is a Stidd. The cherry wood theme with maple surfaces.
- Bridge and Boat Deck
- Exiting from the Raised Pilothouse to the bridge and boat deck, the bridge helm is to port. The helm has a large bench seating arrangement. Continuing aft on the port side is the large double grill in a built in cabinet which also has storage. Just aft of the grill is a large wet bar with bar stools that swing out from under the bar. Behind the bar is a U-line refrigerator and ice machine. There is a 20” Sharp TV over the bar that is viewable from the bar and banquette dining area. On the starboard side, opposite the helm is a Sunpad. Just aft of the Sunpad is a large U-shaped banquette that seats 10 comfortably with chairs opposite the banquette. Just aft of the banquette is the Jacuzzi tub and large storage cabinets. The Jacuzzi can handle six comfortably. Aft of the Jacuzzi is a 2500 lb. steelhead crane. There is also an eight person life raft to port and a large area from chairs and chaises . The banquette is covered in a light, beige Sunbrella, as well as all of the other cushions on this deck. The table and bar top are in a sand tone Corian. The decks on the bridge deck are non skid fiberglass. Two security cameras overhead patrol this area. On the portside aft is the staircase down to the aft deck that has a sliding Trend sliding hatch.
- Swim Platform/Aft Deck
- The vessel can be boarded on either side through gates in the rail accessed from a tide right boarding ladder to the aft deck or from the swim platform aft that can also access the aft deck or the crew’s quarters aft access entry. The swim platform aft is plumbed with fresh water hot and cold water fittings as well as a sea water filling to rinse off after a swim or a trip in the tender. These fitting are contained in a locker on the starboard side. To port on the swim platform is another locker that contains a compressed air fitting. The crew’s quarters and engine room can be accessed from the swim platform via a large hinged door. This allows the crew to enter and leave their quarters without having to walk through the owner/guest salon area or the aft deck. On both the port and starboard side of the transom are curved stairwells that lead from the swim platform to the large aft deck. The aft deck of ARRIGODERCI features a curved oval shaped teak table centered on the transom line with a matching curved dining banquette facing forward along the transom covered in a khaki colored Sunbrella. Below the cushions on the banquette is voluminous storage. Facing aft at the table are three (3) teak chairs. This area is perfect for al fresco dining. The aft deck is fully covered by the boat deck to give sun and weather protection. The decks are teak and have Maxwell 2200 Warping captstans both to starboard and port. All of the ARRIGODERCI exterior stainless is bright polished and oversized with hawse pipes both port and starboard. On the starboard side, aft of the seating is a concealed wine bucket and to port is a hidden sink. Forward and to port on the aft deck is a curved stairwell leading to the bridge deck. The stairwell is weather protected by a sliding glass hatch. To starboard and forward on the aft deck is a large cabinet which houses a U-line refrigerator and has ample storage space. Above in this starboard area is a 20” Sharp drop down TV that can be viewed from the banquette. Fuel fill is available from both the port and the starboard side on the aft deck and the port side has sewage pump out station.
- Bridge Electronics
- Two (2) Nautic Comp flat screen monitors Digital Stabilizer for Track Control Computer with: Weatherworks and Nobeltec Admiral Carlysle & Finch remote control Spotlight Two (2) JRC Radars 25Kw (6’ and 4’ swinging Antennas) Bow and Stern Thruster by American Stern Thrusters Simrad AP25 Autopilot Furuno RD30 interfaced to Air Mar Weather System GPS CompassJLR10 Depth Finder RD30 VM625 Glendenning Controls Remote from FB or Aft deck NVTI Thermal Imaging DSS TV on any screen Plotter with JRC Radar CAT Displays Crestron Control TV Spotlight
- (3) 19” Nautic Comp flat screen monitors Navtex NCR333 JRC receiver for buoys that Are out and al new updated Navigational Controls for Delta T fans Remote for water maker Digital Stabilizer for Track control A.I.S.by JRC JHS 182 AIS Nobeltec Admiral (2) Computers, (1) hourse, (1) Navigational with “Weatherworks and Naval Tech” (both) Spotlight Cameras (2) JRC Radars 25Kw Bow and Stern Thrusters by American Stern Thrusters SIMRAD autopilot AP25 Furuno RD30 hooked up to Air Mar Weather GPS Compass JLR 10 Depth Finder RD 30 (2) UM625 w/ (4) WAM mics Sat Phone Glendenning controls remote to FB or Aft deck Remote starts for Kohler Gensets Custom handmade wood wheel Custom leather Stidd Helm Chair Fax/Copier/Printer to computer and Sat Phone Carlysle and Finch remote Control Spotlight Full Genset monitoring gauges SPEICH wiper controls NVTI Thermal Imaging DSS TV on any screen Plotter with JRC Radar CAT displays
- (2) Kohler 32 Kw Gensets Twin 100 AMP Glendenning Cablemasters w/100’ Cord (2) Charles ISO boost 100 AMP Transformers 110/220 Electrical Select Switch for AC power supply (2) Trace Inverter/120 amp Battery chargers Guest battery switches Eight 200 AH gel cell batteries for ship’s Service Extra House batteries for inverter Separate 120 AMP batteries for Generator Start AC & DC circuit breakers main panel 24 Volt DC monitoring and main Circuit breaker panel GFI for AC required outlets 24 to 12 volt converter for supply of 12 volt components Exterior connectors for shore phone and Cable TV Panasonic KX-TD 7896 land, cell, sat and Intercom phone system
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- ABT 38 HP Bow & Stern Thrusters Delta T Engine Room Ventilation System Headhunter Tidal Wave monitor for waste system Headhunter tank sensor system for fuel, fresh water and black water Jabsco Engine driven bilge pumps Glendenning controls A/C bypass to utility room Air Compressor bypass to Utility room (2) Charles Iso boost 100 AMP CO2 Fire system Engine Room camera Spare Sea Strainers Watermaker Touch pad control and fresh water flush for Watermaker Back up raw water AC Pump Additional Inverter and additional batteries Auto fire dampers in ER
- Broker Comments
- ARRIGODERCI was built by its present original owners as a family cruising yacht. Meticulous attention to detail was asserted during the build. Her owners equipped her with safety in mind and without regards to cost. Horizon pioneered the SCRIMP process of hull construction that was used to build ARRIGODERCI. She was totally painted with Dupont’s “Absolute White” Imron at the Rybovich Boatyard in 2008. This yacht shows “as new” and is being offered at a fraction of replacement cost.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.