- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 51' Bertram shows pride of ownership by a meticulous owner. The gelcoat on Tiburon gleams and the engine room shows as better than new. This 51' was first delivered in late 2009 and benefits from her cruised only use. A high end, one of a kind, Finest Kind Yacht interior sets her apart from other 51's on the market today.
Tiburon has an air conditioned flybridge and custom fold out cockpit control system.
51' Bertrams offer an incredible, soft and dry ride with great efficiency from reliable C-18 CATs. If you are looking for a better than new, turn key 51' Convertible, Tiburon should be high on your list. Her condition and top notch equipment list will make her a quick sell.
SELLER WILL CONSIDER LATE MODEL 33 - 39' QUALITY CENTER CONSOLE WITH 4-STROKE POWER IN TRADE.
- Seller Remarks
- SELLER WILL CONSIDER LATE MODEL 33 - 39' QUALITY CENTER CONSOLE WITH 4-STROKE POWER IN TRADE.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms with 2 heads and stall showers. The master stateroom portside features a full queen size berth with storage under and a private head/stall shower. The VIP stateroom is in the bow and features a queen berth with access to the second head and stall shower. The third stateroom is on the starboard side with twin berths side by side for easy access. Sleeps additional 2 on pull-out couch in salon.
- Master Stateroom Portside
- Queen size berth with storage under and drawer Cedar lined hanging locker with automatic lights Storage cabinets and lockers Air conditioning with separate controls Custom innerspring mattress new 2010 Custom decorator bedspread, pillow shams and throw pillows new 2010 Mirrored aft bulkhead Private head and stall shower Flat screen LCD TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD player and overhead speakers Built-in digital alarm clock 120V AC and 24V DC lighting with GFI receptacles CO2 and smoke alarms Reading lights Whisper walls and ceiling Master Head Corian countertop and sink Flooring - Amtico teak and holly Stall shower with door and floor grate Tecma electric head, freshwater Towel bars 120V AC and 24V DC lighting with GFI receptacles Exhaust Blower Cabinets and drawers Single lever faucet
- VIP Stateroom Bow
- Queen berth with storage under and drawer Cedar lined hanging locker with automatic light Storage cabinets and lockers Flat screen LCD TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD player and overhead speakers Built-in digital alarm clock Air conditioning with separate controls Custom innerspring mattress new 2010 Custom decorator bedspread, pillow shams and throw pillows Reading lights CO2 and smoke alarms 120V AC and 24V DC lighting Whisper walls and ceiling Private access to head
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- Twin berths lower side by side with storage and drawer Cedar lined hanging locker with automatic light Custom decorator bedspreads, pillow shams and throw pillows Flat screen LCD TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD player and overhead speakers Night stand with drawers Reading lights CO2 and smoke alarms Air conditioning 120V AC and 24V DC lighting
- Guest Head Starboard
- Corian countertop and sink Flooring - Amtico teak and holly Stall shower with door and floor grate Techma electric head, freshwater Towel bars 120V AC and 24V DC lighting with GFI receptacles Exhaust blower Single lever faucet
- Corian countertop and sink Single lever faucet Flooring – Amtico teak and holly 120V AC Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers with icemaker (4 units) with aircraft locks Ceramic cooktop, three burner Microwave oven Storage cabinets and drawers U-shaped dinette with Corian top 120V AC lighting Overhead rod storage compartment
- CO2 and smoke alarms Flush panel doors to staterooms, head and laundry compartment Lighting 24V DC Washer and dryer Awlgrip finished bilge storage Large storage locker portside, storage locker starboard side, storage locker forward Custom grab rail
- Salon / Deckhouse
- Fixed frame less tinted windows Cherry wood paneling Whisper Wall headliner Wooden blinds in track, fully open and close Sofa L-shaped ultra leather Custom high/low cocktail/dining table – seats 6 Entertainment center, 32” TV, CD/DVD player, AM/FM stereo Central vacuum system Air conditioning system with controls 120V AC receptacles Lighting, 120V AC & 24V DC Dry bar with bottle storage Ice maker Overhead grab rail Bose stereo system Sleeper couch (double pull-out bed)
- Pipewelders hard top with 4 220 flood lights 6-place rod rack aft rail Recessed LED lights Enclosure – 4 side Strataglass with cut outs Electronic side mount controls with bow thruster controls Bridge air conditioning 40,000 BTU Two Murray Brothers teak helm chairs with polished SS and foot rest with covers U-shaped seating with rectangular table with glass holders Custom powder coated grab rails Custom console cover Custom flag halyards Stereo AM/FM/CD player with speakers IPod docking station 120V double outlet Windlass controls
- Deck Equipment
- Cockpit – 168 square feet Cable TV and telephone connections Dockside power, 220V retractable shore cord starboard side Additional 50 Amp 220V connection port side Dockside water connection Fuel fill alarm Doors on port and starboard side to conceal outlets Engine room access door Wash-downs, fresh and raw water Shower hot and cold in cockpit Cockpit lighting Transom door Molded boarding steps, port and starboard Rod holders (4) Salon steps Self-bailing cockpit Cockpit stereo speakers and control Transom fish box Cockpit fish box with macerator Live well starboard side Bait freezer port side Tackle storage Custom cockpit cover Custom cockpit sunshade Cockpit engine controls and bow thruster controls Teak cockpit Swim platform with ladder 4 custom powder coated handrails on cabin sides Custom powder coated handrail on hardtop Dual Khalenberg air horns Molded-in pulpit and windlass with chain with deck and bridge controls
- 2 Furuno MFD12 Navnet 3D displays 2 Furuno Navnet antennas Furuno open array radar 6KW 64 nm Furuno bottom/fish finder dual frequency sounder Digital network sounder box Furuno digital depth, temp and speed unit Northstar 6000I plotter Northstar 6000I satellite antenna XM radio satellite antenna SatTV system – 18” DSS HD Direct TV receivers - 2 Simrad autopilot ICOM M504 VHF radio in salon ICOM IC M 604 VHF radio with hailer 2 ICOM IC-HM162 B mics 4 cameras indoor system – salon and engine room Wifi booster Black box Sirius weather RCVR ACR search light 2 digital 16’ VHF 10db antennas with extensions Alarm system iPod docking station in salon and flybridge
- ISO Boost shore power booster/isolator 240V/120V AC input and distribution panel Gauges volts ammeter, magnetic circuit breakers 24V/12V DC system and distribution panels Alarm monitors: high bilge, high heat and tanks Pump out for holding tank and grey tank, electrical Fresh water gauge GFI receptacles Fly bridge 24V/12V panels Battery parallel system Ground fault system 24V DC batteries panel with switches in engine room 24V DC fuses in engine room Batteries (4) heavy duty 12V DC in generator room Separate battery for generator in generator room Bonding system, galvanic and electrical Converters (2) 50 amps 24V in engine room Convertor for generator 12V Battery charger for bow thruster 4 gel batteries for bow thruster 240V fresh water pump 24V fresh water pump (backup) Engine room lights 120V AC and 24V DC
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Deep Vee hull bottom Solid fiberglass bottom Divinicell coring above the waterline Oil change system engine, generator and transmissions Single fuel tank, fiberglass center of yacht, with site gauge Dual Racor water separators main engines Acoustical and thermal insulation Vibration dampening isolators Aquamet shafts 3” Dripless shaft seals Auto/manual engine room blowers Bilge pumps (4) Engine room and machinery room lighting AC & DC Fixed fire extinguisher system, auto/manual Generator, upgraded 23 KW 360 hours approx. Hydraulic power assisted pump (steering) Seacocks, heavy duty Seawater strainers for AC, generator, wash-down and engines Racor water separator for generator Trolling valves Engine room crash pumps Bow thruster Side Power with twin props, bridge and cockpit controls Hydraulic power steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.