- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CH 270
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW TO THE MARKET!
WANT A BOAT THAT HANDLES GREAT WHILE OUT FISHING?
Perfect for Southern California waters, the Phoenix 27' is a top quality built boat with exceptional handling characteristics. This sportfisher was only ran in fresh water until 1997 and is exceptionally clean for her age. In 2003 the port motor was replaced. She is turn key and ready to take you out to your favorite fishing or diving spot, today. She is equipped with terrific electronics including Raytheon Radar, Fish Finder, Sea Talk autopilot and Sony MP3 stereo. The owners added a Tony Grayshock hardtop and spotting tower, that includes eight rocket launchers and Lee's Outriggers. This sportfisher is powered with two Crusader engines, each with 270 horsepower. Just in time for the prime fishing season, she is down on our docks and ready to go!!
CALL TODAY TO SET YOUR APPOINTMENT ... DORADO AND MARLIN ARE JUMPING OUT THERE!
- Boat History
- Boat was run in freshwater only from 1986-1997 Dry-docked and not run from 1997-1998 Arrived in Dana Point in July 1999 New port motor and block in 2003 (780 hours) Plenty of cockpit space and her quick speed make her a terrific fishing or diving platform. She has always been professionally maintained and is in beautiful condition.
- This 27' Phoenix is an offshore express boat with a solid fiberglass hull and propeller pockets recessed in the deep-V hull. The large cockpit features a helm station and seating for 6. The cabin features a forward V-berth with hanging lockers and vanity. The head and shower are aft and to starboard of the V-berth. To port is the galley. "No Bad Days" is capable of getting you to the fishing grounds fast and in comfort. Forward V-berth, sleeps two Large Bomar hatch Galley Norcold 110v/12v refrigerator Stainless steel sink Head Shower with hot/cold pressurized water Sony MP3/Satellite radio stereo
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon Seatalk Autopilot Raytheon L760 Fishfinder (Software upgrade in 2005) Raytheon RL700 24-Mile Radar (New in 2006) Uniden ES VHF Radio (New in 2006) Uniden WHAM Mic 3" RItchie compass Lewmar Windlass with remote switch (New in 2004)
- Fishing Equipment
- Lees Outriggers with maximizers (New in 2004) (8) Stainless steel rocket launchers Flush-mount stainless steel rod holders Tackle center Kill bag Offshore 2-scoop bait tank
- Dual 12v batteries (New in 2004) Battery parallel switch Lewco battery charger Automatic bilge pumps Navigation lights Cockpit deck lights Dome lights AFI spotlight with remote Fresh & salt water washdowns Bennet Trim tabs Manual dry chemical fire system 30 amp dockside cables (Shore power 110v)
- Tony Grayshock hard top and tower Stainless steel bow pulpit and railings Danforth anchor and rode Windshield (New in 2004) Isenglass (New in 2004) New cockpit and rocket launcher covers Teak swimstep with stainless steel ladder Life jackets Fenders Fiberglass decks Anti-slip foredeck
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.