- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Magnum
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Looking for the best kept, professionally maintained Sunseeker 48 Superhawk with all the options? “Sayonara” is hands down without a doubt the best available today. Not only does she have under 299 hours on Triple Mercruiser 496 Engines, “Sayonara” is stored inside a fully finished, climate controlled boat house on a custom hoist.
Style, Performance and Luxury best describe “Sayonara.” Her cockpit has twin racing bolsters at the helm and seating for six with a fold out table, sunpad, wetbar and teak bathing platform with hot and cold water shower. Her cabin boasts a spacious single stateroom forward, plush lounge seating with dining table, head with shower, galley and built in entertainment system. Her fully concealed galley behind rich cherry wood finishes comes equipped with all the refinements including range, refrigerator, microwave, ample storage and custom fitted cabinetry for your dishware and silverware.
The 48 Superhawk is always a head turner in any marina, renowned the world over for her looks and hull design. Her performance is excellent and her style is perfect.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Call today for your personal viewing of “Sayonara,” the best Superhawk available!
- Teak cabin stair treads Halogen overhead lighting Indirect lighting Outboard shelving Radio/CD player with speakers in cabin and cockpit TV Electrical panel Double AC socket Cherry lacquered interior finishes Carpet Portholes (2) leather lounge seats (port) Leather settee to starboard Cherry dining table with folding leaves Bottle storage with bottle cut outs AC/Heat
- Whirlpool Microwave (2) burner electric range Sink Crockery and bottle stowage Shelved locker stowage Norcold Refrigerator Drawer storage Full Sunseeker dishware Full Sunseeker Cutlery set
- Forward Stateroom
- Full sized berth with stowage under Hanging wardrobe Outboard shelving with stowage Overhead halogen lighting 2 X reading lights Fitted carpet Deck hatch (2) port holes Privacy door
- Enclosed electric toilet with holding tank Avonite counter top Hot & cold water system Mirrored vanity Cupboard stowage Toothbrush and glass holder Overhead lights AC socket Teak sole
- Bimini top Radar arch Foredeck sunpad Bow pulpit Delta anchor w/ 30 m chain Stainless bow rails All fittings stainless steel Curved stainless steel safety glass windscreen Cockpit cover (8) Stainless cleats Teak cockpit deck and swim platform Fresh water washdown Windshield wipers Trim Tabs Hot and cold water shower at transom Foldaway stainless steel swim ladder Navigation lights 50 Amp service Shore water hook up TV and phone connect Battery Switches
- Full wet bar with hot and cold water and chill box Seating for six around foldaway table Stowage under seating Rear sunbather Stowage locker under cockpit floor Large stowage locker below aft sunbather Glass holders Teak sole Overhead lights Courtesy lighting
- Raymarine C120 Radar / Chartplotter Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine 240 VHF (2) racing style bolster helm seats with flip down bottoms 12V outlet Seafire Engine shut down system Bow thruster Triple engine shifters/ throttles Drive trim adjustment Trim tabs with Mercury racing trim indicators for tabs and drives Instrumentation Horn
- Engine Room
- Triple 496 Mercruiser Magnums HO Engines Kohler 7.3 Generator and sound shield Bilge blowers Bilge pump Halon system Enclosed Battery Box Mercruiser Bravo One X drives with 4 bladed props
- 5 batteries Battery parallel switch Battery charger Dockside electrical hookup Electrical system 12V/110V
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Or Rob McCarthy | 248-881-7124 | Email Broker Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht