THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
Here is the TUNA HELPER a very clean legendary 32 Blackfin Combi. This boat is very well taken care of and all systems are working. TUNA HELPER is set up for fishing, but also can be used for cruising. The 32 Blackfin is a proven offshore fishing machine with a deep-v hull that offers a smooth dry ride. If you are in the market for a real nice turnkey boat TUNA HELPER is a must see.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 32 Blackfin has a large cockpit for fishing. Up at the helm deck there is a large l-shaped bench to port. At the helm there is a double bench seat for two for navigating. Down below to port is the galley table and to starboard is a large stand up head. Forward is a convertible v-berth with storage. The galley is on the starboard side and has a double cook top. The TUNA HELPER Also has a large standing platform with steering and controls that can be removed for shipping.
- Stainless Steel Sink Microwave (Whirlpool) Bomar Overhead Hatches Phillips Flat Screen TV Fusion Stereo
- Cock Pit Freezer Full Bow Rail Rigging Sink With Fresh And Salt Water Live Well In-Deck Fish Boxes Teak Cover Boards In-Deck Transom Access Windlass With Remote 12 Rod Holders Dual Spreader Outriggers Quartz Deck Lights Electric Engine Hatch Access New Hardtop & Buggy Tops(2010) New Enclosure(2011) Fresh & Saltwater Cockpit Washdown
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon 24 Mile Radar Simrad Ap 11 Auto Pilot Sitex Sounder Furuno Rd-30 Northstar 952 X Chart Plotter Glendenning Synchronizer Tgm Pancake Teaser Reels Icom VHF Aetna Digital Tachs Epirib I-Pod Docking Station for Fusion Satelite Radio Tower Aetna Digital Tachs ICOM VHF Furuno RD-30 Auto Pilot Remote
- 30 Amp Shore Power Battery Charger Trim Tabs Hot Water Heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 8.2 Ti (3700 Hours) 5kw Westerbeke Generator Main Engine & Generator Oil Change System
- Broker's Comments
- The TUNA HELPER is a true turnkey fishing boat. The owner has kept a maintenance log and does whatever is needed to keep her in top shape. Blackfin designed the tower removable for shipping.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.