The Viking Princess 65' 2002 is the perfect motoryacht for comfortable yet fast cruising, Famous for her strength and power ( 2x1300hp MAN engines ), This stunning open offers large bow & stern sunpads, and an impressive feeling of comfort in the cockpit. To give simply outstanding performance combined with superyacht levels of sophisticated accommodation she has been designed with propeller tunnels, chine and spray rail, all incorporating the most recent advances so as to achieve a comfortable and totally efficient operation at high speeds.
- VIP STATEROOM FORWARD WITH ENSUITE. OWNERS CABIN AFT FULL BEAM WITH ENSUITE AND SEPARATE SHOWER. PORTSIDE GUEST CABIN WITH TWIN BUNK AND ENSUITE TO PORT COCKPIT AND HELM INTERGRATION ON DECK. AIR CONDITIONING IN ALL AREAS INCLUDING IN COCKPIT.
- 24v DC / 240v AC Electrical System, 1 - 240v Shore Power 50 AMP. 24 Volt: Heavy duty batteries for engine starting ( 4 ). Heavy duty auxiliary batteries ( 6 ). Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries. 2 x 40 - amp 24v float battery chargers connected to both battery banks. 50 - amp 24v / 220v float unit for lighting. Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220 / 240: 11KW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust. Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel. Circuit breakers on all circuits. Shore support inlet in cockpit. Generator / Shore support change - over switch. Powerpoints in owner's stateroom, both guest cabins, galley ( double ) and salon. Polarity Check System. Earth leakage safety trip. Shaverpoints in all bathrooms.
- Fuel & Water System:
- Fuel: Twin fuel tanks with interconnection system giving 1000 usg litres capacity. Fuel fillers on both side decks. High - capacity duplex fuel filters / water traps with changeover cocks and visual contamination warning at console. Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker. Fuel gauges on helm console. Water: Water tank 180 usg. 20 usg Hot Water calorifier. Automatic water pump with filter. Main circuit breaker at switch panel. Water level gauge. Deck filler. Freshwater Vacuflush WC system with 60 usg holding tank, contents gauge and electric overboard discharge with macerator back - up system as well as well as dockside discharge system.
- Twin helm with electric adjustment for helmsman. Burr elm instrument panel. Full engine instrumentation. Fuel Gauges. Hydraulic steering with power assistance. Bow Thruster control. Trim tab control. Horn Button. Echo sounder with alarm. Searchlight remote control. Chart area. Bilge pump controls with visual pump running indicators. Fuel - contamination alarm system. Remote - operation system for engine room automatic fire extinguisher. Autopilot Simrad Robertson AP22. Bow Thruster ( 11hp ). Raymarine Depthfinder ST60. 1 Searchlight. 1 VHF Raymarine RAY240. 1 GPS / Radar Raymarine E120. 1 GPS Raymarine E80. 1 Compass Plastimo. Power - assisted hydraulic steering system. Electronic engine and gear controls.
- Reversible electric anchor winch ( 2000W ) with foredeck and helm position controls. Self - stowing ( 25Kg ) Delta anchor with 60 metre chain. Bow rope storage locker and anchor wash facility. Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve. Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats ( 8 ). Stainless steel pulpit and guardrails. Two electric sternline winches. Stainless steel coach roof handrails. Coachroof lockers for fender storage Forecabin hatch. Two storage garages for dinghy / wetbike and general storage with electro - hydraulic aft doors. Hydraulic Passerelle.
- Engine Room:
- Automatic fire extinguisher with remote over ride control. Cockpit sole engine - room access hatch with gas strut support and separate engine room access from lazarette. Engine Room soundproofed. High - volume air intakes. Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay. Engine exhaust silencers and water - cooled exhausts. Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption. Forward and aft engine - room bulkheads integrally bonded. Engines flexibly mounted. Automatic and manual bilge pumps. Engine room lighting. Freshwater supply point in engine room.
- Sofa with dining table. Storage shelves and locker. Bar area and bottle / glass storage and drinks refrigerator. Entertainment centre incorporating TV / radio / DVD / VCR linked to hi - fi surround - sound system. Exterior speakers with interchange switch. Overhead down lighters and concealed lighting. Main electrical control panel. Opening portholes. Sliding door to cockpit.
- Master Stateroom:
- Large double bed with quilted bed spread. Dressing table. Large wardrobe with shelves. Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers. Overhead and individual berth lights. Opening portholes. TV / VCR.
- VIP Stateroom:
- Located forward. Large double bed with quilted bed spread. Dressing table. Wardrobe with shelves. Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers.
- Portside Guest Cabin:
- Two full size single berths with quilted bed spreads. Guest Shower.
- Crew Cabin & Lazarette:
- Crew cabin part of the lazarette area can be fitted out as a crew cabin if required. Washer / Dryer combo. Extra Fridge.
- First aid kit. Automatic / manual override fir extinguishers ( 5 ) in owner's stateroom, port and forward guest cabins, galley, helm position and crew cabin / lazarette. Automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override ( 7 ) in engine room, forward accommodation, aft lazarette.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Jonathan Eckardt at 786-768-6269 or via email email@example.com