- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 368 Motoryacht redefines cruisability for midsize yachts. At Meridian, we believe in using space creatively, and this gem of naval architecture manages to incorporate all the cruising features you desire without sacrificing valuable onboard living space. The 368 provides galley amenities such as a recessed two - burner cooktop, Large refrigerator / freezer and lots of storage; her salon has premium - gloss cherry wood finish and plush cut - pile carpeting; and she features innerspring pillowtop mattresses in both her full size master stateroom with queen size berth and guest stateroom with large island berth. Like her sisterships, she also comes equipped with Meridians underwater exhaust and offers several available Northstar navigation and communications systems. If you're looking for the best in motoryacht design, then reach for one of our stars - The Meridian 368.
Optional Features: Underwater transom lights, Sea King Satellite TV, Camera 2 - Engine room and stern, Additional TV 19" at Bridge helm ( tied into chart plotter ) Remote controller for DOC upgraded 32" Samsung TV in salon.
- Refrigerator w/ Freezer; Nova Kool Electric Stove Microwave Oven; Tappen 2 Stove Burner; Origo Water Heater
- 110 Outlet Ground- Fault Protected Cross conversation lounge seating End tables with 110v Outlet Engine Access Hatches (3) Opening salon windows cross ventilation Overhead & Courtesy lights Residential Design decor Storage Cabinets Table Cherry High Low Position for entering and dining Two Tier Integrated window system, Allow natural light and improved seated visibility AM/FM/CD/DVD/SIRUS and 4 speakers w/salon and bridge remote
- Autopilot; Northstar Compass; Danforth DepthSounder; Recording; Northstar Explorer VHF; Raymarine 240 GPS Northstar 6000i Bow thruster (sidepower); Stern Thruster Searchlight Trim Tab Radar
- Full Enclosure with sea-view window Icemaker TV Sink Lounge seat with removable cushions, storage under rocker switch control with DC Breaker panel Trim Tab Control Wet Bar Beverage holders (6) Adjustable captains chair with flip flop booster Dual Engine controls
- Master Stateroom
- Master Room is located Aft cabin, Island Berth Queen size decorated with cherry wood 2 Reading Lamps 2 Overhead Lights Flat Sobe TV Clarion DVD Player Hanging Locker Flush Window Aft for open and light interior
- Master Head
- Enclosed Shower Stall Molded Reinforced fiberglass with hinged acrylic enclosure Integrated seat Detachable shower head Forced Air Ventilation Medicine cabinet with mirrored door Overhead Lights Towel Bars Vacuflush head System Vanity Cabinet Sink with Storage under
- VIP Guest Room
- Is forward, has a queen size bed with 2 reading lamps, flat screen TV. Clarion radio with CD incorporated, Private entry to head.
- Guest Forward Head
- Enclosed Shower stall molded Reinforced fiberglass with Glass enclosure Force Air Ventilation Medicine Cabinet with stainless steel sink karadon top and storage under
- Batteries (5) ; Amp Hours: 105 Battery Charger ; 40+20 amps Generator; Onan; Hours: 837 Hrs Battery Paralleling System Ground Fault Circuit Interruption Protection All 110V Outlets Navigation Light 12V TV/ Telephone Hookup 50amp Electrical outlet with 50' cord for shore power Co Monitoring System Central Vacuum System
- Deck Wash Down; Freshwater & Saltwater Docking Lights; Bow Navigation Lights Searchlights Swim Platform 12" Mooring Cleats - 7 Stainless Steel ABYC- Certified Anchor Roller Line Locker on foredeck Deck rails Welded Stainless- Steel Throng Bolted to deck Diamond Non skid Hand Laid Fiberglass Lewmar Windlass Delta Anchor
- Alarm High Engine Temperature/ Low Oil Pressure Blower Fuel Shut off Solenoids Internal Sea Strainers Recor Fuel Filter Steering Teleflex Hydraulic Trim tabs Bennett Three-Zone Air Conditioning with reverse cycle heat- 18,000 BTU (1) / 7,000 BTU (2) Includes Single Engine oil change system & fuel transfer pump Engine room fire suppression system Overboard discharge Macerator
- Captain's Class Nav-Class Passport Premier $20,000.00 per engine upgrade warranty All Good thru May 2015
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org