- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 LPA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Extremely well maintained one owner vessel. Her Unique wide lipped Carolina Style Hull make the Luhrs 30’one of the best fishing platform and family cruising available with diesel engines in that size range. She is sea worthy, highly equiped with full electronic and full tower.
Low hours on her very reliable and fuel efficient twin Yanmar’s 315 HP she will bring you in the Keys or in the Bahamas at very low expenses and at a very decent cruising speed of 28 mph!!! She is the best maintained Luhrs 2003 you will find on the market!!! Trade accepted for 25’ to 30’ Open Sportfishing center console boats.
- Sleeps 4, Dinette converts to queen, stand up head with ss sink, shower,vacuflush head, reverse cycle 10,0000 btu. AC, Cherry wood interior, teak and holly sole,
- Corian counter top, ss sink,counter top electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, cabinets, drawers, marine clock.
- Additional Equipment
- 6 lifejackets, 2 fenders, plow anchor, ss chain, 250' anchor line, life ring.
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Welded aluminum half tower with full controls and electronics, Lee's 28' double spreader outriggers, rocket launcer, 6 rod holders, optional sea strainer package with sea cocks on all thru hull fittings, oil change system, Armstrong ladder, large fish boxes, live well, fresh and saltwater wash down, bait prep station with sink, builtin tackle boxes, cocket cover with full enclosure, dripless shaft logs, transom door, transom steps, bow pulpit, spreader lights.
- Engines & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 315 hp turbo charged, twin, 700 hrs. model 6 LPA, cruise 28 mph, wide open 32.4 mph, 4 blade props, ss shaft, Bennet trim tabs.
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Northstar 6000i chartplotter, Northstar 4 KW radar with plotter overlay, Furono 652 fishfinder, Furono RD-30 repeater, Simrad AP 22 autopilot with bridge station, 2 Standard VHF, Satellite radio, AM, FM, CD stereo, Flat panel TV, 2 12V outlets, Horn,3 windshield wipers, spotlight hand held.
- Electrical Equipment
- Traditional shore power, AC-DC onboard, 2 908D house batteries, dedicated Electronic and Generator battery, battery charger and isolators, galvanic isolator, Northern Lights 5 KW generator with 140 hrs, 110 outlet in cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Broker Nicolas Guitard at (786) 246-9873 or email@example.com