- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Versatile, high - free board cruising yacht with do style accommodations is a true home away from home. Spacious two stateroom interior includes raised dinette / lounge area forward of salon, expansive galley, large head compartment, glossy cherry trim. Tiered salon windows admit plenty of natural lighting. Hardwood floor in galley area is a nice touch.
- Two stateroom that sleeps four people with one head.
- ( 2 ) Stove Burners : Electric. Water Heater. Water System: Pressure, Manual & Dockside. Refrigerator with freezer.
- Deck Equipment:
- Anchor with Lines. Bow Pulpit & Rails. Side stanchions with lifelines. Covers and curtains. Deck Washdown System: Freshwater & Saltwater. Docking Lights: Bow. Fenders & Lines. Navigation Lights. Search Lights: Dual. Windlass.
- Electrical System:
- ( 4 ) Batteries. Battery parallel switch. Generator: Kohler 600 Hours.
- Mechanical Equipment:
- Air Conditioning. ( 2 ) Bilge Blowers. ( 2 ) Bilge Pumps. Controls: Bridge. Engine Alarm. Fire extinguishing systems: CO2. Fresh water cooling system: Fuel Filters. Hyudralic Steering .
- ****NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. CITIZENS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS*** The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Ralph Navarro at 305-796-3893 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org