- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CI GMC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1983 33" Bertram Sport Fisherman. Dual Station, Tuna Tower, New Gas power, New canvas, Great condition, Solid boat and lost of extras.
- Four Adults V - Berth forward and convertible berth in salon. Twin full height closets forward along with 6 drawers under berths and enclosed storage above forward berths. Main storage cabinet under entertainment center in Salon and additional storage under mid - berths with drawers below. General storage area deck below decks Bath has shower, lavatory and toilet with dry - storage double base cabinet below and enclosed storage above sink base cabinet. Raritan Toilet and LectraSan Treatment System.
- 120 volt AC, dual circuit 30 amp breakers shore power system and 12 volt DC onboard system with Raritan Crown automatic inverter. Three battery banks: Two 12v, 8D ship's batteries and one 12v Generator battery - all w/ isolation switches. Engine hi - temp / low oil / hi - water alarms, Xintex M - 1 gas fume detector and FloScan fuel management system.
- Four Perko sea strainers( 2 engines, A / C and generator ). Freshwater Cooled, 454ci GMC engines with ALL NEW cranks, cams, pistons, lifters, valves & springs, oil pumps & coolers and Stainless Marine Exhaust Systems. ( I have the dynometer test documents for both engines). Factory rebuilt Borg - Warner Velvet Drive Transmissions. New CruisAir A / C and supply pump. Onan 6.5KW Generator and 2 - 30Amp shore power panel with circuit breakers and full bonding for all systems. Three Rule automatic bilge pumps - forward, midship and aft. FireBoy automatic Halon system in engine room and 3 portable 10BC extinguishers. Hot water provided by electric tank heater and auxiliary engine heat exchanger.
- Freshwater Par pump and Saltwater Jabsco pump washdown systems and three Rule bilge pumps - forward, midship and aft. Several Danforth anchors and various rodes from 50'- 300'. Mooring bumpers and many docklines. All life safety equipment including vests, flares etc. Full width dive platform with ladder. Dual Station controls on the flybridge and tunatower. Dual Adeco air horns.
- Stainless steel sink, refrigerator ( 12v / 120v ), microwave and stove w/ electric and alcohol burners. Above counter enclosed storage and 3 base cabinets below counter with half pantry. Electronics and Navigational Gear: Standard Horizon VHF, NorthStar 800 Loran, Ritchie Powerdamp compass. Datamarine International Offshore & Epsco CVS - 888 depth finders on flybridge and Datamarine Corinthian depth finder on tunatower. Oceanwater temperature thermometer display, Garmin 45 GPS and Robertson AP100DL autopilot.
- Additional Information:
- Windows have mini - blinds and floors are wall to wall plush carpet. Interior treatments are natural teak, beige colors w/ green accents. Lee's deluxe rod holders will accommodate 6 rods hanging in the salon, another 6 rods in the forward berth and 8 more on deck. It has Lee's triple spreader outriggers and a center rigger. Exterior lighting at the control station and cockpit with additional 700 watt each, dual Halogen spreader lights for night time use.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing agent Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email email@example.com