- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 70E
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 1963 classic custom Hatteras Sportfishing Express is Big Game ready and perfect for day trips. Restoration completed in 2010.
- ( 2 ) Owner & Guests that can sleep in stateroom. ( 1 ) V - Berth Sleep. Restoration Completed in 2010. Express Day Fishing Vessel w/ Day head.
- Microwave Oven. Pressure Water System.
- Satellite Navigation; Garmin GPS. Stereo.
- Batteries. Electrical System: 12V, 110V. Updated 2010.
- Anchor w/ Lines. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Deck Material; Fiberglass. Deck Wash DOwn; Freshwater. Fenders & Lines. Life Jackets. Navigation Lights.
- New Fighting Chair; Pomanette. Outriggers. Tuna Tower.
- Bilge Blower. 3 Auto Bilge Pumps. Tower & Side Console Controls. Electric Holding ; Head Type. Hydraulic Steering Wheel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Captain Hiram Concepcion at 305-244-8691 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org