SV "Maralga" was made by her owner to provide a strong, Sea worthy Ketch capable to cross oceans and to give a stable and spacious platform for live aboard. For the past 30 years owners have enjoyed her in Europe, Caribbean and Florida, She is now for sale and in great condition. She is an economic choice with long range capabilities.
- ( 2 ) Staterooms. ( 1 ) Bathroom. Sleep 4.
- Double Sink. Corian Counter top. Propane Stove. Propane Oven. Fridge Box + Freezer Box.
- 23' Samsung HDTV ( 2011 ). Samsung DVD. White oak sole and frame. A / C Display / Remote. Dinner Table seats 8. Couch with Storage. White oak floor and walls.
- GRP Construction. 11k Lbs LED Keel. Full Epoxy Osnosis treatment ( 2005 ).
- Wind Station Navman 3150 ( 2006 ). Inverter: Interface link 2000 - R. Speed Lock: Datamarine ( 1985 ). Depth Finder: Datamarine ( 1985 ). Forward Sonor: Interphase Probe ( 2005 ). Autopilot Robertson Datalimex AP 3000X ( 2004 ). VHF Standard Horizon ( 2003 ). Radar Raster Scan 3000 28NM ( 2002 ). B.L.U Radio.
- Engine Room:
- Ford Lehman 80HP Diesel Model 4D - 254. Racor "500". Water Maker 20 US Gal / Hour. Battery Charger. Complete Insulation and sound proofing 2008. 18000 BTU - Water Chiller Unit. Compressor for Galley Fride + Freezer.
- Windlass Lofran ( rebuilt 2008 ). Dinghy ( Rib 10' with 2 Stroke Outboard mercury 15H ). 1 Genoa with "Profurl" Furler. 1 Stay sail / Foresail with " Profurl" Furler. 3 Winshes. Main Anchor "CQR" 75lbs with 200 foot of chain ( 3'8" ). Secondary Anchor " FOB" 45 lbs with 300 foot of rope ( 3'4" ). Mizzen Sail. Main Sail.
- Master Room:
- Washer & Dryer. White oak sole and frame. Queen size bed. Portholes starboard and port for extra light and Air Circulation. 1 Air Conditioned display / remote.
- Forward Guest Room:
- "V - Berth" Type bed. Hatch. 1 Air Conditioning Display / Remote. White oak Floor / walls. Bathroom. Propane water heater. Vacuflush toilet system. Shower. Sink.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email email@example.com