- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recently updated August 2012. Full bottom paint with fresh wax, New cutlass bearing, New Zinc, Prop speed on running gear, New Upholstery interior and exterior, sails are only 1 year old , She is just beautifull 3 stateroom / 3 heads, Volt Electric System was rebuilt 2 years ago.
- She sleeps 6 in 3 Private berths and 3 complete heads. The Master stateroom forward is roomy with a center line berth, A built-in vanity, sink and enclosed shower. There are two double staterooms aft, A large well equipped navigation station on her starboard side. Her spacious interior features teak bulkheads, A teak and holly sole. She has an expandable dinette with a large u-shaped settee and two comfortable easy chairs that can be removed.
- Propane Stove w/ Microwave Oven Stove Eno, 2 burner and oven, propane with 2 tanks Refrigeration (2) Isotherm Microwave Emerson Water heather 120 volt
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot Raymarine ST60+ Depth Sounder Icom M320 VHF; Primary & Secondary GPS Garmin 126 JRC Radar 1500 MKII-16 mile SSB Icom M802 with autotuner Stereo Dual Inverter Maxx 2500 Watt Charger ProSport 20
- (6) Batteries Auto Battery Charger Electrical System: 12V
- Designer P. Briand 3 cabin / 3 head layout Displacement 21,208 lbs Ballast 7,100 lbs Keel Fin with bulb Sails Mainsail, Rf headsail & spinnaker Canvas Dodger, Mainsail stack pack Tender 12' AB Rib with 5 hp Mercury outboard Anchor 45# Cqr with chain and nylon rode Windlass Lofrans Winches
- Fuel and water gauges ( 4 ) 950 CCA batteries Basic U.S.C.G. safety package ( 3 ) Lavac heads ( 3 ) Holding tanks ( 2 ) Bilge pumps New bottom paint and zincs
- ( 1 ) Diesel, 200 liters ( 2 ) Water 600 liters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email email@example.com